Pig Week 2021

Guest letsbreed
On 11/20/2021 at 3:07 AM, BugBoyEric said:

Hi Sirs, I'm around for pig week, if you're looking for sub for the whole time your here or just an occasional cumdump. I can't host, but can serve anyone who can.  Full service unmedicated sub here.1414857422_HIVeric(16).thumb.jpeg.1b515ca1e60ad297b1acd38427bc2b1b.jpeg635344890_HIVeric(17).thumb.jpeg.c952986297ea9a8e052a1730d11afb16.jpegericpee4.thumb.jpg.7d15d0fa7e65f448ce4bee5146ddb2d8.jpg

Do you know how fast I would go off meds to spend a week giving you toxic seed? 😍😘😈

On 11/7/2021 at 12:04 AM, stlbb said:

Staying at Inn Leather November 25-29 and nearby hotel December 3-5. 

Daddy will be there November 25-28 slutting my ass out to all the raw pigs he can find, especially poz cock.  He wants to take me to Slammers to get used and passed around either Friday 11/26 or Saturday 11/27.

Tell him I’ve got some special seed for you

Guest PigBruderChi
On 11/21/2021 at 11:17 PM, letsbreed said:

Do you know how fast I would go off meds to spend a week giving you toxic seed? 😍

Edited by PigBruderChi
Wrong

On 11/23/2021 at 1:22 PM, Cumslut943 said:

I’d love to poz you😈

growing up and enjoy my neighbor - always working in his garage - learning from him ! I did not know he was a pig - he was sick - mother had me bring him home made soup - then his inside of the house was a pig pen - soon I was learning - smoking weed - then becoming a pig myself - raw cum loads - eating out dirty holes - j.o. sessions plus more - more - oink !

• Piggy 2

41 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I am at Pig Week and staying at Cheston House through Dec 6. Already enjoyed two days of heavy use, including being the demo bottom for a fisting class. Day number 3 is shaping up to be another slut-in-paradise day.

FFuck, slut pig heaven 🐷  Love being the demo bottom for a fisting class / demo 😉  Wish I was there too🐷

Started simple - he was sick - chatting - he went to the bath room - could not hear me - invited me in his bath room / he was shitting - staring at his huge dick .  Then , 1 time smoking weed with him - drinking some whiskey - doing his laundry - telling me - teaching me smelling his dirty underwear - while blitzed with him - smelling his dirty underwear while he j.o. off - eating my cum load - his cum loads - 1 think went to another . Now , Oink - smelling dirty underwear i getting myself a erections with out touching my cock !