Have you ever sucked your uncle’s/brothers/cousins cock?

On 11/20/2021 at 12:05 PM, ronnie4u said:

Did it several times - they enjoyed it and training me !

I was very fortunate being born uncut - father uncut - we were taking showers together - making sure my uncut / his was very clean ! Then , taking me to the woods - walking and pissing - shaking my dick - feeling Good ! Then , my dad and mother sent me to my Uncle place for 2 weeks / summer vacation type ( Especially my Dad did it ) !  I did not know they ( My Uncle and Cousin ) were Gay ! Now to let you all know - I have had j.o. sessions with my buddies -  being in my middle teens - just learning ! I just arrived and showing me their small house - going to share a bed with my Cousin ( 20 yrs old )  and welcome me to their place with a drink . That night their was a party - my cousins friends - near the river - small fire center - smoking weed - drinking - music - seeing some tits and dicks - I was getting drunk . We started walking back to the house - having fun - chatting - getting undressed / bed - my Cousin / Dan gave me a aspirin to take for hang overs - slept sound and solid . Woke up smelling breakfast - body / felt sore - drinking orange juice - spiked -went to the hot tube relaxing - drinking more orange juice - later was told another get together at the river - mostly guys - soon dicks were hanging - some j.o. sessions . I was getting blitzed drinking and smoking weed . Gotten back to the house - was given a aspirin again - slept like a baby .  I woke up smelling breakfast - feeling sore - same routine - hot tub - drinking -  now being naked in the tub - sunning naked - my cousin putting lotion on me  ( Butt area lubed - touching me ) . Another night drinking - aspirin again - woke up seeing my cousin sucking me off while he was j.o. - cumming - I was in shock but felt good ! We were having breakfast - chatting - drinking the orange juice - hot tub / naked - smoking weed .  Soon the lube came out - being treated so Good and Hot - my cousin and I have a jack off session - cum loads . My Uncle came out with a pitching of orange juiced - spiked - but was a extremely - he was naked with a huge / hog uncut dick hanging ,  I was surprised - I was amazed and unbelievable huge cock - beastly looking - sitting down by hot tube - his dick hung over the side . He mentioned to come over have a smoke of weed and a drink - did so - taking another hit of weed - he put my hand on his huge dick - giving me instructions . Soon I was stroking - licking his huge dick - sucking while my cousin came up behind me - placing his hard dick up my ass ! I could not move but liking it - enjoying it - my cousin fucking the hell out of me ! Soon , my Uncle shot his load in my mouth - then out of the hot tube - time to relax - smoking weed and drinking - hands and dicks on my body - be lubed and molested - could not say , "  No ! " Nexted several days being used and abused - always high - drinking - consisted raw dicks - sometimes my boy ass being ripped apart - lots of fingering and lubing - 2 to 3 males each day - cum loads !

I got home , mom went to the grocery store , and Dad asking questions about my 2 week vacation ! He was asking some questions - then he came up real close to me asking ," Is my cock bigger than my Brothers cock ? " He pulled it out - so huge - leaking pre-cum - I knew I to suck him off - became a regular routine sucking my dad off - he visited me at bed side - had to the woods sucking his dick - his buddy friends - I was developing a reputation with the older men !

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2021 at 2:06 PM, trainfan said:

Could you provide more details?

How many of your family are involved?  Did you get an early introduction to sex with other males?

Hope the rest of your family is as hung as your uncle.

Long story short, mom caught me with friends when I was a young teen. Told my dad. Dad asked me about it when I was spending a weekend with him. Told me he was gay (why they divorced), and spent that weekend fucking me. Took me "camping" a few weeks later with some of his father son friends. Then I moved in with him instead with my mom, the welcoming party involved my uncles, half brother, and grandpa. Along with some of his gay friends.

Grandpa has the largest cock in my family. Mine is the smallest, but my dad and uncles are all nice sized cocks.

8 minutes ago, teachmedaddy said:

Long story short, mom caught me with friends when I was a young teen. Told my dad. Dad asked me about it when I was spending a weekend with him. Told me he was gay (why they divorced), and spent that weekend fucking me. Took me "camping" a few weeks later with some of his father son friends. Then I moved in with him instead with my mom, the welcoming party involved my uncles, half brother, and grandpa. Along with some of his gay friends.

Grandpa has the largest cock in my family. Mine is the smallest, but my dad and uncles are all nice sized cocks.

Cool.  thank you, teachmedaddy.

• Piggy 1

I was debating trying to find a way to suck my cousin off this Thanksgiving... but with the way things have played out, might have to wait for Xmas. If so, hopefully I can get him to pound some ice into my ass!

I'd also let my uncle, but that'd be harder to keep under wraps, unless it happened at a bathhouse.... always had a fantasy of getting with a brother, and there's some distant family I have never met...... but I think that's best left untouched