Playing wicked games before Halloween in Fort Lauderdale

this story is based on actual events that are currently unfolding…

——————————

“Roll a dice, daddy, let me know what number you get,” my 20 year old twink boy texted me. 

“What?!,” I replied. He was interrupting me at work. 

“Just do it,” he texted back. “Then give me the number, I’m doing it to.”

”Hey Siri, roll a dice,” I said to my phone.

“Six,” she replied. 

“I got a 6,” I texted my boy.

”Funny, me too,” he replied. “So I guess Siri wants me to lay off prep for 12 days before we meet in Fort Lauderdale for Halloween.”

He’s such a good boy, sharing my dark desire to make him a poz boy. 

I went back to work. Later that day he sent me a screen capture of a spinner he’d created on Google, on his phone, along with this message, “Damn, it seems google wants me to do all three.”

Sure enough, his virtual spinner had several options:  just dick, toothbrush and blood slam; as well as combinations of all 3, just dick and toothbrush, etc. (see photo of his spinner attached)

His spinner clearly points to the most toxic possible outcome:  dick, toothbrush, blood slam.

”Okay son,” I replied. “For this story to to have the ending we want, you’re gonna need to log on to Bbrt, search for the right HVL men and invite them to breed you when we get to Laudy.”

Then, I chose the next game. I called it, “An AIDS Daddy A Day.”

The cumslut is to chat up a new man in Fort Lauderdale, of the 134 who matched our search criteria, every day before we meet there this weekend. 

This is where the story becomes dynamic, you can be cast as the story unfolds in the next chapter. 

As we move from Siri and Google to in person shenanigans, you can join his toxic little Lauderdale games, too…

Do you have the seed that grows into the perfect ending?

20772983-ACAD-48BF-895D-8DCC81B4CADE.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...