Best hotel in Phoenix for cumdumps

fuckholedc

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Looking4oldertops said:

It's been at least 7 years since I lived in AZ. But the LA Quinta near I 17 and Indian school had easy access and doors that opened to the parking lot. 

Same with the La Quinta on I-17 and Greenway. Easy access to rooms. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HotelAnonBttm said:

Same with the La Quinta on I-17 and Greenway. Easy access to rooms. 

Same with the La Quinta in Denver off i25 and Co Blvd. Lol I'm starting to see that la quintas are great for whoring. Just in those 2 motels ive gotten fucked by at least 150 different daddies from 2001 to 2010. I was kind of stuck with LA Quinta since it was the nicest place that would rent to an 18 year old with cash.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/3/2023 at 9:29 PM, Looking4oldertops said:

Same with the La Quinta in Denver off i25 and Co Blvd. Lol I'm starting to see that la quintas are great for whoring. Just in those 2 motels ive gotten fucked by at least 150 different daddies from 2001 to 2010. I was kind of stuck with LA Quinta since it was the nicest place that would rent to an 18 year old with cash.

Wow, great story.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 3:55 AM, AZRawPig said:

Looking for some hard-core gang bang's with other like minded pig's who are secure with their sleazy raunchy needs. 

Chuck in Tucson 

Hey Chuck, I'm also in Tucson and always down for a sleazy scene if you do not want to travel to Phoenix.
Jamie on the East Side