Does anyone have a Fetish for older men/ incest RP

dendnadrop

Hey!

like some of you, my attraction for older guys is rooted in my incestuos experience.

My uncle introduced my innocent mind and body to the pleasures of orgasms.

When he was not around to use me I would still feel in need of that pleasure. Lucky for me, in parks and restrooms I would found elderly guys, always willing to take a chance by touching me.

As soon as they realised I did not mind being touched, the would often take me to secluded places.

Guys in their 50s and 60s helped shy little me develop in to a slut, and for that reason I always enjoy them touching me.

I agree with the plan of a non profit organisation that sends slutty guys in retirement home to sexually satisfy senior [banned word].

I LOVE older men, always had dad/son relationships. I dont know why, old men are just so charming! Finding a Poz Dad is my ultimate dream!

16 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

wish you were in the states

Never say never 😉 I can easily travel or move for the right man. That's what good boys do 🙂

On 1/10/2022 at 7:10 PM, b8budj said:

I have a big thing for bottom dads and incest role play where I am the top bull son. The intense intimacy that this role play can provide makes me cum crazy hard. I'd love to meet a real fam couple to play with, but I recognize that's extremely unlikely. Still, the fantasy fuels a lot of my semen squirting.

Have had a few young guys call me Daddy while they fucked me. Very sexy.

On 6/4/2022 at 8:57 PM, BBdaddybear said:

But we aren’t looking for good boys...we want bad boys... 😉 

I think it's more fun if you turn a good boy into a bad one 😉😈

This fetish is fairly common, actually.  Certainly among many guys who are into larger age gaps (though not inclusive of everyone in this group).  

Personally, I love it.  It's a very versatile (pun intended) fetish in that you can experiment with more than just the sexual aspect.  Can also go along with things such as discipline and CP...then leading into the sexual play afterwards.  

I had older family members use my mouth by force when i was young. Since then I always become ultra submissive to older men. I don't look or act submissive and love topping fembois and twinks. But am actually a total obedient slut when it comes to older men. And I just feel like I have this rule that I can't top them, it's just not the pecking order that I feel is right. I'm in the process of building a relationship with a regular daddy so we'll see how that goes.

• Like 1

I love this and I wish I had similar experiences growing up . I’d love to have a daddy just take me and pass me around to all his friends and colleagues as a cumdump and calling me a sissy and other demeaning things.

I’m super into the idea of incest but I’m not actually attracted to too many members of my family. Still wouldn’t say no if they wanted to though!

• Like 2