Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

I do, I'm 38 and I love it when boys 18-25 pound my hole and breed me. They might not have the best technique, but they are always so horny and full of cum, and they like to experiment. I also love to edge their cocks while I lick their perfect bubble butts 🤤 Some can even be a bit dominant, it's so cute.
There aren't that many who are interested of course, and I know I would have more success with older tops, but somehow I'm just really into those skinny youthful bodies and their energy.

Edited by CumInside84
  • Like 8
  • Piggy 1

Oh hell yeah.  I live very nearby a well known University, within walking distance of the dorms and frat houses.  I have regularly hosted evening anon, walk in breeding scenes over the years.  I get an incredible mix of hot students, some experimenting, some drunk (frat boys) and some already comfortable in their skin as gay men who are just into hard core fucking a hole. 

They are also generally comfortable with the coming and going of others, so its not unusual to have an 18 year old cock in my mouth and a 19 year old cock in my ass.  They often have great stamina and I've had plenty of guys come by early in the evening before they go out with friends and then text asking if they can come back late at night and dump another load.

Maybe 1 in 20 asks about condoms.  They either don't care (unlikely) or are on PrEP (school health clinic hads out PrEP like Halloween candy.

It was much easier to line up 15 or 20 students with the old Craigs List, but I find with a bit of effort of Grindr, Scruff and Sniffies, I can still put together a pretty awesome gang bang.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

i get plenty of guys that age who want to play with my thick cock and sink theirs into my dad/coach ass. The word 'condom' isn't in their vocabulary so we can breed the way nature intended as their loads spray into my ass cavern or down my throat. The best part is that the internet has influenced them sexually for the better and they are way more experimental and eager to embrace sexual promiscuity and kink, like pup play and fisting. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

i get plenty of guys that age who want to play with my thick cock and sink theirs into my dad/coach ass. The word 'condom' isn't in their vocabulary so we can breed the way nature intended as their loads spray into my ass cavern or down my throat. The best part is that the internet has influenced them sexually for the better and they are way more experimental and eager to embrace sexual promiscuity and kink, like pup play and fisting. 

Completely agree, they also feel more relaxed to play and less sense of pressure on them, leading to their increased ability to totally embrace sexual promiscuity and kink 🐷

4 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I am currently dating a well-hung, twinkish ginger who is 37 years younger than me. He fucked me 12 times last weekend. 

We need to hear more about this! 😄

• Upvote 1

When I was ynger, most guys I fucked were older 😛

Now than I'm older, I'm hoping a good mix of yng'ins will enjoy my hole too, hehe.

Butttt ... always a butt ... I think it works well when the younger stud is experimenting, like I was.  If he's just terrible at it and unwilling to learn, then I'm not up for being absued.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1