Who You Are In the Dark

• 2 weeks later...

So totally hot. Loved how nasty his mouth was as he was fucking you and about to nut in your ass. I love a nasty mouthed Top. 

I got off on this part, "Fuck yes, I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to get you pregnant. I'm going to knock you up, and you're going to take it," he said firmly. He thrust his cock fully into me and let out a fairly loud, "OH FUCK!" and I knew he was shooting.  "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he repeated, and I felt his seed filling me, the warmth and wetness spreading through my insides. "I'm cumming inside you."

That kind of talk gets my nut every time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Totally agree that sex clubs and bathhouses are the best place for me to exercise my total pig nature.  Favorite thing to do is find a middle booth with glory holes, put my towel over the door to be sure they know I'm there and then back up my pre-lubed cunt to to one of the glory holes, while putting my hand on the other.  That way I'm positioned to take cock in both holes or whichever comes first.

There is absolutely nothing like the anonymity of a total strangers cock sliding into one of the gloryholes slots and using me.  The surprise as the cock is revealed, thin, fat, short stubby, torpedo, mushroom, hung, cut.  I don't discriminate.  Then the pulsing moment.

I always wait a while till the top leaves his booth, cause I really don't want to spoil the mystery and see who just deposited their load.

• Like 2

I love Darkrooms and sometimes can be ignored but feel a dick of an unknown dark figure ram up my arse, Poppers were strong and after a while I felt different sizes of cocks going in and out of my arse  being constantly fucked by different  guys and I felt like I had been sucking every one in this darkroom whilst iI was being multiple fucked.

When someone gets under me at some point  licking all my balls and gently massaging my dick and more gentle than these other gropers, I feel so sensitive, body was tingling, my arse was burning and I was getting non stopped fucked by whoever these blokes were and someone was licking the cum up from my dripping hole.

I let them rim me, kiss me with cum from my arse into my mouth,  feeling horny, receptive and after more poppers and sucking cock which I was now enjoying.

I needed more poppers, now my dick was being Sucked.

Someone fucking me pulled my head off these cocks to suck his cock clean and this meant my arse was now further open to anyone and soon I was being entered again one after another and was now being fed other cocks, some cum-covered and slimy, others fresh and clean.

Some guys came in my mouth during this, and after another 10 or 12 fucks and  more loads later, I gave up counting the dark strangers using my holes, I had been there about 40 or 50 mins.

My ass was literally dripping with cum.

So yeah I am the bottom in this scene.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

17 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

someone was licking the cum up from my dripping hole.

That would be ME ...

Thanks, DrT, for a perfect description of what is so magnetic - so freeing - so depraved and delicious about Darkroom action.