Have you ever sucked your uncle’s/brothers/cousins cock?

• 6 months later...

I sucked my brother and our friend when we were 4. They didn’t seem to know what I was doing but I did and got their pants down whenever possible. Later when I was in my mid twenties I had sex with my 18 year old cousin, he was a very handsome guy and totally into 69ing and fucking my ass bareback, also had 3 ways with he and his boyfriend. Now in my fifties I am having sex with my other brother. His wife isn’t into sex any more so I suck his cock and swallow his cum and he breeds my man cunt. It is always very hot, I love sexy with my family men

Edited by Jbnew
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got the holy grail I reckon. I slept in my dads bed both naked from 3-17.  By (can I say ages here???) I started playing with his long cock.  I loved putting it in my mouth. He tried to discourage me but gave in. He molested me and taught me how to suck his dick. And he started sucking mine. 

When I was __ my uncle found out and raped me.  It was awful but three weeks later I was begging him for his cock. He taught me how to get fucked. Two months later my dad started fucking me. I loved it. 

When I was __ and my brother __, they had us fuck each other. 

And we still fuck. Dad only fucks me. My uncle is a huge pervert and has three boys…

My brother and I look alike so we’ve gone on gay cruises and stuff and fuck in public. Guys go nuts to fuck with brothers. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

On 12/10/2022 at 6:22 AM, Jbnew said:

I sucked my brother and our friend when we were 4. They didn’t seem to know what I was doing but I did and got their pants down whenever possible. Later when I was in my mid twenties I had sex with my 18 year old cousin, he was a very handsome guy and totally into 69ing and fucking my ass bareback, also had 3 ways with he and his boyfriend. Now in my fifties I am having sex with my other brother. His wife isn’t into sex any more so I suck his cock and swallow his cum and he breeds my man cunt. It is always very hot, I love sexy with my family men

I love that you are still having brother sex. Isn’t it even better as an adult?

1 hour ago, Samak76 said:

I got the holy grail I reckon. I slept in my dads bed both naked from 3-17.  By (can I say ages here???) I started playing with his long cock.  I loved putting it in my mouth. He tried to discourage me but gave in. He molested me and taught me how to suck his dick. And he started sucking mine. 

When I was __ my uncle found out and raped me.  It was awful but three weeks later I was begging him for his cock. He taught me how to get fucked. Two months later my dad started fucking me. I loved it. 

When I was __ and my brother __, they had us fuck each other. 

And we still fuck. Dad only fucks me. My uncle is a huge pervert and has three boys…

My brother and I look alike so we’ve gone on gay cruises and stuff and fuck in public. Guys go nuts to fuck with brothers. 

that is fucking awesome. I had no family fun, but I sort of envy you. When I had a massage business I had a client that seduced his dad, who he said was very attractive. He would parade around the house naked in front of him, and leave the door open when he jerked off. One day he was just out of the shower with towel, tenting with a half hard dick. His dad said, "You've got quite the boner there boy," to which he said, "Yeah dad, do you want to suck it?" And he did. As time passed it got the the point of daily fucking, his dad bent him over the kitchen counter and plowed him, all before his mother would get home from work. He says they still occasionally fuck, when they can.

• Like 2

It might be that as I never had more than classmate play as a kid I truly can't speak from experience.  However, I was pretty hot for some neighbor dads growing up, just never found the opportunity.  I can't imagine how I would have found it anything but a pleasure.  

I am blessed that I never grew up with any notion of sexual intimacy being bad, dirty, sinful....  None of that is in my experience either.  When I started masturbating I just continued a happy little bator.  I do recall wanting to take advantage of a couple gym coaches and my physics teacher.  I imagine it would have been a great awakening rather than my slower more plodding patch to sluthood...  

1 hour ago, JimInWisc said:

It might be that as I never had more than classmate play as a kid I truly can't speak from experience.  However, I was pretty hot for some neighbor dads growing up, just never found the opportunity.  I can't imagine how I would have found it anything but a pleasure.  

I am blessed that I never grew up with any notion of sexual intimacy being bad, dirty, sinful....  None of that is in my experience either.  When I started masturbating I just continued a happy little bator.  I do recall wanting to take advantage of a couple gym coaches and my physics teacher.  I imagine it would have been a great awakening rather than my slower more plodding patch to sluthood...  

Yep, I had 2 gay cousins and i fucked with them both - not at the same time.

I was their cousin, but they weren't cousins of each other...One was from my mom's side and the other from my dad's side of the family. But they met at a bar one night and they fucked each other as well. So yeah it was a family affair, I guess you could say...

They're both gone now, one to a car accident and the other to AIDS. Great guys, both of them, with hot cocks, too!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

But does looks matter if just sucking a cock?

I think the disturbing part about this thread was not what they look like, but rather, they are asking if are willing to commit incest.  To me, oral sex with my brother or father would have me spending even available cent I had in therapy till the day I die.  So my vote is NO!  

There are plenty of dicks to suck out there, I can leave Christmas dinner without feeling deprived because a family member didn't put his cock in my mouth.  I'll have some pie for dessert, thank you.....