Going to a raw party... Any tips ?

MiloRyder

If you're bottoming, don't expect to be loaded right away - and don't expect every top that fucks you to unload in you.  Many tops are only good for one good load before they're spent, so they save it for most of the night.  Be patient and stick around as long as you can stand it; hopefully at least 75% of the way through.  At some stage, the tops are going to want to cum, and you don't want to be that guy that peaced out after 2 hours dry and disappointed.  Also, if you're bottoming, do wear a jockstrap.  It's a tell-tale sign that you're there to get fucked.  

Similar to comments above, based on my personal experience:  

-  Personally, I prep for almost an entire day leading up to an event.  No, that doesn't mean I constantly douche myself from morning to night.   What that does mean is that I take it easy on the food intake that day of (i.e. no fast food or anything like that), stick to drinking water for quenching thirst, and I prob have a late breakfast and nothing after that except maybe a piece of fruit.  Means there's less to douche out later in the evening (which you should still do of course), and little risk of things materialising midway through the evening.  

-  Many places (in London anyway) require the wearing of shoes in the venue.  Even for parties where this isn't the case, I'd still wear some anyway.  Trainers work best for me, as the socks are where I store other things I need:  poppers, lube.  

-  Have your own poppers and lube, and something you can carry them in - i.e. high-top socks.  The lubes provided at these venues (if at all) is going to be the generic water based stuff that dries out too easily.  Also, be mindful of poppers in a dark venue...I've lost many a cap in the dark that I've struggled to find afterwards.  Also, I've got an armband that has a zip in the bask where I can carry some small amount of cash (if there's a cash bar there).  

-  Don't limit yourself to ideal "types".  You'll find there's something for everyone, and also that you'll end up playing with (and having the best time with) a guy you would have ordinarily passed over on an app or website.  

-  If you see two guys hand-in-hand (especially in gear), they may be a Dom/sub couple as mentioned by @ErosWired.  You will need to approach (or be approached by) this situation differently.  If a guy is clearly the sub, err against doing anything to him unless and until given permission.  

-  Also, don't interject yourself into a scene in progress if you haven't been invited to do so.  It's one thing for tops to be in a circle taking turns on a bottom (which is fine), but if you can see two guys eye-to-eye, locked in a passionate gaze with one another - DO NOT get between them by touching either one of them in any way.  They are having a very intense moment, and you don't want to be the one breaking their rhythm.  

-  And if you are in the sling waiting, and nothing is happening, and a couple guys walks over and asks if they can use it - get out of their way and let them.  You can always come back afterwards, and would help if you walked around and tried to find a partner that way.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

-  If you see two guys hand-in-hand (especially in gear), they may be a Dom/sub couple as mentioned by @ErosWired.  You will need to approach (or be approached by) this situation differently.  If a guy is clearly the sub, err against doing anything to him unless and until given permission.  

This bears emphasizing. If there are two men there and one is clearly in a Dominant role over the other, you would be well advised not to even speak to the submissive unless you first speak to the Dom. If you don’t, the submissive may act as though you hadn’t addressed him (he may not be permitted to speak to others and could be sanctioned) and you could insult the Dom. If you see a guy wearing a collar, assume he belongs to somebody unless he makes it clear he’s public property. Like I do. 🙂

Alphas, also, may be possessive and territorial. If there are Alpha Tops present, pay attention to see if they seem to be keeping a certain bottom within reach or limiting his movements.

These things are not likely to be an issue at the average mixed-flavor gathering, but I’ve seen enough go down to say that when it comes to men having sex with men, you never know what’s under the hood until you rev the engine.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

Following is a wee bit of advice which is less sexy and glamorous, but rooted in reality of many sex parties I attended over the years.

Almost all these parties tend to have a high sexual energy and one thing you need to control is your limits and if something doesn't feel right, don't do it. If a top gets too rough for your liking, comfort and/or pain level, no matter how hot the guy may be, you're better off getting out of the action. I've had my fair share of super aggressive tops and I had to push them away. Your ass will thank you the next morning and I guarantee you that you will be enjoying far more cocks over time.

As many others have said here before, if this is your first visit to this party, take your time to get to know your surroundings., including where are the exits in case a cigarette butt becomes an open flame. If you have any medical condition or allergy, get a wrist band and tuck in your medicine and an emergency contact number.  Also, watch one for another: if you see someone passed out, lying on the floor unconscious, call the emergency doctors right away. Even if that interrupts the evening, don't wait for someone else to call the doctors. You would be amazed how many men are freaking out and are paralysed in these situations. 

Don't accept any drinks from anyone; no matter how hot they are and no matter how hot they look. If you really want the guy and don't want to refuse him, don't drink it. Pretend you're clumsy and spill it over. Better to pay for another drink from the bar and get the drink yourself. If the guy still wants you after that, you're good to go:-)

Any time you attend these parties, tell someone you know and can trust where you are going and ask them to check with you in the morning or at an agreed time. 

Put a $20 bill in the sole of your sock. This way, if you can't find your clothes at the end of sessions, you'll still have some money for a cab.

Other than that, relax, get hard and horny, and take all the cocks you can like a pro! Be safe, be horny, have a good time and in the eternal words of Mamma Ru "Don't fuck it up!"

1 hour ago, EuRawBottom said:

Put a $20 bill in the sole of your sock. This way, if you can't find your clothes at the end of sessions, you'll still have some money for a cab.

Better make it $30. You might have to tip the cabbie a little extra to convince him to take you wearing nothing but your socks. 😉

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Many places (in London anyway) require the wearing of shoes in the venue.  Even for parties where this isn't the case, I'd still wear some anyway.  Trainers work best for me, as the socks are where I store other things I need:  poppers, lube. 

I forgot to mention this previously - an alternative to trainers/sneakers or a good pair of fuck-me boots is a pair of river shoes. They’re the kind of light, flexible-soled shoe worn for boating, canoeing or rafting. They have tread on the sole designed for traction on slick river rocks, and that can be handy if you’re trying to keep your footing on a hard, cum-slicked floor somewhere. Especially useful at bathhouses. They’re probably not as sexy to look at as fuck-me boots, but they’re an option.

(Me, I’m a country boy and go barefoot whenever possible; Tops like it when they can see it when they make my toes curl.  🙂 )

• Piggy 2

On 11/7/2021 at 11:31 AM, MiloRyder said:

Hey there ! First post here, but not the last I hope.

I've been barebacking for a while, more than 10 years now I guess, but I'm quite new to sexclubs and things like that.

I've heard about a club in my town organizing bareback sex parties once per month, and I'm planning to go to the next one, but there is no much info about it on their website. Any tips on how to prepare before and act once there ?

Love to hear from you all.

Have fun and be naugthy !

Screenshot_20211107-111810 (1).png Tips? Clear-run wash outs, and sleep with a butt-plug at night for a week. Keep that hole flexed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2021 at 9:52 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

Have your own poppers and lube, and something you can carry them in - i.e. high-top socks.  The lubes provided at these venues (if at all) is going to be the generic water based stuff that dries out too easily.  Also, be mindful of poppers in a dark venue...I've lost many a cap in the dark that I've struggled to find afterwards.  Also, I've got an armband that has a zip in the bask where I can carry some small amount of cash (if there's a cash bar there).  

I used to do the putting stuff in the socks trick, but I had a bottle of poppers leak and caused a nasty burn to the skin and actually melted a hole in the polyester football sock where it leaked. Took a long time to heal and left a scar... 

Most bars in London do contactless payment, so an Apple Watch is useful for contactless payment, rather than mess about with cash. 

• Like 1

Went to SBN in London yesterday.  As a bottom I made sure I'd cleaned out before because you can't do it there. I find that there is a point in the event when you get a critical mass of guys and then it kicks off. Best part of yesterday was being 1 of 6 bottoms lined up side by side and a group of tops moving from one hole to another.  Also  I agree that if you collect loads best time if when tops start to think about leaving. They'll want to load a hole before going and that's your opportunity to get cum in and round your hole. 

Enjoy!

• Piggy 2

3 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Went to SBN in London yesterday.  As a bottom I made sure I'd cleaned out before because you can't do it there. I find that there is a point in the event when you get a critical mass of guys and then it kicks off. Best part of yesterday was being 1 of 6 bottoms lined up side by side and a group of tops moving from one hole to another.  Also  I agree that if you collect loads best time if when tops start to think about leaving. They'll want to load a hole before going and that's your opportunity to get cum in and round your hole. 

Enjoy!

Sounds awesome - wish there were raw parties north of the border! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 11/8/2021 at 3:35 PM, ErosWired said:

And on no account ever touch their gear without permission.

Well done.  There are few things more irritating than a group-scene with beginners making ill-conceived, ignorant, irrelevant comments. 

Guys, there are very specific expectations within the Leather Community during a group scene.  Don't simply assume that what you see is actually what is happening.  Learn a little something about the Leather Ethic before you attend.  If you don't find anything of value within the LeatherLife, then go to some other venue to get off.