Going to a raw party... Any tips ?

MiloRyder

Hey there ! First post here, but not the last I hope.

I've been barebacking for a while, more than 10 years now I guess, but I'm quite new to sexclubs and things like that.

I've heard about a club in my town organizing bareback sex parties once per month, and I'm planning to go to the next one, but there is no much info about it on their website. Any tips on how to prepare before and act once there ?

Love to hear from you all.

Have fun and be naugthy !

Screenshot_20211107-111810 (1).png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

It's like going to any other sex party or event: guys are there to fuck like dogs like heat an breed and be bred. The same etiquette rules apply as with any other group setting, just no one will be using condoms (haven't had a guy pull one out in a sex club, bathhouse or sex resort in ages) so you can expect your body will be a public sexual play space and you will have other guys spray their DNA in your mouth and ass. I thrive in that environment.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Hey totally agree with MuscledHorse, plus stating the obvious, to get your hole ready for lots of use, clean out well before you go and get your hole well lubed with grease based lube to ensure your ready and available.

The club will have a cloths check at the door and almost certainly provide you with a plastic sack to safely store all of your cloths and valuables, then mark you with your number, so yet another thing you dont need to worry about..... aim to just go boots only or trainers only and keep your poppers in your sock.  

Don't be shy, be comfortable in your own skin and really appreciate being naked and available amongst other men looking to breed and be bred.  It feels so empowering and free to be a true sex pig 

Enjoy🐷

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

In most of those parties, you are allowed to ware you harness. Bottoms are expected to display a bare ass or a jockstrap.

I didn't have the occasion to go to Le Sling: please share your experience with us afterwards!

Ces soirées sont toujours l'occasion de se dépasser et de construire des souvenirs que tu garderas longtemps.

When I've been to new clubs, I usually watch for a while to get the hang of the social conventions and only when I'm feeling confident that I know what's going on do I start slowly to get involved. I know that sounds overly cautious but it has usually worked - whether it's New York, London, Amsterdam or Berlin. I've usually tried to start as a top before letting myself get taken ....... in the end, if you are confident and relaxed then you start feeling horny and eventually I stop thinking with my brain and my hard cock starts doing the thinking! Anyway the result is you end up having fun!

• Upvote 3

Good advice above.  Remember to relax and get out of your head. Sometimes a big play party can be overwhelming.  Relax and either watch or participate as much as you want. Be prepped beforehand, most places don't have clean out facilities on site. Bring anything you need - if you like a certain lube/poppers, bring them. Depending on the venue wear shoes or boots. I've had way too many crushed toes over the years. I prefer a jockstrap cause it frames my ass nicely and reminds people I'd rather bottom than top. I look forward to hearing about your experience!

• Upvote 2

One more thing:  If you stand around for a while (excellent suggestion above), and sniff the wind, get your bearings, etc, once you start taking Cocks up your gut make sure it's in the middle of the pile of rutting men. The more visible to other men, the better.  That way, other Cocks will notice your wet Hole, and get all the harder to Breed in yours.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love our people. Don’t get me wrong.

There always seems to be one guy, standing there in the middle of things, talking WAY too loudly: “I am getting my ducts cleaned on Monday. I have allergies so I get it done once a year. They raised their prices this year, but since my sinuses hurt so badly . . . “

Or maybe worse, go up to people he knows wanting to chat like it was out in public.  “Hey how is work? Did Karen in finance ever get that promotion after I left? I sure don’t miss working there, let me tell you.”   

Everyone running around naked, cruising for dick.  It’s like a religious space, and in my opinion it deserves some respect not to kill the mood, spoil the scene, or ruin the atmosphere.   

Anyway, I’d say don’t be that guy.  Not a rule. Just a request.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, bbfarm said:

There always seems to be one guy, standing there in the middle of things, talking WAY too loudly:

Sooo true! Every bathhouse and sex party has this guy. Somebody stick a dick in his mouth please!

The only thing I would add is don’t be too clingy. When I am at a party I like to sample a lot of cock and ass. Sometimes a guy will attach himself basically cock blocking me from enjoying more dicks. 
     At the same time if I really have the hots for a guy I try not to monopolize him. He’s probably the for the same reason. 

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Be conscious of where you’re standing with respect to the action going on around you, and make sure you’re not an obstacle. If a guy is in an ass-up position, don’t stand in such a way that you would need to move before a Top could get at him.

This is especially true with slings. Don’t have a conversation, or for that matter do anything else, right around the business end of the sling except use the guy that’s in it. And when you’re done, clear out.

Venues like this are predicated on the principle that the attendees are going to  actively have sex. It’s a sex party, not a voyeur party. Don’t spend all your time crowding in around scenes watching what’s going on - if you’re part of a closed circle of guys taking turns fucking a bottom and you’re only there to watch, then you’re taking up the space that ought to be filled by another active fucker. And, you’re wasting your own time - you don’t go to a buffet to watch other people eat, so treat this as a buffet and help yourself.

Except.

Be cautious if a scene appears to involve BDSM. Within the BDSM lifestyle there are standards of behavior around public scening, and if you aren’t familiar with them, do not attempt to interact. For instance, in some situations it would be inappropriate for you to speak to the submissive, and certainly not to touch him. And on no account ever touch their gear without permission.

Generally, keep critical remarks about what two other men are doing to one another to yourself. There’s no accounting for taste, and there may be an element of their play you don’t perceive or understand. I was once being publicly fucked outdoors by a Dom Top who enjoyed telling me exactly how submissive men like me deserved to be fucked in pain, holes dedtroyed, etc., and I remember distinctly hearing some young guy among the bystanders say out loud, “He can’t talk to him like that! Who does he think he is?” Someone quickly whisked him away, I suppose to explain the nature of Dominance and submission in mansex.

As usual, I’ve written too much just to say be careful not to cockblock, play instead of watch, don’t interfere with other people’s kink, and keep most comments to yourself...your tongue should be busy doing other things anyway. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5