Top 3Reason

Reble

1. I love the sweaty smell of his balls and the taste of his rock-hard cock

2.  love it when he fucks my mouth and throat hard with no thought other than his own pleasure

3. I love a man to  grunt and moan as he pumps my mouth full of his sperm

• Piggy 1

1. There's something very comforting and reassuring about sucking dick.  It's like eating comfort food.

2. I love the feel of grabbing a guy and holding him in place while he shoots a big wad of man goo down my throat, while we gaze into each other's eyes. 

3. I love the feeling of cock swelling up in my mouth.  I especially love it when he's just come in my cunt and I can taste the last drops of seed. And I really love it when he gets hard again and we make eye contact while he decides where to blow the next load.

• 2 weeks later...

1. It is usually what ALPHA MEN like the most.

2. When a man takes my head in his hands to mercilessly penetrate my throat, once and again, making me drool like a cumdump whore, i give myself to my fate.

3. When a REAL MAN cums up in my mouth I feel my place in the world.

1. I get pleasure knowing I've given him pleasure.

2. I love the taste and feel of a hard cock filling my throat.

3. I feel a sense of power when he blows his load - almost as if in that moment our roles are reversed and he's vulnerable and I've just stolen his power.

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2021 at 3:05 PM, Kimberley said:

1) it gives me pleasure to pleasure him

2) love the smell and taste (unwashed cocks are the best!) gets me horny every time.

3) love to have cum in my mouth and swallow

I would love toeet you and fill.your mouth with my cum. I would also love to taste yours. Look