Sailors sauna

sidsucker

Its a great place. Im a regular. Plenty of bareback. Never seen a rubber in all the years I been going. The crowd is older with the odd younger guy. Diverse ethnicity which ticks a lot of boxes for me. Zero attitude which is very important.

the venue is on 3 floors. With a great friendly relaxing 15man jacuzzi which is perfect to relax in. Chill with others. And cruise. 
there are now several new glory holes downstairs since being closed for pandemic. Something that other saunas lack these days. 
if you smoke or like outdoor sex they have a great roof top terrace. 
go and enjoy if u are looking for a long friendly relaxing 3-5 hours. If u want a quick in-and-out experience go elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SaunaTopUK said:

Its a great place. Im a regular. Plenty of bareback. Never seen a rubber in all the years I been going. The crowd is older with the odd younger guy. Diverse ethnicity which ticks a lot of boxes for me. Zero attitude which is very important.

the venue is on 3 floors. With a great friendly relaxing 15man jacuzzi which is perfect to relax in. Chill with others. And cruise. 
there are now several new glory holes downstairs since being closed for pandemic. Something that other saunas lack these days. 
if you smoke or like outdoor sex they have a great roof top terrace. 
go and enjoy if u are looking for a long friendly relaxing 3-5 hours. If u want a quick in-and-out experience go elsewhere. 

I’m glad it sounds much like the Sailors I knew and loved. That terrace was - and sounds as though it still is - absolutely marvellous. I really must make the effort and go again soon. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, misneach said:

what is Duke's mound? and where

Dukes mound is a line of bushes really - [think before following links] https://www.google.com/maps/place/Duke's+Mound,+Brighton/@50.8160936,-0.1186113,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x487585b8459a403d:0xc74f05340cb1841!8m2!3d50.8160936!4d-0.1164226

Nights, quite good for cruising and guys screwing all ages.

3 hours ago, sidsucker said:

ah in Brighton.. i was in london recently foor the first time since the pandemic.. Brighton was always good fun but I neveer heard of Duke's Mound and know I passed it often

• 4 weeks later...