Have you ever been interviewed by th police over your sexual habits with others?

Eagerindayton

Public Health called looking to talk to my ex.  Left a message.

Turned out one of his 'sidebuddy's' ended up HIV+ ... and in Ontario, Canada HIV gets reported to public health first... they reach out to newly infected person and ask if they would like to provide any contact info.  They check against public health records and in my ex's case - he is in their system as pox.  And, he didn't disclose

They did a comparison to the 'strain' of HIV my ex had and his sidebuddy's strain and they were different.

They told him if his name shows up again, he would be charged with sexual assault for not disclosing.  

After they spoke to him, they called me later the same day.  I said I was regularly tested and his disclosure was his business - leave me out of this please.  They did leave me alone.

Got a weird story on that that happened when I was about 20.

One day I randomly get a letter in the mail from the police, telling me I have to come to their precinct on that day at this hour to meet with a detective. No context or details or anything so I was puzzled. Ended up calling the number listed to make sure it wasn't a bad joke, and spoke to said detective who told me he couldn't tell me details but this is related to an investigation they're doing and I have to come on that day listed on the letter or they will send the police to my home.

So I go there on the day, go through metal detectors and everything, then in the office of this detective, still unsure what this is about. He then proceeds to tell me they are working on this homicide case, some guy who was apparently murdered, and it seems I had hooked up with him before. Being pretty slutty at the time where I hooked up with a lot of guys I'm a bit embarassed to tell him I'm not sure who he's referring to even after he shows me the picture or if I ever met with him.

And then happened one of the most humiliating things I've ever dealt with in real life - the detective said they had texts and emails me and this guy exchanged, and started reading them out aloud. And it was some pretty nasty stuff we said too. And couple police officers on the other side of the room definitely hear it. I blush like crazy and after a minute or 2 of being embarassed ask him to stop and if instead I can just read the messages myself. To my relief he agrees.

I vaguely remember the guy, some older man who offered me money to fuck me but things didn't work out and we had never met. I am mortified though to see all my messages and texts in plain view like this. After reading the detective asks me if I know some of the stuff mentioned there is illegal involving sex for money and I try to wiggle out of it. But they're fairly nice about it, the detective tells me he's only here for the homicide case and as long as I cooperate he doesn't care what we said in the texts. I answer all his detailed questions to the best I can remember, all while being super embarrassed. He seems satisfied at the end, tells me I don't fit the profile but they have to interview everyone. I apologize for the nature of the messages he had to read with a nervous chuckle, and he tells me, it's very far from the worst he's seen in this case alone and that I'd be surprised. Says he won't cause me issues with some of the stuff we said in the messages.

I leave with a sense of relief, but still feeling very humiliated about the whole ordeal. It's a good reminder that, whatever messages we exchange with people, there's probably someone, somewhere, who might be able to read them under the right/wrong circumstances.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2021 at 10:29 AM, anoncumdumpsub said:

It's a good reminder that, whatever messages we exchange with people, there's probably someone, somewhere, who might be able to read them under the right/wrong circumstances.

Use Signal.  The app.  Then you don't have to worry unless you're stupid and use a 4 digit pin instead of a long random alphanumeric one with some symbols thrown in.

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Yeah quite a few years ago when I was in my 20’s . Met an older guy at a local cruising spot and we decided to drive somewhere more quiet, we didn’t notice the police car drive into the car park as we drove out and they followed us. Well we were in a quiet country lane stood by our cars talking and they pulled up, got read the riot act about sexual activity in public (despite not doing anything sexual at that time) and demanded to search our cars. The guy I had met got the pleasant female officer and I got this unpleasant and aggressive little tinpot dictator demanding to check inside my car. They found nothing but still took our details and accused us without having any proof (suspicion is not proof) and said if he saw us around there again he would arrest us (again with no proof). Gave cruising a wide berth for a while after that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am both an exhibitionist and voyeur, visually and verbally.  I have been stopped and questioned several times, and I’m very explicit in answering their question.

Once, in DC, a cop showed at my hotel room.  Someone ratted me out after an online posting. This guy was gay and part of the liaison squad with the gay community. He and I went out for breakfast two days later and he had lots of questions about my kinks and fetishes.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I was approached by a police officer in Fort Lauderdale while having sex with two guys in a vehicle.  He asked for my license and registration and asked why I was having sex with two men who did not speak English.  I really didn't have an answer for that.  When he saw the car had a blind tag and was registered to the US Government he asked why I was risking my job, and why did I not just take the guys back to my hotel room.  I explained my supervisor at the time was staying in the same hotel and it would have been embarrassing for me to be seen with not one but two guys, who only spoke Spanish.  My supervisor spoke Spanish as well so if he ran into us, the" cat would have been out of the bag" so to speak.  The cop told the two latin guys to "get lost" and gave me my license and registration back and told me not to have sex in front of a gay bar again, that he patrolled that area all the time looking for that kind of activity, and next time he would not be so forgiving.

He wrote my name down and asked me what hotel I was staying at, I never saw or heard from him again, but I didn't have sex in the government car again (that I can recall) for a very long time.

29 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

When he saw the car had a blind tag and was registered to the US Government he asked why I was risking my job,

That was actually an excellent question, because as a retired executive branch federal employee, holy shit man.

57 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

That was actually an excellent question, because as a retired executive branch federal employee, holy shit man.

I was a GS-12 at the time and I was in front of a well known gay bar in Lauderdale with two latin guys fucking in my government owned vehicle.  I really wasn't worried about dragging the two guys back to my hotel because of my supervisor, I was just horny and in a hurry.

I know I got lucky, and I really took some wild chances with that government car, I know the other gay employee in the agency was suspended twice for 30 day increments. with out pay, for using the government vehicle for personal reasons.  They even held up his within grade increases each time by two pay periods because he had been in LWOP status.  Me, I got out of speeding tickets, even had a Florida State trooper change my tire on I-75 because I figured if I could get one to do it, I would.  Never used my job to intimidate or manipulate anyone, if anything, it made me incredibly unpopular in my home area because everyone assumed I would or could have them arrested if "enhancements" were being used.   Working in Lauderdale was a freeing experience, I had blind tags, and I didn't offer that information to anyone unless I started to see them on a regular basis.  Besides for about 6 years I was in travel status about 32 out of 40 hours a week, so I made per diem and Sunday differential.  Anytime they asked if I wanted to be relocated to Lauderdale, I said no!  There may be a slight increase in a COLA difference with my salary, but there was no way I was giving up that per diem that I got every time I submitted a travel voucher.  I am sure you know what I am talking about.....

Btw, that government employee who I mentioned was suspended, he was from Louisville, Kentucky! I just noticed you are from Louisville.  He was a USDA Veterinarian with APHIS, Regulatory Enforcement and Animal Care.  He's older than me, and retired.  He didn't care what management thought of him, but he hated when they suspended him without pay~

Back in the 80s/90s I used to cruise near a USAF airbase here in the UK and hooked up with quite a few American airmen (and, hell, were some of those guys fit!). We not only had to evade the regular UK police but the military police, too. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Working in Lauderdale was a freeing experience […] Besides for about 6 years I was in travel status about 32 out of 40 hours a week, so I made per diem and Sunday differential.  Anytime they asked if I wanted to be relocated to Lauderdale, I said no!  There may be a slight increase in a COLA difference with my salary, but there was no way I was giving up that per diem that I got every time I submitted a travel voucher.  I am sure you know what I am talking about.....

A freeing experience? No shit. Most people who spend that much time in travel status are either flight attendants, concert tour roadies, or Bedouins.

I’m not from Louisville, it’s just the closest thing that passes (barely) for a city with any fuckability within a hundred-mile radius. Where I am, they couldn’t afford to send us on official government travel - just getting us to civilization would have broken the travel budget.

• Haha 1

Nope (knocking on wood).  But then, I have never been much into sex where I could get pinched for it.  I much prefer the fleshpots, backrooms of bars, fuckjoints.  The only risks there are bugs, and if a cop shows up, he's not on duty and only wants to join in the rutting.  

Not precisely, but an undercover transit cop in the NY subway caught me taking pictures and filming his undercover cop partner's ass. He was NOT amused, and seemed to want to arrest me. I wouldn't have been in "real" trouble since I was in a public space - a subway platform is the DEFINITION of public - and I didn't include the guy's face, so there wasn't any explicit harm to the subject of my photos. The cop accused me of "following women up the stairs" (🤣) to which I replied "Nope. Just men." He looked revolted by that admission. I was on my way to work, so it was going to be a hassle and I was, honestly, terrified that he'd make my life hell just because he felt like being mean. So I confessed to "having a kink" and promised to never, ever do it again. Yeah...right. He didn't believe me, though I abstained for a few months. My honest opinion is that the guy was being a homophobic asshole. No one was injured, there was no way to identify whose ass it was and there were no charges that would have stuck.  But it would have been embarrassing. See image:

177810558_undercover2.thumb.jpg.a8a564c76ed33a63dfea18b02d32d3bc.jpg

Edited by NYBBGUY58

Got caught once gobbling a cock in a car parked at a crushing spot. Cop asked the dude for the papers (it was his car) and the cop took it back to his cop car. After a few tense minutes, the cop threw the papers in the window and told us to GTFO and take our shit indoors. The dude was pretty scared and didn’t want to continue else where. I have a feeling that he was probably married and just needed a release but the encounter with the law killed his libido.

Other than that, the only other time I encountered the law was when I was getting fucked by a CHP officer. His questions/comments usually consisted of, “You like sucking dick, bitch?” or “Bend over and spread your cheeks.” or “You want my nut, huh? Beg for it, beg me to nut inside you.” And if you’re wondering, yes, he did use his hand cuffs and baton often. It makes me laugh thinking about how deep that baton has been in me and that he’s crusing around on patrol with his baton smelling like my hole. Like he’d be restraining someone with it and the suspect is like “Dude! Your stick smells like ass and lube! WTF!?” 😂

No. But my experience is very different here in NL. When I was a lot younger and cruised the park at night there sometimes were cops patrolling the area. But they were only looking for gay bashers. They left the guys cruising alone. Well, I sure felt "safe" with them around while I was holding on to a tree getting my ass banged 😉 

But a number of years I had a gay cop as a neighbor. I have told about him here at the time. Let's say he "interviewed" my hole many times!

• Like 1