When the chase is over

Guest Chub4fun

Guest Chub4fun

When the chase is over 
This may or may not be a fictional story, I'll let you decide.
Names have been changed.

I didn't know who I would react if I ever got the news. I had flirted with danger so many times. Unknown loads at truck stops, bathhouses,
off of hookup apps like Grindr and Growlr, and even off of BBRT. Poz loads from guys that had just found out they were Poz, guys that
were undetectable, and guys that weren't on meds at all, or wouldn't tell me if they were detectable or not. However, depending on how
you look at it, it finally all caught up with me. 2021 was the year I was diagnosed. All my test till this year were negative.

Many years ago, in the mid 2000's I was in Pennsylvania for work. I had been chatting with a Poz guy online, and he wanted to breed me.
I'll admit it, I was a cum pig. I still am. Just ask me about my weekend at a clothing optional resort in Palm Springs. (That sling was AWESOME!)
Anyway, we decided to meet. We will call my new Poz friend Stu. Stu wasn't on meds. To this day he still isn't. At the time he was 5'8, 200lbs.
About a 7"c cock, nice and thick. Me? I was 26, 5'7, 320lbs, 5-6"c with short brown hair.

My weight didn't matter to Stu. He loves chubby boys, and still does. You can find him on here, or a few other sites like BBRT and Biggercity and
others if you know where to look. He loves to breed neg boys. He's actually a gift giver and enjoys doing it. He picked me up from where I was
and we went to the hotel room that he had gotten. Man he could eat ass. He bred me 3 times that afternoon. I got all three times on video too.
So far the video is not online yet. But I'll see if he's ok with me posting that video.

The first time he bred me it seemed like he was going to take forever to cum. I don't like a lot of lube when I am getting fucked. Stu was precuming
a lot, so that helped. When he got close he pulled out and started stroking his dick. I was afraid I wasn't going to get that load... he had other plans
though...

Cont...

Guest PozchubSD

When the chase is over: Pt 2

Stu kept stroking and rubbing my ass. I figured he was just going to shoot on my back. Nope. His first few spurts landed right on my hole, and then he pushed that thick cock back in me. Shooting more of his poz cum in my hole. After about a minute or two, he pulled out. I crawled up on to the bed, with his load still in me, and he started fingering his load in my hole. About 15 minutes later he was ready to go again. This time he used his cum as lube to fuck me even harder. I was starting to get a little sore, but I wanted his cum in me. I've always loved cum in me and this was no exception.

It's always about making a guy feel good when they fuck me, and them unloading in me, makes me feel like I made them feel good. Maybe that's why I like it. Who knows, who cares!? Stu was getting close again.

"You want my load don't you? You are just a little cum pig aren't you? Taking every load offered?"

"Yes please. Breed me. Fill me with your cum."

"OK you little cum slut, you asked for it, now take my load!"

I could feel his cock pulse as he shot is 2nd load of the night into me. It actually burned a little. Probably because we had only used his cum and spit as lube for the second fucking. I was fucked raw in more ways than one. Stu had a surprise for me. He could actually come 3 times. What I didn't know that night was Stu was actually off his meds. He had quit taking them. Stu was intent on knocking me up and making me a poz cum pig.

Cont...

Guest PozchubSD

Update:

Life got in the way, don't worry. I'll be writing the 3rd chapter tonight. Also, please quit sending me messages asking for the contact info for the guy that infected me. Not giving that out to anyone. People seem to forget that I do top too. *facepalm*

On 11/6/2021 at 6:20 AM, PozchubSD said:

Update:

Life got in the way, don't worry. I'll be writing the 3rd chapter tonight. Also, please quit sending me messages asking for the contact info for the guy that infected me. Not giving that out to anyone. People seem to forget that I do top too. *facepalm*

If the top wanted people to know he would get in contact with them if he’s on here so would not dream of asking wish I meet him tho I need to get pozed before the cancer takes me 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...