Most Embarrassing time during sex and what happened?

bihairy

What was your most embarrassing moment during sex?

Mine was recently fucking a bud in a hotel room and our loud sex noises had people banging on the walls yelling “we can hear you!”  Great sex but after we were done we left down the stairs with big smiles and left by a side door. 
LOL

You?

• Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

Most embarrassing time during sex was just 2 months ago. on the start of the day i always do a deep anal shower clean so i can take cocks all day, had some loads during the day and kept the loads in because guys love to fuck in a filled cum ass. late on the evening a guy was texting me he had to unload his dick, so i let him come. after few minutes fucking i had the feeling that i was very full and said him to stop. he pulled his dick out and damn it was to late. his dick was covered with it. i was ashamed because that has never happened to me ever before. he cleaned his dick and couldn't finish the fuck in a dirty ass so he went out. half hour later on the chat he was saying that he loved my ass so much and he was irritated that he didn't unload yet. i had cleaned my ass out already during that time and told him. he lived nearby and immediately was coming back for the second time to finish the fuck. after he finally loaded me up we had to laugh about it 😂. but i really hope this will never happen again 😂

Edited by Kimberley
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Some time ago now. I was together with a horny bi couple in a hotel and we decided to drink 2 bottles of tequila during our meetup', to loosen us up more than usual. We decided I would wear lingerie that evening (we switch) as I felt a little slutty that day. I didn't eat that day (i knew I would be fucked regularly by a dick and strap-on), and somehow also didn't drink much water. 

We started drinking and having sex, and the alcohol was having a nice effect on us. We were having shots at a high pace, and I started noticing it was having more impact on me than I expected. We spit-roasted her for quite some time and sprayed our cum in her. At this time I noticed I was starting to struggle with everything.
Not long after that I felt sick and rushed to the bathroom where I emptied my stomach quite quickly. I felt so bad my drunk brain decided to lay on the floor for a minute relax and stop my head from spinning and my stomach to calm down. I guess I passed out quickly and they woke me up at some point asking me if I still wanted to continue. I told them yes, but that I would need a minute. Again I passed out, to be woken up by the guy fucking my ass pretty rough with her sitting at my head stroking my hair. I remember my ass hurting and him moaning loudly spraying his cum in my ass. I was switching between being awake and passing out, and again noticed pain in my ass. She was fucking me with one of her larger strapons and she was fucking me pretty hard. Her husband was watching and filming the whole thing. After that, I passed out for quite a while as when I woke up (at that time I was on the floor for about 3 hours) the lights were off in the hotel room. I stood up, feeling slightly better, and cum leaked out of my ass, down my legs and onto the floor. I decided to lay next to them in bed, fingering my asshole a little, as I like the feeling of my cummy asshole.

The next morning they showed me the movies they made. In the end, they both fucked me 3 times and I didn’t even enjoy it ☹. I felt pretty embarrassed that this happened to me. Seeing myself laying on the floor (from the pictures and movies they made), was terrible, as I never had such an experience before. They were cool about it and had many (to this day) dates after that.

I have a pa'd cock.. captured ball type, not as large as it is now but.. several years ago I was in Melbourne with work and spent some time at club 80 on the friday night. Was downstairs and fucked a boy bent over on a platform.. great fuck, blew and then pulled out. It felt odd and in the semi darkness felt down and I was missing the ball! Stopped the boy from leaving.. bent him over , planted two fingers in and was able to get the ball out.  He said that he had felt something that was hurting him a bit , but had no idea what was causing it.. we both had a laugh about it.. swapped details and I had him again 3 months later. Now always make sure that the ball is tight when I go out.

• Like 2