Trip to Texas

BottomSeeking

First time writing a story — bearish dad type here in a work trip. I had a great motel room. Door right from the parking lot to the dark room. Wearing a jock and a leather vest, I posted on bbrts and sniffles to get any and any cummers.  

First was an older white guy who fucked like a machine while squeezing my neck to block blood flow. That was unexpected and fucking hot. He loaded my ass three times which was also unexpected.

I then had a black man stop in who had good sized equipment that sprang to life after sucking him a bit.  He had me bent over the bed and went to town.  The curve of his dick hit deep and sometime painfully - but it goes with the territory -and I soon found a position that fit my insides better - or he rearranged them to suit and I still not sure which!  

The last guy for the evening was the best one. Great sized equipment on a white man on a mission. He took deep slow strokes and enjoyed my loaded ass. The sound of the loads being used as lubeas he picked up speed was awesome. (And he did some video to preserve it. Nice!) After he took some taking long hits of popper and moved me doggie style, he drove his swimmers in to join the mix and just kept his meat in me flexing and pulsing.

It was a great evening and I cannot wait until the next time. 

E5CC4579-B713-4187-8319-BE340938CAAA.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7