What is the allure of sucking cock and the ultimate reward of cum?

rambo13645

I do the same thing.  I’ll go a long time without sucking a cock because I’m nervous about meeting up with someone new, and then I’ll suddenly break down and suck off a couple of guys in a row and I always love it so much that I ask myself why I’m not doing this everyday, and then it’s right back to the void between cocks.  I love sucking cock because it’s the ultimate way of submitting to another man. Taking his cock in your mouth, working on it hard, and then swallowing his cum.  I love that feeling of having my mouth being used as a cumdump

• Like 1

I think your hesitation and early embarrassment to suck cock is a form of cultural homophobia. Worst yet, internalized by you. I’ve had to fight my own… “this isn’t natural” or “you’re a man and should be dominant” complex.

I have a different take on why I love sucking cock and swallowing… it’s actually a dominant thing to do. Why?  You’re literally stopping that man from using that Sperm to reproduce. It’s a predator instinct. Lol. We’re helping to cull the genetic pool too.  Ha!

For me, knowing his lust and cum is focused on me and not a woman (or other guy) is hot and feels great.  That moment where the cock swells and cum spills down the throat is amazing (and tastes good usually too). 

Back to you…if you’re nervous about finding someone in your area then don’t. You may not be ready for that for whatever reason and that’s okay. Find buddies as close as you’re comfortable and just play and enjoy life. Don’t overthink it (overthinking is easy to do and will just suck the joy out of life).

Edited by Bbgaymer

• 1 month later...

There are few sensations as amazing as having another man's cock in your mouth. The soft silky texture against your lips, the taste and the heady aroma when your nose hits the Bush. And the feeling you get when your hands are caressing his thighs/ass when he shoots a thick load of hot fresh spunk to cover your tongue, unbeatable 🍆💦 💋 

• Like 2

The submission of the act is what turns me on. The top is looking down at me servicing his cock. I like to imagine me looking up at him with my mouth wrapped around him gives him pleasure as well. Knowing I've willingly submitted to his cock, taking him in my mouth, devoting myself to his pleasure, it really kicks my slutty side into overdrive.

Don't get me wrong, the cummy finale of sucking him is a huge turn-on as well!

• Like 1

I am a cocksucker. The feeling I get one I invite a guy to my house. The first  time is the best. The anticipation  of him walking into my home, I watch as he undoes his pants, I get on my knees in front of him. The pants come down and his cock is inches from my face. If he is not hard, most are. I rub his cock. Watching as it grows, I then lick his balls, shift working my way to his cock head.which is usally leaking pre cum. I love the taste of pre cum.

I then proceed to suck his cock, saliva everywhere.  I love when he holds my head and fucks my mouth. I am a servant to his cock. Better yet, if he starts talking and calling me what I am.

A cocksucker. I am doing what I am here for. To serve men and their cocks. My reward is a hot mouthful of cum.

Not down my throat. In my mouth,on my tongue  to savor the taste,the texture. I look in his eyes as he is unloading in my mouth as to thank him for letting me serve him.

I wait now for my next cock to please

• 2 weeks later...

I started out only sucking cocks for a long time so I’m a little biased. It’s like my first love. 
the allure is just how good it feels to bring someone pleasure and to me sucking  dick is the most obvious I guess. you feel the throbbing pulsing etc. cause your right there holding it looking at it. It’s in your mouth. It’s also the easiest way I would say for me to bring guys  pleasure. A lot less “moving parts” I can pretty much suck your dick in the back corner of a crowded bar. 
also all those straight/closeted boys love to make me me just suck their cock and for some reason I love doing it. I just love getting those guys off. That’s how I started years ago trolling all the gay ads for guys wanting to suck dick  I would let them suck my dick say thanks and walked way. I loved it but I wasn’t gay 🙄. At least not until the one day my anonymous hook up guy who said wants to suck cock no reciprocation made me suck his dick. What a jerk. 😁. As for the cum as a reward part that’s exactly what it is. I get to have something for all my work too. I took my first cocks load and have literally never done anything but swallow every load since.  That first load was so good that’s what made me a cocksucker. Some are better than others but they’re all pretty good 

I, too, have sucked maybe only 5-6 cocks in my life.  The first was when I was in college -- crush on a cute undergrad whom I seduced through massage and gave him his first orgasm -- at 20 he didn't know how to jerk off! (the innocence of pre-internet).  In a later massage session, I sucked him off.  Looking back, I remember loving the feeling of his dick pulsing and filling my mouth with his cum, and I did swallow.    After that experience, I decided I didn't "want" to be gay and suppressed it for 40 years (probably a good thing for me -- I missed the whole AIDS thing in the '80s and  '90s).  I finally admitted to myself that I'm gay about 10 years ago, and I've played with a few guys -- sucking for the most part has been part of the buildup to fucking/getting fucked.  

I have a similar sort of feeling when it is over -- all desire goes away for a while, and I keep thinking, I don't need to do that again.  I think part of it is the fear of picking up an STI, but I generally only hook-up with guys who are in similar situations (not much experience and wanting to stay healthy).  So I keep coming back to it every 2-3 months.  

The allure is knowing how much pleasure I'm giving a man while I'm being submissive to him. Especially anon men in bars, baths, gloryholes, trails, and cars. Cocksucking is easy for the top, no clean up needed, no preparation by either of us.

You can push me to my knees and aggressively use my mouth to get off. Actively holding my head, or trying to gag me. Or you can lay back and do almost nothing while I work for as long as you'd like for your load. And while I love swallowing your load, I think more about how good it feels for you to get off.

For me it's the feeling of being submissive and even though he doesn't make me feel it,it is a little bit humiliating being on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

As for swallowing his cum.I just see it as helping him release stress.Sexual or mental.

I’m after that feeling of submission and being a helpless sex toy. I’m on my knees or have my head dangling off the coach, the dick comes back and forth deep for my top pleasure. He plays my head as he wants, my face gets covered in saliva, which runs down in the long strings. Once he has enough, he strongly pushes my head to his groin, I’m at his mercy, struggling to breathe, wiggling, my eyes get red, watered, trying to pop out. He releases me unloaded, smiles down and spits on my dirty face. I feel like a used slut. 

I love everything about sucking cock. The smell, the sensation of a hard cock and the warm flesh of the shaft. The guy making appreciative noises and the bucking of his hips. The taste of the first drop of precum and the salty creamy fluid filling my mouth before swallowing it down. I even like continuing to suck on a cock as it softens having delivered it's load.

Edited by BadBob
  • Like 1

Just love to suck a nice hard cock!

While sucking play with the balls licking his shaft. If he is about to pop I'll stop to settle down then go at it again till he is about to pop again then stop. Then go at it hard and fast with his balls in my hand and when he pops its a huge explosion as i squeeze his balls firmly...  So love that!!!