#NoNutNovember - shall I?

edward21uk

1 hour ago, edward21uk said:

#NoNutNovember - shall I? And then let rip on 1st December in some juicy arse

Good idea. I am getting on prep right now so by the time #nonutnovember is over I can flood some bottoms with a full month’s load.

• Piggy 1

Aye like that’s going to happen, most guys need (or is that want?) to spill daily, so I can’t see many doing it, or at least being honest about it. We are sexual beings and more so folk on here, I certainly couldn’t x

I don't know why, but I hate this challenge thing. It sounds like something the clergy or a politician would cook up. "Be a good boy and don't touch yourself or have sex for a whole month." Makes me feel like I'm being submissive to some idiot that invented a challenge as a joke that caught on. No thanks. Already violated it both jerking off and screwing some hot ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can’t believe I’m reading this. You’re on Breedingzone - where semen is essentially an object of worship - asking if you should refrain from ejaculating for a month.

*sigh* 

Whatever rationale you’ve heard or read about suggesting that spending 30 days in self-denial is probably wrong. There is very, very little actual credible evidence out there in the form of science that demonstrates that it is or isn’t a good idea not to ejaculate. But let’s look at a couple of the reasons one can find suggested as good reasons to hold it in:

Improved Concentration - Yeah. Because nobody’s ever distracted by horniness.

Clearer Skin - Because everyone knows masturbation causes acne.

A Deeper Voice - Oh, I get it - because you’ll be more masculine if you keep all you man-ness inside.

A Greater Sense Of Purpose - I’ll bet. By day 30 you’re saying GOT TO FUCK AT ALL COSTS.

A Month’s Worth of Cum To Shoot At Once - Um...no. When your body produces semen and you don’t use it, it doesn’t just sit around building up volume. Your body goes Oh, don’t need it? We’ll recycle it, then. And reabsorbs it. Oh, and those ‘blue balls’ that everyone thinks are aching because they’re bursting with cum? That’s actually epididymal hypertension, a buildup of blood in the testicles during arousal - arousal that never gets un-aroused when a guy is No-Nutting all month.

Heightened Orgasm - The jury’s out on this. Some say yes, some say no, some say meh. But given that orgasm is primarily a function of your mental state rather than the quantity of semen available, my money’s on ‘No’.

I mean, do what you want to do and enjoy 30 consecutive days without cumming if that floats your boat. There are plenty of guys in chastity who have found ways to realize fulfillment and even orgasm without ejaculating. Personally, I was owned by a sadistic motherfucker who trained me to have non-ejaculatory orgasms on his verbal command, and now most of my orgasms don’t have anything to do with my cock. But this kind of solution isn’t something you just suddenly decide to do on a November day. If you’re the kind of guy who’s used to rubbing one out - or better yet - breeding one in - on the regular, I think you’d just be depriving yourself of a perfectly healthy pleasure for no sensible reason.

But you do you.

• Upvote 2

The concept reminds me of Dry January. I can see there'd be health benefits from Dry January, but as @ErosWired has explained, the physical benefits from NoNutNovember aren't very obvious. The whole thing has overtones of Victorian masculinity which viewed jerking off as a drain on the masculine essence, leading to physical and moral decay.

I don't know about the hole 30 days but I do feel more driven to do thinks like workout if I have not shot my load for 4 to 7 days.  After 7 days things seem to carm down a bit.     I think day 6 is about the besd for a good orgasim with good quonity.    I did do the No Nut Nov a cuple of years back and if I remember right the first 2 to 3 days are the most distracting then after that it was if my body said to it's self OK you an't getting of I'm going to slow it all down.