Sauna / Orgy Racism?

bbboyfucker

Being Jewish, I, like most Jewish men in Israel (and nowadays - in most of the world), was circumsized at 8 days.

In Israel there is a majority of Jews and Muslims, so most of the dicks you will meet in saunas and in some orgies would be circumsized.

My question to you: have you ever encountered racist talk, boolying or physical violence towards "suspected" Jews (or Muslims) who are circumsized?

I once got comments for being cut from 3 uncut men in a Kiev sauna, but the manager of the place physically dragged them away, made them put their clothes back on and kicked them out of the place, but other than that, I only encountered tolerance-for-dick. 

Edited by bbboyfucker
  • Thanks 1

I’m uncut and I’ve experienced the opposite sometimes as a lot of Anglos are cut and haven’t had a lot of encounters with uncut guys. They aren’t sure what to do or how to work it so I have to “show and tell” a bit. Some are grossed out o turned off by it, but I’ve been playing with guys for a while and am used to it…I move on. I went to schools that were mostly Latino so yeah…uncut stuck out…was usually guys whose families had money and cut equates with classy with them. We’d usually razz them about missing out. I don’t turn down cut cock…more interested in the size and if they line up with what I want. 

• Thanks 1

According to a report in The Washington Post, the World Health Organization estimates the circumcision rate in the United States in 2020 at somewhere between 76% and 92%. This is much higher than in Western Europe. In the U.S., at least, one could hardly use whether a guy’s cock is cut as a clue to his ethnicity - it’s simply too ubiquitous a practice.

Yes, in the early 20th C the US medical field pressured parents into circumcision and it became the norm as most fathers want their sons in their image. So for us it's mostly circumcision despite race, ethnicity, religion, etc. However, having lived in the UK. I have experienced some stigma against my circumcision, I received a semi-circ. I still have a fair amount of foreskin to work with even when hard, but it doesn't cover my glans when soft either.

Personally, I hate circumcision. I hate my parents for doing it to me. They mutilated me for no reason without my consent before I could open my eyes. But I don't have a preference either way for a man who is cut or not. I have played with both.

Personally, in the States, I've never experienced any negativity toward being one way or the other. No one has ever turned me down for being cut and I have not turned anyone down for being cut, uncut, crooked, or hypospadiac.

Difference is polarizing to the ignorant. Try not to take it personally.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:39 PM, bbboyfucker said:

My question to you: have you ever encountered racist talk, boolying or physical violence towards "suspected" Jews (or Muslims) who are circumsized?

I am a white uncut male. I have not heard any racism against cut men.

At me nearest gay sauna the clients is mainly uncut white males but I dont think this is due to racisms.  There is a large muslim population around the sauna but very few venture in which I think is more do do with not wanting to be seen/caught going in.  I think where sex is involved guys may have a preference depending on likes and dislikes.  I really do like muslim guys so would seek them out!

I saunas I have only heard booing when someone was being a pest and disrupting others.

With regards to physical violence I have not experienced or witnessed this.      I would hope that the management and other customers would soon put a stop to this.

On 11/4/2021 at 1:39 PM, bbboyfucker said:

Never.  I've heard some anti-human garbage in backrooms, but nothing at all about Jewish or Muslim men.

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

it’s simply too ubiquitous a practice.

At one time, circumcision was considered a health-related procedure that should be done to avoid infections under the foreskin.  Showering/bathing regularly accomplishes the same thing. 

12 hours ago, Hairypiglet said:

I've never experienced any negativity toward being one way or the other

Neither have I.  As a little kid, my dad came close to forcing it on me, since the opening in the foreskin was really small, and I occasionally got an infection.  Even then though, way before any sexual thoughts of any kind entered my mind, I fought against it, and stretched the foreskin hole every day. Eventually, I could "skin it back" easily, and the problem was solved.  Whew - close call !!! 

59 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

As a little kid, my dad came close to forcing it on me, since the opening in the foreskin was really small, and I occasionally got an infection.  Even then though, way before any sexual thoughts of any kind entered my mind, I fought against it, and stretched the foreskin hole every day. Eventually, I could "skin it back" easily, and the problem was solved.  Whew - close call !!! 

Phimosis. I dated a guy who got that in high school and had to have his circumcision at 17. He was a Latino Catholic in Los Angeles, so he actually did suffer some stigma in his community for getting cut.

I wish people would just discuss it more and educate because it really is an unnecessary thing to have done unless medically necessary. And phimosis only happens when the foreskin isn't stretched and played with, so if you remove Catholic guilt from the equation... let boys diddle their tallywackers.

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

At one time, circumcision was considered a health-related procedure that should be done to avoid infections under the foreskin.  Showering/bathing regularly accomplishes the same thing. 

It still is a health-related procedure for certain conditions. In my case, the foreskin had apparently adhered too high upward and could not be properly retracted. I don’t know to what degree the hygiene issue was a concern, but I remember there being a concern that something wouldn’t grow correctly or would be misshapen if the procedure wasn’t performed.

18 hours ago, Hairypiglet said:

And phimosis only happens when the foreskin isn't stretched and played with

Phimosis !!!  Thanks, Hairypiglet - I'd never heard of it before your reply.  That must have been the problem when I was a kid. 

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I remember there being a concern that something wouldn’t grow correctly

All I remember is my dad sticking a cotton swab up there with some medicine on it, and it hurt like hell.  But the threat of being cut on was more than enough for me to stretch that hole open and then some.  Now, after many years of "service", there isn't really a piss-hole anymore ... can't quite figure out why ... <grinnnn>

E.W. That's another new one for me.  I'd never heard that "reason" before.  

On 11/12/2021 at 12:30 AM, Hairypiglet said:

Yes, in the early 20th C the US medical field pressured parents into circumcision and it became the norm as most fathers want their sons in their image. So for us it's mostly circumcision despite race, ethnicity, religion, etc. However, having lived in the UK. I have experienced some stigma against my circumcision, I received a semi-circ. I still have a fair amount of foreskin to work with even when hard, but it doesn't cover my glans when soft either.

Personally, I hate circumcision. I hate my parents for doing it to me. They mutilated me for no reason without my consent before I could open my eyes. But I don't have a preference either way for a man who is cut or not. I have played with both.

Personally, in the States, I've never experienced any negativity toward being one way or the other. No one has ever turned me down for being cut and I have not turned anyone down for being cut, uncut, crooked, or hypospadiac.

Difference is polarizing to the ignorant. Try not to take it personally.

I owe my foreskin to the (Army) surgeon who told my (Army) father to fuck off when daddy asked for me to be circumcised. Since he had no religious reason and there was no medical reason the surgeon refused to perform a circumcision. Mine at least is short and tidy, and retracts so completely when I'm erect that you might think I have the perfect scar-free circumcision. All I know is that a lot of guys didn't even ask before sitting on it, so it can't be that ugly. Personal foreskin hygiene is so easy that there's no good reason for having stinky dick. To me the bonus is all the intense sexual feelings my circumcised brothers will never experience.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@hntnhole - In my case it wasn’t the hole - the foreskin had adhered or fused to the glans in some abnormal way, and incision was the only workable solution. Obviously not a common problem.

When I first read your earlier mention, I didn't quite 'get it'.  Now, although I've never heard of or experienced it before, at least I have now.  Thanks.

TBH I am not understanding this thread at all.

Hope its ok to post and not derail. But when I am in UK or European countries my uncut cock is not a problem or an issue. However in the US it is not welcomed in the same light for some reason. Alot of American guys seem to prefer Cut cock, which I honestly dont have a problem with, but I do have a problem with rudeness.

For some reason I think I have missed the point of the OPs Q though, apologies if I have.

• Like 1