Sex with a person with disability

Sharp-edge

6 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

, I’ve also known a couple of wheelchair- bound tops who love nothing more than a guy straddling them while they use their hands and arms to lift him up and shove him down on their cock.

I wish I lived near these guys. I’d love to be able to stop by to ride a top. We’d both get what we needed😜

• Like 1

hi.  I have been ill which has resulted in me having mobility issues (difficulty walking) and on medication that means I cant drink / poppers etc.  I like sex (like everyone does) its just not as easy.  Hooking up with people can be difficult.  I used to love cruising toilets, beaches, woods etc but thats not possible for me know.  I need to plan stuff (like stairs etc) and when I suck cock I prefer to be lying down (not on my knees).  Guys do say however I give good head and having less feeling in my arse does mean im more comfortable now bottoming.

38 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Personally I think it’s the person that’s important and the disability shouldn’t be the focus. 

There are lots of people with disabilities in life and unfortunately a lot of us see the disabilities and go out of our way to over accommodate it, to offer help and assistance or to make adjustments without being asked. I’ve had quite a few friends who have found this infuriating as many of them just want to be treated as normal human beings and, where practical, not let the disability have an impact, especially sexually.

I’ve had friends who use canes or crutches and in some cases a wheelchair, who just want a guy to lift their legs onto his shoulders and pound the cum out of them, I’ve also known a couple of wheelchair- bound tops who love nothing more than a guy straddling them while they use their hands and arms to lift him up and shove him down on their cock.

Obviously there will be some situations with a disability where you may have to go a bit easier or do it in a position you wouldn’t normally do, but the same can be true with an able-bodied partner, they may find a position uncomfortable and want you to change.  Just enjoy yourself and let them enjoy themselves too, if something isn’t comfortable or is painful they will let you know and you can do something to make it pleasurable for the both of you.

I think WelshBBCCigarFuck sums it up very well

It sounds like probably cerebral palsy, which means he can improve some mobility with proper physiotherapy. I'm sure he enjoying the attention as many men are not interested in intimacy with a disabled person. I have dated a man with cerebral palsy and a man paralized from the waist down. It was actually very loving and passionate with both of them. Both relationships ended simply due to moving apart and not wanting long distance. I could easily have married either of them. Sex with both was amazing.

I fully understand what you are feeling. However, I caution you from "romanticizing the other" and developing a "savior complex". This person is perfectly capable of being independent and doesn't actually need you to protect him. Try not to accidentally take away his agency. Figuratively speaking, walk beside him rather than carrying him. If he asks for help provide it. Offer help if you want. Be available to help. Don't always assume he needs it. This will allow him to maintain his dignity and protect you from eventually feeling overwhelmed and resenting him.

Be mindful of the fact that for him being intimate is probably rare, so he will likely fall in love before you. Therefore you have a bit more responsibility in deciding earlier on if this is something you want.

There is actually a great autobiographical series on Netflix called "Special" that is written by the star of the show. It's a creative nonfiction series chronicalling his search for love in the gay community. You may want to watch it with him actually. It could be a good conversation piece for both of you.

Also, ask him about barebacking. My boyfriends never turned it down.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hairypiglet said:

It sounds like probably cerebral palsy, which means he can improve some mobility with proper physiotherapy. I'm sure he enjoying the attention as many men are not interested in intimacy with a disabled person. I have dated a man with cerebral palsy and a man paralized from the waist down. It was actually very loving and passionate with both of them. Both relationships ended simply due to moving apart and not wanting long distance. I could easily have married either of them. Sex with both was amazing.

I fully understand what you are feeling. However, I caution you from "romanticizing the other" and developing a "savior complex". This person is perfectly capable of being independent and doesn't actually need you to protect him. Try not to accidentally take away his agency. Figuratively speaking, walk beside him rather than carrying him. If he asks for help provide it. Offer help if you want. Be available to help. Don't always assume he needs it. This will allow him to maintain his dignity and protect you from eventually feeling overwhelmed and resenting him.

Be mindful of the fact that for him being intimate is probably rare, so he will likely fall in love before you. Therefore you have a bit more responsibility in deciding earlier on if this is something you want.

There is actually a great autobiographical series on Netflix called "Special" that is written by the star of the show. It's a creative nonfiction series chronicalling his search for love in the gay community. You may want to watch it with him actually. It could be a good conversation piece for both of you.

Also, ask him about barebacking. My boyfriends never turned it down.

I agree with all this.  I too had a short term relationship with a hot as fuck man who had cerebral palsy too.  He was gorgeous and had a nice lean body and a perfect 8 inch cock.  He simply had some mobility issues with his right arm and in his legs.  He could walk.

He was an excellent kisser and top.  He fucked me beautifully and loved breeding me.

He was very independent and loving.  I think about him still today from time to time.  Sadly, we lost track of each other over the years.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:50 PM, Sharp-edge said:

I met a guy some days ago with a mobility issue. I'm not at all how this should be called in english, so I hope i'm not using any insulting terms. He was not in a wheel chair but he used two things like rods that would assist him walk. Something like these that someone uses when he broke his leg, yet different (they could stand on their own and not fall). He walks but in a very bizarre way. His hands are also alittle weird when they move. Not by shaking them unctrollably, rather like having a difficulty to make then move. His voice is almost okay. He was very cute, at least to my eyes, nice face, blond hair blue eyes. He was very kind. When I see someone in need of assistance, I dont know I just have to help him. So I did help him with some practical issues (he attends dental school, although with his issues he cannot practice it). I helped him put on his gloves and do some drilling on fake teeth. We talked a lot, I got him to his place with my car. I visited him again the day after and I fucked him. I put on a condom, although usually I bareback. I was hard with him, I really can't penetrate softly most o the times I just fuck hard and kiss. His moaning made me crazy. And him being weak unable to resist it made me feel as if i riaped him. I slept with him, it felt so satisying. It felt like i protect him. So i really liked that new experience. And I think he did too.

I would to meet one too

In one of my previous posts, I did write about a very hot and memorable experience at Steamworks Toronto where I was fucked and seeded (a huge load!) by a younger deaf hottie. I was able to understand him as I've worked with deaf people before. He creamed my hole good! Fond memories.

• Like 3

A few years back when I was in college I met a guy online and he asked me to come to his place.  When I got there I realized he was mentally challenged and I got scared to proceed. He was really cute and we went in his room and man he pounded my ass like a champ.  We met up a few times and the sex was always amazing, I don't know why we lost touch I think about him often.  A guy on one of the sites told me he had intense sex with a guy with down syndrome  and the guy was a hot top in bed 

23 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Personally I think it’s the person that’s important and the disability shouldn’t be the focus. 

There are lots of people with disabilities in life and unfortunately a lot of us see the disabilities and go out of our way to over accommodate it, to offer help and assistance or to make adjustments without being asked. I’ve had quite a few friends who have found this infuriating as many of them just want to be treated as normal human beings and, where practical, not let the disability have an impact, especially sexually.

I’ve had friends who use canes or crutches and in some cases a wheelchair, who just want a guy to lift their legs onto his shoulders and pound the cum out of them, I’ve also known a couple of wheelchair- bound tops who love nothing more than a guy straddling them while they use their hands and arms to lift him up and shove him down on their cock.

Obviously there will be some situations with a disability where you may have to go a bit easier or do it in a position you wouldn’t normally do, but the same can be true with an able-bodied partner, they may find a position uncomfortable and want you to change.  Just enjoy yourself and let them enjoy themselves too, if something isn’t comfortable or is painful they will let you know and you can do something to make it pleasurable for the both of you.

Guilty… I am one of the wheelchair users who wants someone to put my feet over their shoulders and pound the cum out of me. 😂 

i’m glad to hear I’m not the only disabled person who wants that! 🤪

• Like 1

I played with a guy a couple of times with Aspergers who was very sensitive to touch and who put gel on his cock to desensitize it - but then wanted me to suck him. Which meant my mouth got desensitized too. Sucking cock when you cant actually feel the cock is a bit weird. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
13 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

I played with a guy a couple of times with Aspergers who was very sensitive to touch and who put gel on his cock to desensitize it - but then wanted me to suck him. Which meant my mouth got desensitized too. Sucking cock when you cant actually feel the cock is a bit weird. 

Could be worse, a friend of mine decided to spice up his fisting lube with a little chilli, thinking a mild heat would be pleasurable. He totally misjudged the amount, poured in half a bottle of chilli oil and first time he used it, there were definite tears in his eyes, and they weren’t tears of joy!

On 11/12/2021 at 9:38 PM, Read1 said:

In one of my previous posts, I did write about a very hot and memorable experience at Steamworks Toronto where I was fucked and seeded (a huge load!) by a younger deaf hottie. I was able to understand him as I've worked with deaf people before. He creamed my hole good! Fond memories.

Thanks for bringing up the matter of hearing impairment. It’s the #1 disability in America, and make no mistake , it is a disability. I am significantly hearing impaired. I often want to shout in frustration when sex partners persist in whispering during sex, as if they’ve watched too many Doris Day/Rock Hudson movies and think pillow talk can only be sexy if you whisper. It’s not sexy at all for me if I can’t understand you. I can’t normally wear my hearing aids during sex. I could write a treatise on this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

My guy is such a pleasure to watch. Love his eyes and his face. And pretty much anything about him. It's just that his legs are kinda weak. He can stand up (from a chair but not from the floor) but not exactly walk without aid. His hands are also a bit weak but look okay too. I fuck him hard all these days he likes it. We kiss a lot, we talk a lot. We're  kinda in a relationship. I teach him how to get pleasure from hiss ashole. I cant believe that that guy reached his 25 and nobody until know fucked the hell out of him. I've never used poppers wth him i dont know if he should ever use them. But i started to use dildos. I wanna fist him, fill his gut with my arm and control him from inside as i move my hand and he precums.

25 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

My guy is such a pleasure to watch. Love his eyes and his face. And pretty much anything about him. It's just that his legs are kinda weak. He can stand up (from a chair but not from the floor) but not exactly walk without aid. His hands are also a bit weak but look okay too. I fuck him hard all these days he likes it. We kiss a lot, we talk a lot. We're  kinda in a relationship. I teach him how to get pleasure from hiss ashole. I cant believe that that guy reached his 25 and nobody until know fucked the hell out of him. I've never used poppers wth him i dont know if he should ever use them. But i started to use dildos. I wanna fist him, fill his gut with my arm and control him from inside as i move my hand and he precums.

I wonder if this would be better moved to a fetish discussion because, and I'm not trying to insult you, but you keep using language that reads as though you are fetishizing his difference and enjoyingspecifically how intimacy with him is different. This isn't a bad thing from our perspective, but from his and those like him it can actually be hurtful and harmful to the development of a better relationship if not discussed between partners.

Honestly I'm beginning to fear for him because your fetishizing of him reads to be moving into predatory territory.

Stop posting on this thread.

Have a conversation with him. He is still a person with full agency over his life and desires. Bring him into this discussion that you've brought all of us into and develop your relationship with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

I wonder if this would be better moved to a fetish discussion because, and I'm not trying to insult you, but you keep using language that reads as though you are fetishizing his difference and enjoyingspecifically how intimacy with him is different. This isn't a bad thing from our perspective, but from his and those like him it can actually be hurtful and harmful to the development of a better relationship if not discussed between partners.

Honestly I'm beginning to fear for him because your fetishizing of him reads to be moving into predatory territory.

Stop posting on this thread.

Have a conversation with him. He is still a person with full agency over his life and desires. Bring him into this discussion that you've brought all of us into and develop your relationship with him.

Well I think you got me wrong. The whole point was that a person with disability could have sex like any other person. And before that I never knew that it happens. So I'm trying not to think "oh he is such a cutie why is he in such a condition" and I think that he can too have and offer pleasure. I'm not fetishizing this. 

7 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

Well I think you got me wrong. The whole point was that a person with disability could have sex like any other person. And before that I never knew that it happens. So I'm trying not to think "oh he is such a cutie why is he in such a condition" and I think that he can too have and offer pleasure. I'm not fetishizing this. 

Perhaps not. But your posts are leaning sharply in that direction. And frankly, here's what bothers me about this.

1. You stated, early on, that "And him being weak unable to resist it made me feel as if i riaped [sic] him." 

2. You've never ONCE said anything about him expressing an interest in this or making the first moves or whatever. In fact, other than talking about how he moans while getting fucked, you haven't posted ANYTHING that suggests he's seeking this out.

3. You've stressed in more than one post about how you see yourself as "helping" him - again, nudging into fetish territory.

4. You wrote in one post, about making him sit on your cock, "It made my dick so hard knowing that he was "trapped". I told him so and I kissed him. I fucked the hell outta him." Not that you two kissed - that YOU kissed HIM.

I could go on and on, but it's starting to come across as a very creepy, rapey situation. I'm not saying disabled people can't fully and enthusiastically consent to sex (or even initiate/ask for it), even when the non-disabled person has to take the physical initiative and the disabled person may not be able to do much to direct or control things. But I'm not hearing one single iota of a suggestion that any of this is his idea. 

• Like 3