Third wheel camping

ch132

Our 5 day camping trip starts tomorrow. It’ll be my best buddy, Adam, and his girlfriend of a few years, Sarah, and my girlfriend of about a year, Ray, and me. We’re all around 30 years old. Adam and I have lifted together just about every day for the last 4 years. He’s a beefy dude at 5’11, 190lbs, muscular, brn/brn, moderately hairy, dark olive skin, and italian. He has a soft-featured face, bushy eyebrows, and is a horny fucker. In a pinch, he used to fuck just about anything with a heartbeat. We’ve done a bunch of kinky shit together - double teamed some girls, jacked off plenty of times together, been to a few orgies, etc. He has a solid 6” cut dick with big furry balls. I’m a little taller and bigger than him at 6’2”, 200lbs, muscular, brn/hazel, furry chest, stomach, legs, and a thick 7.5 dick. I also seemingly cum a lot more than him and everyone I’ve ever seen cum irl. He spurts a decent 2-3x, I do 5+. I’m not sure why my balls produce so much extra thick spunk, but they do and it’s a mess to clean up. If I nut on myself, it gets stuck all in my body hair for days. When fucking, I’ve always used condoms because I will definitely overfill a puss and know it’ll catch.  Even when I’m fucking with a condom, if I keep pounding after I nut, the jizz makes it way back up my shaft and out of the top of the glove and foams too much. I always stop, throw out the filled bag, and rewrap. It’s also hard to go even a day without unloading or I’m almost painfully horny. That being said I’ve painted countless bathroom stalls to get release, often multiple times a day.

Sarah and Ray are similar looking and sizes at about 5’6” blond/brn, fit as fuck, hairless everywhere, tight pusses, and always smell like a mix of something sweet and sex. Ray and I usually go a few rounds a day and it’s almost laughable how drenched she is when I pull out and hose on her stomach.

It’s 9pm and Ray calls. She’s feeling horrible, food poising or something. I don’t really want to go without her but can’t ditch. 3rd wheel here I come.

They pick me up at so early in the morning. I barely have time to throw on my cloths. Day one of hiking is flying by. I’ve lead the way all day but just took a piss, and took up the rear behind Sarah. She’s wearing pale blue tights and I can’t help but notice how muscular and tight her ass looks. Sexy fox. I wonder what she’s like in bed. I wonder if she has Adams seed in her right now. My dick twitches and start to fill. It dawns on me that I haven’t nutted in nearly two days. I look down at my grey mesh shorts, my dick is already rock hard and clearly visible bouncing around. I fight my urge to stare at her ass and legs at the same time I fight my dick throbbing and leaking precum all over my shorts.

It gets dark so fast and starts to rain as we finally arrive at camp site for the night. The weather is miserable. Just as I’m about to throw my pack in our 4 person tent I slip and fall into a giant deep puddle. Adam, Sarah, and I laugh our asses off at my clumsiness. I get in the tent and find that all my stuff is soaked. Adam and Sarah are kind and unzip their sleeping bags to make two large blankets we can all share. Adam gives me a dry shirt and boxers. The shirts way too small, so I’m left in only the boxers. 

We all strip down, get under the one blanket and have some good conversation. In a matter of no time and kind of suddenly Adam starts to snore. My body is half out of the blankets because I don’t want to be jammed up against Sarah.

I lay on my back chilled to the bone and shivering. I rub my own body to get some friction and heat. I wonder if my body hair helps insulate warmth.. my chest stomach and leg hair is so bushy. Sarahs on her side, facing Adam. She turns around a bit and whispers “Tom, why are you all the way over there, come get body heat off my back.” I think about being pressed up against her and my dick starts to twitch and pump up again. Body contact would be the ultimate blue balls. “Thanks Sarah but I’ll be fine.” - “Tom, you’re clearly freezing. Please don’t be stubborn and get yourself sick… Also, if you’re concerned about Adam being jealous of our cuddling or whatever, he’ll be knocked the fuck out until probably 9am by his Ambien. Trust me, it’s not easy to wake him.” She reaches back and pulls my arm around her stomach. I feel how tight and warm her body is under the thin t-shirt. “Fine, fine.. here I come.” As I scoot over my hand moves around her stomach a bit and I don’t feel the top of panties. She’s only wearing a t-shirt? That can’t be. I press my bare chest against her back and bare legs against hers. Immediate warmth. She reaches back and rubs my thigh to warm me faster. It helps but I feel a pit in my stomach because I don’t think Adam would like this. I keep my ass back away from her as my dick has its own mind and is throbbing. “Isn’t this better?” She says. “Yeah, thanks… Sarah.. Listen, if I fall asleep and you feel my hard-on, just know I’m not trying to get fresh, that happens to guys.” My dick is so fucking hard. I feel that it’s poked out of the boxers piss hole and is slightly exposed. “Don’t worry big guy, I’m not worried about it.” We lay there for a minute while and she gently rubs the top of my hand that’s on her stomach. My heart is pounding out of my chest. Wtf would Ray do if she saw this. Then Sarah arches her back and presses her ass against against my crotch. I immediately feel my slick dick head jab her bare skin. I whisper “shit, whoa.. no no. Sorry.. it’s just that I haven’t nutted in a few days and it’s extra sensitive. Sorry.” I start to scoot back farther. She swiftly reaches behind her back and grips my dick to stop be from moving away. Her warm hand feels so good. I don’t move. “Wow, you’re huge. So much bigger than Adam. Thicker, longer, (she’s now examining my Dick and balls with light squeezes), and your balls are massive.. Adam told me you were big everywhere but I had no idea.” she exhales. I notice her right arm that she’s laying on is moving slightly.. she’s masterbating? Fucking tease. My heart pounds faster and i realizing I’m breathing heavier. I invulnerability thrust slightly forward and my dick flexes releasing a huge amount of precum onto her hand. I can’t bring myself to my stop her from stroking me. 

“Sarah, we shouldn’t... and even if wanted to, we need a condom. I cum way too much. Ill make a mess in ur sleeping bag.” She doesn’t say anything, grabs my left hand, pulls it down to to her puss.. she’s so wet. She moans and forces my fingers to rub her clit a few times and then passes my hand back to my face so I can smell it.. “FUCKKKK.” She puts my hand back on her hip and pushes herself back onto my bare dickhead with precision. I feel it lodged against the entrance of her wet snatch. “Sarah, you better be on the fucking pill.” She pushes harder and my cum slick helmet slowly breaches her hungry raw cunt. She moans softly and slowly slides onto it. I’ve completely lost self control. “Tom, you feel so good.” My Dick can feel every bit of her insides and the muscular walls flexing on my shaft. I’m about 1/2 in, my animal instincts take over and I pull her all the way down onto my shaft, bottoming out, and freeze so I don’t unload yet. My dick pulses more precum the full 7.5” inside her. “Ohhh fuck Tom” she’s rubbing her clit faster and breathing harder. She gyrates as I start to thrust. She reaches farther down and massages my heavy furry nuts. Our bodies are now moist and hot. I smell her sweet cunt juices coming from my dick each time I slide out. I’ve never been so hard. She’s works her clit with both hands while I thrust deeper. I’m close. “I’m close, Sarah.” I try to pull out and with her left arm she forcefully pulls herself back on me. “Don’t pull out yet..” her breathing becomes irregular, she’s about to cum also.. I’m over the edge and I feel me balls tingle for the last time. “Shit Sarah.. I can’t stop it.” “I’m not on the pill. Don’t cum inside me.” She starts to shake and moan loudly and gyrates harder with my Dick balls deep. “Oh fuck..” My whole body flexes and I pull her as hard as I can down on my dick. I erupt torrent after torrent after torrent as deep as I can inside her. She continues to climax “mmm mm ahhh fuckk.” It feels like her snatch is sucking my dick as it contracts. My dick pulses inside her expelling every drop of my seed. She continues to gyrate slowly. We’re pressed up against each other and stop moving. My dick softens and slowly slides out of her. I feel some of my seed leaking out of her and onto my waist. As we come down, we quickly fall asleep.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, str8mature5 said:

What a nice fuck!

I agree .. Awesome fuck. Just shows what can happen when you don`t expect anything to happen.  So awesome that she wwas not on the pill too and she continued anyway. She just let herself go and enjoy the momment as many of us do.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...