Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

BBCStud

Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

Mainly a top here, but just wondered if any of the insatiable cumdump bottoms on this site have done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour" before. As in, during perhaps an extended vacation, you went travelling around with the specific aim of holding cumdump sessions in as many locations as possible, taking as many loads as possible. Similar to Ryan Cummings cumdump tour, though not necessariy filmed of course.

Edited by BBCStud
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Yes!!! So much fun. I travel a lot and try to hit all places I can find. A couple years ago I drove from Michigan to Florida to California to Oregon. I managed to take loads at 4 bathhouses, 2 ABS, 3 bars, 2 gay campgrounds, 2 gay resorts and 3 fuck buddies. I try cruising all the rest stops also but not a lot of action there. I will be doing the same trip in reverse next week and you can be sure I will be sniffing out all the cock I can manage. Oink 🐷 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Well I haven't set up a sex tour per se but I travel once or twice a month and always host the locals in my hotel room. When possible I will add an extra day to the trip specifically for taking as many loads as possible. 

For my birthday this year, my boyfriend took me on a roadtrip to Florida where I was used on the way down and the way back. We made a grindr profile just for this trip and I pretty much stayed on grindr the whole time. It was my first time doing something like that so I was a little nervous, but since my bf was with me I felt safe and enjoyed every hookup.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

By the way the start of my sexcation this year is Leather Pride in Palm Springs then a gay cruise to Mexico. I will be fucking my way east stopping in Texas, New Orleans, Florida, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan. Stay tuned I will be sure to write all about my adventures on the BZ. I plan on trying out Sniffies all along the way. So far no luck with that site. 

• Like 4

I do this at least once every 6 weeks. I go to Phx  Az about 3 hours away. Thursday Night I rent a room in an area with several huge subdivision nearby. I usually can get at lest 2-3 older married guys willing to bb. If im lucky 5-6 will show up. I use all the apps and my ad says traveler here for work. I think that makes them feel comfortable to meet anon.  I also say that I have lube and condoms available. Most guys never ask for one. 

Friday I'll hit the ABS and gloryhole until I can check in to my hotel by ASU. Usually I stay at a hotel that has a sliding door that leads out back and is close to the dorms. It makes it very discrete for the college guys. I usually get a few guys in the evening, but wants the bars let out its almost non stop for several hours. About half the time I can get multiple guys in the room. Once that slows down about 8am I will sleep for a while then wake up shower and start looking for the saturday night crowd. Sometimes Ill set up a gloryhole early evening  if I am not having any luck. Saturday is usually a night I can be picky and still have guys non stop. If thats the case I go with the cocks I like the looks of and the guys that don't mind waiting their turn in the room.

I have done this for 6 years now and here are a few things I have learned.

On weeknights I get way more married guys sneaking away close to home, or "working Late" With them I don't advertise being a cum dump. Always say you have lube and condoms. I always have the studded ones and the delay ones if they ask. 

When the bars let out close to ASU it works wonders to have a 30pk on ice to help bring in guys. 

Ask for a late check out of 1pm cause there are a lot of guys looking for a quick lunch break fuck. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Yeah. Go to Atlanta and go anon ass up facedown at the Red Roof Inn.  Was thinking today about going to Atlanta and Flex Bathhouse. 

Been there, done that on several occasions. It really is the best place to get dicked down good and have your pussy used, abused, and filled full of load after load.  I have not had the opportunity to spend a whole weekend, though.  Just haven’t had the time to do so. 

Edited by SouthernCumSlut

Any trip I take is built round the opportunities for large amounts of promiscuous sex with other guys. When i am traveling, the hookup aps are always open and I select places to go--Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando or events (CLAW, Folsom, sex resort events) where I stand to get maximum use by a lot of guys. If I'm driving I keep my body ready for sex, pre-lube with oil base lube and cruise at every rest stop n the way. If I' flying, still get my body ready, pre-lube and all, and cruise guys in the airport while I'm waiting on my flight, while looking at the hook-up apps. In the last 4 weeks I have spent 4 days at a sex resort in GA getting used at Fist Fest followed by a week at a sex resort in Fort Lauderdale where i enjoyed casual open promiscuous use--getting fucked  and fisted, and even getting to top a hot guy who could actually take my thick rod. guys like me with massive sex appetites and a love of many anonymous sex partners, travel built around the ability to play is essential. In another 4 weeks i will spend two weeks back in Fort Lauderdale for the 10 sexual Olympics that is Pig Week, to Orlando in early March for a week (lots of horny guys at Disney and Club Orlando, and CLAW in late April for the many sex parties there and the casual sex throughout the day. People often wonder how guys like me run up partner counts of hundreds of guys in a year; this how. My dream is to go on  sex road trip world tour, spending at least 4 days in any given place to have sex with as many guy as I can (long stays in sex centers like Berlin) the world over, and film as much of it as i could.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I want to be in Atlanta  as soon as I can for a good week end . I will get a room at the red roof and be open for the full week end 

Never been there so you just leave your door open a bit  and be naked o the bed. Any  info you have  let me know 

Mature  Raw Bottom from Canada  

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Any trip I take is built round the opportunities for large amounts of promiscuous sex with other guys. When i am traveling, the hookup aps are always open and I select places to go--Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando or events (CLAW, Folsom, sex resort events) where I stand to get maximum use by a lot of guys. If I'm driving I keep my body ready for sex, pre-lube with oil base lube and cruise at every rest stop n the way. If I' flying, still get my body ready, pre-lube and all, and cruise guys in the airport while I'm waiting on my flight, while looking at the hook-up apps. In the last 4 weeks I have spent 4 days at a sex resort in GA getting used at Fist Fest followed by a week at a sex resort in Fort Lauderdale where i enjoyed casual open promiscuous use--getting fucked  and fisted, and even getting to top a hot guy who could actually take my thick rod. guys like me with massive sex appetites and a love of many anonymous sex partners, travel built around the ability to play is essential. In another 4 weeks i will spend two weeks back in Fort Lauderdale for the 10 sexual Olympics that is Pig Week, to Orlando in early March for a week (lots of horny guys at Disney and Club Orlando, and CLAW in late April for the many sex parties there and the casual sex throughout the day. People often wonder how guys like me run up partner counts of hundreds of guys in a year; this how. My dream is to go on  sex road trip world tour, spending at least 4 days in any given place to have sex with as many guy as I can (long stays in sex centers like Berlin) the world over, and film as much of it as i could.

A truly a sex pig with whom I am at one.  Apps make life easy but prior to that research and eye contact ensure great connection leading to a well used hole, in all type of destination and airport....keeping my hole prepped and well lubed with oil based lube is a must... especially when time might be short prior to catching a flight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pre-covid, travelling abroad for work I used to try and stay the weekend wherever I was going and set something up.  Had some great times in US, Europe and Japan. 

I am in the process of planning a tour of the West Midlands and NW UK.  I want to visit Northwich Sauna for CumUnion and also take in Blackpool, Liverpool and Manchester. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Pre-covid, travelling abroad for work I used to try and stay the weekend wherever I was going and set something up.  Had some great times in US, Europe and Japan. 

I am in the process of planning a tour of the West Midlands and NW UK.  I want to visit Northwich Sauna for CumUnion and also take in Blackpool, Liverpool and Manchester. 

That sort of tour of the midlands and NW sounds interesting… I shall have to think about something similar in the new year!