CLUB ST LOUIS

bottombehr

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Their website is confusing, says limited availability or maybe closed. Then open 24/7. Get your shit together Club St Louis. 

Just for giggles, I googled "Club St. Louis".

To my utter and unending amazement, they listed something called a "phone number," consisting of ten numerical digits that (as I'm led to understand) allow the use of a relatively newly invented device called the "telephone" as a means of communication. In this miraculous new age in which we live, one takes one's "telephone" and enters the supplied numeric digits, and - wonder of wonders - it provides a real-time form of communication, by transmitted audio signals, with the party in question. Truly, we live in a splendid age. I would imagine one could, with relatively little effort, repeat my online search, discover the number for oneself, and ask whomever accepts the communication on the opposite end a question, such as "When the fuck are you people open?"

• Haha 3

Guest bbbttmboy

I think Monday and Tuesday they are open til 12am. Wednesday - Sunday 24/7. 

as far as a good place to get loaded… sometimes. Some guys are decent with nice cocks and super chill to fuck with. Some don’t get the hint that you’re just not interested and you blatantly have to tell them to get off. 

im a cumdump whore and all, but if the dick wasn’t hitting it the first time, I’m not wasting time the second go around. Get off! 

club STL is kind of hit or miss. The best fuck I received was from an employee.