Chastity in a bathhouse

bubblebottom991

I sometimes wear a full steel chastity device when I go to the bathhouse, not because I’m in chastity, but because they simply will not leave my damn cock alone if it’s visible with its piercing. I’ve never noticed any negative result from it; I’ve been fucked in it plenty of times, so there are at least some Tops that don’t mind it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sadly no bathhouses in my area, I love this idea. I'm hung but all bottom, a lot of guys can't keep their hands off my cock whether I'm blowing them or getting fucked. For me it's a bigger turn on to just be used, don't want my cock involved so wearing my cage would be a huge plus. Now just need to find the group that wants to use me wearing it. 

Caged.jpeg

• Like 1

I was fucking a guy in a sling once at Hawk's Bathhouse in Portland Oregon and there would occasionally be a strange noise when I went in deep.  Maybe I was clueless but I'd fucked him probably 20 minutes before I realized he was locked in chastity under his jockstrap.  I immediately blew the biggest load inside him.

• Piggy 1

On 1/1/2022 at 7:12 AM, Warmnsalty said:

sadly no bathhouses in my area, I love this idea. I'm hung but all bottom, a lot of guys can't keep their hands off my cock whether I'm blowing them or getting fucked. For me it's a bigger turn on to just be used, don't want my cock involved so wearing my cage would be a huge plus. Now just need to find the group that wants to use me wearing it. 

Caged.jpeg

Exactly!  I just want to be used and want my dick to stay out of it.  I much prefer when tops ignore it completely...or even better degrade me verbally for my small locked dick.

I’ve never tried wearing a chastity device. I find myself wondering whether it would be painful in the off chance that I did get hard. 

Definitely more inclined toward wearing a jock. It’s keeps me from touching myself while getting fucked so I’m forced to focus on the top’s cock inside me. Most of the time it also serves to discourage the other guy from touching my dick. 

I only ever go to my Bathhouse in my micro steel chastity cage. But, I'm never out of chastity so it needs to happen. 

The reaction from guys . Always very positive  .  They know exactly what I am. No questions asked, nothing except them using me for sex . I've had guys gang up on me, using me raw to get their nut off in. Just push me down over a bench and take me raw & hard  .

Chastity in a Bath House or sauna is the best thing ever  . 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:32 PM, BoyishInBaltimore said:

I’ve never tried wearing a chastity device. I find myself wondering whether it would be painful in the off chance that I did get hard. 

That is precisely the point - you get hard, it hurts, you go soft. It's not just to keep you from fucking (a longer, broader tube section would keep you from that). The point is to get you to stop thinking with your dick.

• Like 1