I can hardly believe it ...

hntnhole

Out doing morning errands, I had to stop by Home Depot for a couple of things.  This was the H.D. on Sunrise & 4th in Ft. L.

In the power tools aisle, a store employee actually propositioned me - said his break was in 10 minutes, and to meet him in the men's room.  I was stunned/interested/flattered all at the same time.  Now.  I've never been arrested for wanton Breeding in all my years of being a sexual Pig.  I go to places like private fuckclubs, bars that pay off the cops or are owned by politically connected guys.  Yes, I've fucked in parks (where there were plenty of ways to get away, just in case).  But I've never been propositioned in a retail store.  Cruised, yes. Propositioned for sex right in the store, no.  Yes, it's cooler weather here, and I wore jeans this morning.  Obviously, a pair of 501's is more - oh - enticing than cargo shorts.  

This employee was a good-looking guy, but had that apron on that covered most of his torso/crotch, so I couldn't see anything re: the goods.  The john at this particular H.D. is well-known for cruising, and my warning hackles went up right away.  But, it was exciting too.  So, of course I went to the john a few minutes later.  Shortly the guy came in, walked right over to me and wanted me to follow him to a restricted area where the stock is kept - not the public store area.  He said this with complete nonchalance, as though he was asking for a light or some pocket change.  Led me to an area behind some large boxes - appliances, maybe.  He knelt down, unbuttoned the jeans, and started to suck my Cock.  A moment later he took out his phone and texted - which almost made me ditch in a hurry.  He looked up and smiled, said he was just texting another employee. Started sucking my Cock again.  A few minutes later another guy showed up and joined the Cocksucker on his knees.  They both wanted to get fucked, but I drew the line on that one.  I did give the first one my number though - he said they'd be over later on in the afternoon.  

I find it hard to believe that a large company like Home Depot will allow this behavior, and I'm just too way wary of getting tossed in the clink.  Maybe they'll be over later on, maybe not.  But it was really cool to get a couple of hot Cocksuckers on my Cock for a few minutes.  Scary, but thrilling !!!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4