Have you ever sucked your uncle’s/brothers/cousins cock?

l realize that not many faggots have been as lucky as me in being trained by an uncle or actually getting to suck your biological fathers cock, or the holy grail of getting fucked and bred by him. but I do know that most sub cumdumps like me have sucked off brothers, uncles, and cousins and getting fucked by them. so I wanna know how many of you fucksluts have sucked off your uncle or cousin or brothers and taken their loads down your throat? how many of you has gotten down on their hands and knees and been fucked up the ass bareback and cum inside by your brother, uncle or cousin like I have? once or twice or regularly? my total is 8 relatives who have blown their load into my throat. most of those have blown their load in my ass including over a thousand loads from the uncle who trained me to be a shameless pussyboy cumdumpster, take loads in public, be a bathhouse cumhole, get whored out and most importantly, always be willing to take anyones loadx-cocksucker.jpg.6750970b62ec2fab19e85e2ecd637383.jpg.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

↓↓↓ This pic is all but 'spot on' for my Dad's profile (Thank the Gods he HAD to wear bikinis ~a motorcycle accident he was in 10yrs before I was born). Used to feel him up when the rest of family was out of the house {approx. 9yrs}. Let me know if ya wanna PM me to know more... 😉

Dads profile.jpg

Daddys Cock  Keep Calm.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 11/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, Morningglorie said:

↓↓↓ This pic is all but 'spot on' for my Dad's profile (Thank the Gods he HAD to wear bikinis ~a motorcycle accident he was in 10yrs before I was born). Used to feel him up when the rest of family was out of the house {approx. 9yrs}. Let me know if ya wanna PM me to know more... 😉

Dads profile.jpg

Daddys Cock  Keep Calm.jpg

did you suck your dads cock like me?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I had a great uncle that used to jerk off on my asshole. That turned into later fingering my ass and ejaculating in it by pushing his cock head against my small gape after he took his fingers out. Several months after starting fingering he was able to penetrate my ass completely with his cock and fuck me which he did often. I also have a older cousin on my mom’s side of the family that I would suck and he would fuck me also. Later he and his boyfriend would both fuck me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

My first father and son threeway was with my father and older jock brother.  They were also the first to spit roast and DP me.   When the DP'd me for the first time, they used my cum as lube.   It was so hot knowing I had my cum as well as their cum inside my ass.   My dad gave me to two of his brother's (my uncles) to fuck my throat and ass as they got drunk, angry and horny playing poker.  Dad had 8 brothers, and all of them had drug and alcohol problems (probably from being in the Marines during the Vietnam War).  I think sex with family members were some of the hottest sexual experiences I ever had.  It could be due to my age at the time (14-19), being relatively inexperienced, pleasing masculine men I looked up to and fantasized about, shared secret sexual incestuous experiences, and being told how hot and good I was at taking their cocks and cum (sense of pride) especially when they brought other guys with them to demonstrate what a hot fuck or good cock sucker I was.      The free alcohol, pot, and drugs they often provided me was also an added benefit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 of my uncles use my boypussy at least every two days . 1 is my dads brother and the other my moms. My dads brother I seduced at age 13(took my virginity bareback  and bred me)and my moms bro I seduced at age 16. My dad also fucks me and breeds me when mom is out 😈😈😈 worse is none or the 3 know about one another 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

I have 11 uncles! I was molested by one who I did not like, wah, and lusted after another who never touched me. He could have done anything he wanted to me at any time but unfortunately was not inclined in that direction or at least did not pick up on the fact I wanted his cock in me. 
     I am jealous of guys who have had the experience I craved. It’s not for everyone of course, as for me getting fucked by my uncle would have made me a happy camper. I still would bend over for him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 11/20/2021 at 8:50 AM, teachmedaddy said:

I was and still am the family cumdump. That is my uncle's cock in my profile pic.

Could you provide more details?

How many of your family are involved?  Did you get an early introduction to sex with other males?

Hope the rest of your family is as hung as your uncle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1