Josh1959

The title will make a little more sense as you read on. I got pinged the other day while on Manhunt. The guy said he liked my look. I immediately pulled up his profile and he had a few face pics and described himself as 27, 5’10” and 180 and Puerto Rican. 

His profile was also one of those professional profiles that massage therapists use so I texted back and asked if he was looking for clients. He said “Not today.” His profile said nothing about what he was into and for some reason, I didn’t feel comfortable asking. The guy was certainly super-hot according to his stats and frankly even though I prefer to bottom, I’ve been known to throw a hot fuck from time to time. We set up a time and I jumped into the shower and got cleaned up preparing for the unexpected.

The address took me to a duplex. I started getting the familiar butterflies in my stomach when I’m about to fuck someone I’ve never seen or met. There is the possibility that this was a bogus address or a bogus profile. I took a deep breath and knocked. I feel my nips harden and my cock twitch in anticipation.

When the door opened, I was stunned. Before I could process anything, he ushered me into the house and closed the door. He didn’t look like his profile pics. I’ve heard buddies tell stories about people misrepresenting themselves with their profile and when they meet and learn the truth, it’s an awkward hot mess. I’ve been lucky in that I have only had one such gross misrepresentation. 

As my brain was processing the “disconnect,” I realized that the issue was that his profile pictures weren’t flattering to him.  This guy was an unbelievably beautiful human specimen.  He looked almost identical to Enrique Iglesias but more defined and muscular. 

He looked like a high-fashion model. If you saw him on the streets, you would embarrass yourself by staring.  He had dark short hair and a well-groomed 5 o’clock shadow. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. His nipples were the size of quarters and deep bronze in color. His chest was perfectly pronounced with a very deep sternum line dividing two huge pectoral muscles. 

There was no question that this guy was out of my league. I searched my brain for a dignified way to get us both out of this situation. There was no doubt in my mind that he had made a mistake. Think. Think.

He walked me from the door, through the living room and gestured for me to move into what I suspected would be a bedroom. Once inside he closed the door. This wasn’t a bedroom at all. It was dark except for glowing reddish lights coming from different parts of the room. Soft music was playing and candles were lit. I could smell something that reminded me of jasmine. We were in his massage room.

Enrique turned to me and wrapped me in his muscular arms and whispered in my ear, “You are perfect. You have no idea how much I’m into your look.” I was dumbfounded. It’s not that I have low self-esteem, in fact just the opposite. I take good care of myself. But this guy was mesmerizing. It was like looking at him cast a spell over me and that made me nervous.

Enrique began to unbutton my shirt and immediately started licking and sucking on my neck and worked his way down to my tits. I moaned in appreciation and he switched to the other tit and began to unbutton my pants. When they feel to the floor he reached around and grabbed one cheek in each hand and used his expert trained hands to massage my glutes moving them around and spreading them apart. I have big ass cheeks and he moaned in appreciation. 

It felt great. He released my tit from his mouth and looked at me and started deep kissing me. I moaned from inside his kiss and we ground our faces together exchanging saliva. I ran my hands all over his body. Everything was perfect. I reached to his crotch but he had a jock on so I couldn’t figure out what he was packing. It didn’t matter. This guy was a fucking god and I was going to enjoy every inch of him.

He moved me over to his massage table and had me lay on it face down. Next he moved down between my legs and spread them. Again he massaged and kneaded my ass with steady strength. I pushed back to let him know he could work my butt as hard as he liked; that I could take it. He received the message and intensified his grip. I felt his hand move down through the ditch of my ass and graze my hole. He spit on it and rubbed his finger all around it. 

He spit some more and inserted his finger and finger fucked me for a few minutes.  I slowly began to realize this guy was a top. He was ass obsessed. His finger retreated and was replaced with his tongue. He didn’t start slow like most guys do. He buried his tongue to the hilt and began to dart in and out of my hole all the while delivering copious amounts of saliva into my ass. Much of it spilled over onto his chin and my balls, but it was certainly getting me hot and beyond horny. He started trading off between his fingers and his tongue. He had eventually worked three fingers in and out of my ass-cunt. 

Enrique said very quietly just above a whisper, “Push out.” I didn’t hear him and asked him to repeat it. “Push your cunt out.” He said a little louder. This was music to my ears. I crunched my abdominal muscles and pushed the ring of my ass outward like I was taking a shit. 

“Yeah, dude, just like that. Stay right there.” Next I felt him suck my hole into his mouth causing a vacuum and then use his teeth to encase my rosebud and lightly bit down. The sensation was awesome. No one had ever done that to me before. He continued to trade off between sucking and nipping. “I moaned, “That feels so fucking good. Please don’t stop.” For the next 5 minutes or so, he continued to worship my hole like that. When he let go, my rose bud snapped back inside my ass and began pulsing.

At this point he walked around to the front of the massage table and I could see through the face cradle that he had taken his shorts off. Enrique had one of the biggest cocks I’ve ever had. He was super hard and uncut. His foreskin naturally retracted to the base of the head and was the same color as the rest of his cock. 

His jet-black bush was perfectly trimmed and clear goo had bubbled up to the tip. This had to be a 10-inch dick. It was perfectly straight and was about as fat as a golf ball. I reached out and held it. The heat radiating from his rod was exhilarating. He helped me down off the table and I hit my knees and opened my mouth licked the pearl drop from the tip then descended down his magnificent rod. I got about halfway down and his cock got stuck at the back of my throat. 

I pulled back delivering profuse amounts of saliva to coat his fat monster to make it easier to work with. Enrique could tell from my behavior that A) I was a cock slut and B) I was hungry for dick. I couldn’t help it. I needed this cock in my mouth. I blew him for about 10 minutes this way. I had saliva everywhere. It was running down my chin and onto my chest and then onto the floor and down his shaft and onto his balls and then onto me.  I had tears streaming down my face and cock snot coming out of my nose. I was not about to give up.

Enrique stopped me and had me stand up. He gave me a hand towel to wipe up my face. “Let’s try this.” He patted the massage table. “Jump up here and get on your back.” He helped me up and had me slide my head completely off the end of the table.  

He had at some point removed the face cradle. He opened a bottle of poppers and gave me a hit in each nostril. My head was upside down so it was tricky, but as I began to fly, I really appreciated the offering. With my head hanging off the table I was in the perfect position for him to slide his cock into my mouth. I immediately felt this was really comfortable. 

His cock was thick, but I was confident that with enough patience and willpower we could do this. As he fucked in and out of my mouth, I reached around to his butt cheeks and pulled him into my throat a little bit more. I could feel his cockhead at the back of my throat as before. He continued to fuck in and out, but going no further than the back of my throat. 

With the poppers relaxing me I opened my throat, took a deep breath through my nose and again pulled him a little deeper. This time his cock head popped through the ring at the back of my throat. We both moaned at the same time. I kept pulling him into to me and felt his shaft sliding further down my throat and moaned. I was in cock-sucking heaven. 

I pulled him more and more until his tightly trimmed bush was scratching my upper lip. I pulled one last time as far as it would go and I felt him bottom out. My boy gasped and said, “Holy fuck. You’ve taken my entire cock into your throat. Not many people have ever been able to do that.” At this point I wanted to ensure he knew I was deep throating this massive cock so I lightly took my teeth and bit down ever so slightly on the base of his cock at the pubic line.  Then I released the pressure on his ass and pushed him out of my mouth and away from me. I was gasping for air trying really hard not to convulse. 

I sat up and wiped the snot, saliva and pre-cum from my face and took a long slow hit of poppers and assumed my previous position. This time, when I grabbed Enrique’s butt to pull him into my mouth, I took him all the way to the balls in one stride. I needed to conserve oxygen. 

Again he groaned.  I pushed him almost all the way out and pulled him back in again sending him the message to fuck my throat. He got the message, grabbed my tits and started thrusting all the way in and back out again in rapid succession. “Oh my god, suck my cock, deep throat the fucker. You are one good cock-sucker.” This went on for as long as I could hold my breath. 

When I started feeling light headed, I pushed him out gasped for oxygen and forced his cock back in again. We did this four or five times before Enrique pulled completely away from me and said, “Oh fuck, Oh fuck, not yet hot man. Not yet. Whew!”

Again I wiped my face clean and scooted back onto the massage table to catch my breath.

Once revived Enrique said, “Turn over.”

I did and took a hit of poppers. He jumped up onto the massage table with me and I immediately arched my back and stuck out my ass. He started eating; and eating, and eating. The more he ate the hungrier he got. Then he scooted up onto my back and I could feel the heat from his cock in the ditch of my ass.

“Of fuck yeah,” I heard myself say.

His cock head docked at my cunt lips and he pushed forward and I pushed backwards and within seconds Enrique busted through and slid in all the way to his balls. I felt his breath next to my face and lifted up my head and we started kissing and making out while moaning and humping each other. His tongue was all over the inside of my mouth and I couldn’t get enough of him. We continued little fuck motions with him buried balls deep in me while making out. 

He whispered, “I’m not going to last long this way. Are you ready to fuck?” Through my gasping for air, I told him I was more than ready. But he came back with, “No, I mean are you really ready to fuck? I want to tear your cunt to shreds. Are you up for that?” All I could come up with was, “Give me everything you’ve got stud. I’m fucking yours.”

With that, Enrique pulled his mouth off mine and grabbed me by my hair with both hands and pulled his cock almost all the way out and using my hair for leverage, slammed back into me. This gradually picked up speed, but he never let go of my hair. I began to moan incoherently and started jacking my cock. This hot Puerto Rican started to talk dirty to me, “Take that fat Latin dick you fucking slut. 

I can’t believe you’d let a complete stranger fuck you raw like this. You’re a nasty mother fucker.” I reached between my legs and could feel the abundant amounts of dick and ass goo coating his cock, my ass and both of our ball sacks. I reached further back and touched his dick as it would piston in and out of me. The heat coming from it was astounding.

He pulled out with a nasty plopping sound and abruptly turned me over and replanted his cock so fast I hardly knew what was happening. The sloppy squishy sounds my cunt and his cock were making were so nasty. You can only make those kinds of sounds when you have abandoned all fear and given into pure lust. His eyes were so intense and filled with hunger. He deep kissed me again and pulled back and whispered, “Do you like that raw stranger cock fucking your white slutty cunt?” I babbled, “Yes, fuck me. Please fuck me.” With fire in his eyes he said, “I’ve only just begun.”

For the next 45 minutes or so, Enrique removed any semblance of sanity from me. I no longer had language to express myself. All I had was the guttural animalistic sounds that naturally escaped my vocal chords. He fucked me on my back, fucked me on the floor, he fucked me doggie style. 

He had me ride him and he ate my ass out again then shared our combined fluids by making out with me.  It was a constant fight for oxygen, poppers and cock. When he finally rolled over onto the floor next to me, he asked if I wanted his load. We were both still huffing and puffing trying to catch our breath and I couldn’t breathe much less talk.

He took that as a yes and had me get up on the massage table doggie style. He hopped up onto the table with me and told me to take a hit of poppers. I did. Within seconds his cock was buried in my swollen cunt. He started fucking me like a mad man; grunting every time he bottomed out. 

We were both working extremely hard to give each other the fuck of our lives. More poppers and I reached around and pulled my ass cheeks apart to give him better access and me more friction. He loved that. I moved my fingers closer to his cock and my cunt lips. A little further and I slid two fingers from each hand inside my ass alongside his cock. Enrique yelled, “OH fuck that is so hot. That looks so fucking hot and feels un-fucking-believable. Fuck you man. Fuck you.”

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I pushed back onto him. I was so stimulated that I could tell that pee was escaping my cock involuntarily. Enrique froze and remained completely still while he injected 6 or 7 jets of hot Latin cum into my fuck hole. I swear at this point I saw god. 

It wasn’t until then that he let out a primal warrior cry that I’m sure could be heard in the duplex next door. He started fucking again, this time with his spooge mixed with ass cum splashing out and coating our balls yet again. Slowly he calmed down and pulsed his cock a few times.  I could feel his heartbeat through his dick. I squeezed his cock to get the last drop out and it was then when I realized I hadn’t peed,  I had shot my load, hands free. 

We both fell on the table and tried to catch our breath. After a minute, Enrique jumped up and left the room. I sat up, but couldn’t seem to catch my breath. I had cum all over the front of me and in my hair. I jumped off the table and cum was running down my leg. I sat on a bench but still couldn’t seem to catch my breath. I tried taking deep breaths through my nose and out of my mouth, but couldn’t normalize my breathing. I may have been hyperventilating.  

Was I having a heart attack? Do people get heart attacks from fucking? I put my head between my legs and tried to control my breathing. It didn’t seem to help. Enrique came into the room with a bottle of water and left again. Just as panic was setting in, I took a desperate drink of water. The cool water seemed to spread through my body and my vital signs seemed to return to normal as did my breathing. 

Enrique came back in and apologized that he was dealing with a client. He offered me a shower, which I desperately needed, and another bottle of water, again much needed. Before I left he looked me in the eye and said he had a great time and that we should do it again. I looked at my watch and was astounded to learn we fucked for 3 solid hours without any breaks. I couldn’t wait for the next time.

I get off on your comments.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15

11 hours ago, Josh1959 said:

The title will make a little more sense as you read on. I got pinged the other day while on Manhunt. The guy said he liked my look. I immediately pulled up his profile and he had a few face pics and described himself as 27, 5’10” and 180 and Puerto Rican. 

His profile was also one of those professional profiles that massage therapists use so I texted back and asked if he was looking for clients. He said “Not today.” His profile said nothing about what he was into and for some reason, I didn’t feel comfortable asking. The guy was certainly super-hot according to his stats and frankly even though I prefer to bottom, I’ve been known to throw a hot fuck from time to time. We set up a time and I jumped into the shower and got cleaned up preparing for the unexpected.

The address took me to a duplex. I started getting the familiar butterflies in my stomach when I’m about to fuck someone I’ve never seen or met. There is the possibility that this was a bogus address or a bogus profile. I took a deep breath and knocked. I feel my nips harden and my cock twitch in anticipation.

When the door opened, I was stunned. Before I could process anything, he ushered me into the house and closed the door. He didn’t look like his profile pics. I’ve heard buddies tell stories about people misrepresenting themselves with their profile and when they meet and learn the truth, it’s an awkward hot mess. I’ve been lucky in that I have only had one such gross misrepresentation. 

As my brain was processing the “disconnect,” I realized that the issue was that his profile pictures weren’t flattering to him.  This guy was an unbelievably beautiful human specimen.  He looked almost identical to Enrique Iglesias but more defined and muscular. 

He looked like a high-fashion model. If you saw him on the streets, you would embarrass yourself by staring.  He had dark short hair and a well-groomed 5 o’clock shadow. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. His nipples were the size of quarters and deep bronze in color. His chest was perfectly pronounced with a very deep sternum line dividing two huge pectoral muscles. 

There was no question that this guy was out of my league. I searched my brain for a dignified way to get us both out of this situation. There was no doubt in my mind that he had made a mistake. Think. Think.

He walked me from the door, through the living room and gestured for me to move into what I suspected would be a bedroom. Once inside he closed the door. This wasn’t a bedroom at all. It was dark except for glowing reddish lights coming from different parts of the room. Soft music was playing and candles were lit. I could smell something that reminded me of jasmine. We were in his massage room.

Enrique turned to me and wrapped me in his muscular arms and whispered in my ear, “You are perfect. You have no idea how much I’m into your look.” I was dumbfounded. It’s not that I have low self-esteem, in fact just the opposite. I take good care of myself. But this guy was mesmerizing. It was like looking at him cast a spell over me and that made me nervous.

Enrique began to unbutton my shirt and immediately started licking and sucking on my neck and worked his way down to my tits. I moaned in appreciation and he switched to the other tit and began to unbutton my pants. When they feel to the floor he reached around and grabbed one cheek in each hand and used his expert trained hands to massage my glutes moving them around and spreading them apart. I have big ass cheeks and he moaned in appreciation. 

It felt great. He released my tit from his mouth and looked at me and started deep kissing me. I moaned from inside his kiss and we ground our faces together exchanging saliva. I ran my hands all over his body. Everything was perfect. I reached to his crotch but he had a jock on so I couldn’t figure out what he was packing. It didn’t matter. This guy was a fucking god and I was going to enjoy every inch of him.

He moved me over to his massage table and had me lay on it face down. Next he moved down between my legs and spread them. Again he massaged and kneaded my ass with steady strength. I pushed back to let him know he could work my butt as hard as he liked; that I could take it. He received the message and intensified his grip. I felt his hand move down through the ditch of my ass and graze my hole. He spit on it and rubbed his finger all around it. 

He spit some more and inserted his finger and finger fucked me for a few minutes.  I slowly began to realize this guy was a top. He was ass obsessed. His finger retreated and was replaced with his tongue. He didn’t start slow like most guys do. He buried his tongue to the hilt and began to dart in and out of my hole all the while delivering copious amounts of saliva into my ass. Much of it spilled over onto his chin and my balls, but it was certainly getting me hot and beyond horny. He started trading off between his fingers and his tongue. He had eventually worked three fingers in and out of my ass-cunt. 

Enrique said very quietly just above a whisper, “Push out.” I didn’t hear him and asked him to repeat it. “Push your cunt out.” He said a little louder. This was music to my ears. I crunched my abdominal muscles and pushed the ring of my ass outward like I was taking a shit. 

“Yeah, dude, just like that. Stay right there.” Next I felt him suck my hole into his mouth causing a vacuum and then use his teeth to encase my rosebud and lightly bit down. The sensation was awesome. No one had ever done that to me before. He continued to trade off between sucking and nipping. “I moaned, “That feels so fucking good. Please don’t stop.” For the next 5 minutes or so, he continued to worship my hole like that. When he let go, my rose bud snapped back inside my ass and began pulsing.

At this point he walked around to the front of the massage table and I could see through the face cradle that he had taken his shorts off. Enrique had one of the biggest cocks I’ve ever had. He was super hard and uncut. His foreskin naturally retracted to the base of the head and was the same color as the rest of his cock. 

His jet-black bush was perfectly trimmed and clear goo had bubbled up to the tip. This had to be a 10-inch dick. It was perfectly straight and was about as fat as a golf ball. I reached out and held it. The heat radiating from his rod was exhilarating. He helped me down off the table and I hit my knees and opened my mouth licked the pearl drop from the tip then descended down his magnificent rod. I got about halfway down and his cock got stuck at the back of my throat. 

I pulled back delivering profuse amounts of saliva to coat his fat monster to make it easier to work with. Enrique could tell from my behavior that A) I was a cock slut and B) I was hungry for dick. I couldn’t help it. I needed this cock in my mouth. I blew him for about 10 minutes this way. I had saliva everywhere. It was running down my chin and onto my chest and then onto the floor and down his shaft and onto his balls and then onto me.  I had tears streaming down my face and cock snot coming out of my nose. I was not about to give up.

Enrique stopped me and had me stand up. He gave me a hand towel to wipe up my face. “Let’s try this.” He patted the massage table. “Jump up here and get on your back.” He helped me up and had me slide my head completely off the end of the table.  

He had at some point removed the face cradle. He opened a bottle of poppers and gave me a hit in each nostril. My head was upside down so it was tricky, but as I began to fly, I really appreciated the offering. With my head hanging off the table I was in the perfect position for him to slide his cock into my mouth. I immediately felt this was really comfortable. 

His cock was thick, but I was confident that with enough patience and willpower we could do this. As he fucked in and out of my mouth, I reached around to his butt cheeks and pulled him into my throat a little bit more. I could feel his cockhead at the back of my throat as before. He continued to fuck in and out, but going no further than the back of my throat. 

With the poppers relaxing me I opened my throat, took a deep breath through my nose and again pulled him a little deeper. This time his cock head popped through the ring at the back of my throat. We both moaned at the same time. I kept pulling him into to me and felt his shaft sliding further down my throat and moaned. I was in cock-sucking heaven. 

I pulled him more and more until his tightly trimmed bush was scratching my upper lip. I pulled one last time as far as it would go and I felt him bottom out. My boy gasped and said, “Holy fuck. You’ve taken my entire cock into your throat. Not many people have ever been able to do that.” At this point I wanted to ensure he knew I was deep throating this massive cock so I lightly took my teeth and bit down ever so slightly on the base of his cock at the pubic line.  Then I released the pressure on his ass and pushed him out of my mouth and away from me. I was gasping for air trying really hard not to convulse. 

I sat up and wiped the snot, saliva and pre-cum from my face and took a long slow hit of poppers and assumed my previous position. This time, when I grabbed Enrique’s butt to pull him into my mouth, I took him all the way to the balls in one stride. I needed to conserve oxygen. 

Again he groaned.  I pushed him almost all the way out and pulled him back in again sending him the message to fuck my throat. He got the message, grabbed my tits and started thrusting all the way in and back out again in rapid succession. “Oh my god, suck my cock, deep throat the fucker. You are one good cock-sucker.” This went on for as long as I could hold my breath. 

When I started feeling light headed, I pushed him out gasped for oxygen and forced his cock back in again. We did this four or five times before Enrique pulled completely away from me and said, “Oh fuck, Oh fuck, not yet hot man. Not yet. Whew!”

Again I wiped my face clean and scooted back onto the massage table to catch my breath.

Once revived Enrique said, “Turn over.”

I did and took a hit of poppers. He jumped up onto the massage table with me and I immediately arched my back and stuck out my ass. He started eating; and eating, and eating. The more he ate the hungrier he got. Then he scooted up onto my back and I could feel the heat from his cock in the ditch of my ass.

“Of fuck yeah,” I heard myself say.

His cock head docked at my cunt lips and he pushed forward and I pushed backwards and within seconds Enrique busted through and slid in all the way to his balls. I felt his breath next to my face and lifted up my head and we started kissing and making out while moaning and humping each other. His tongue was all over the inside of my mouth and I couldn’t get enough of him. We continued little fuck motions with him buried balls deep in me while making out. 

He whispered, “I’m not going to last long this way. Are you ready to fuck?” Through my gasping for air, I told him I was more than ready. But he came back with, “No, I mean are you really ready to fuck? I want to tear your cunt to shreds. Are you up for that?” All I could come up with was, “Give me everything you’ve got stud. I’m fucking yours.”

With that, Enrique pulled his mouth off mine and grabbed me by my hair with both hands and pulled his cock almost all the way out and using my hair for leverage, slammed back into me. This gradually picked up speed, but he never let go of my hair. I began to moan incoherently and started jacking my cock. This hot Puerto Rican started to talk dirty to me, “Take that fat Latin dick you fucking slut. 

I can’t believe you’d let a complete stranger fuck you raw like this. You’re a nasty mother fucker.” I reached between my legs and could feel the abundant amounts of dick and ass goo coating his cock, my ass and both of our ball sacks. I reached further back and touched his dick as it would piston in and out of me. The heat coming from it was astounding.

He pulled out with a nasty plopping sound and abruptly turned me over and replanted his cock so fast I hardly knew what was happening. The sloppy squishy sounds my cunt and his cock were making were so nasty. You can only make those kinds of sounds when you have abandoned all fear and given into pure lust. His eyes were so intense and filled with hunger. He deep kissed me again and pulled back and whispered, “Do you like that raw stranger cock fucking your white slutty cunt?” I babbled, “Yes, fuck me. Please fuck me.” With fire in his eyes he said, “I’ve only just begun.”

For the next 45 minutes or so, Enrique removed any semblance of sanity from me. I no longer had language to express myself. All I had was the guttural animalistic sounds that naturally escaped my vocal chords. He fucked me on my back, fucked me on the floor, he fucked me doggie style. 

He had me ride him and he ate my ass out again then shared our combined fluids by making out with me.  It was a constant fight for oxygen, poppers and cock. When he finally rolled over onto the floor next to me, he asked if I wanted his load. We were both still huffing and puffing trying to catch our breath and I couldn’t breathe much less talk.

He took that as a yes and had me get up on the massage table doggie style. He hopped up onto the table with me and told me to take a hit of poppers. I did. Within seconds his cock was buried in my swollen cunt. He started fucking me like a mad man; grunting every time he bottomed out. 

We were both working extremely hard to give each other the fuck of our lives. More poppers and I reached around and pulled my ass cheeks apart to give him better access and me more friction. He loved that. I moved my fingers closer to his cock and my cunt lips. A little further and I slid two fingers from each hand inside my ass alongside his cock. Enrique yelled, “OH fuck that is so hot. That looks so fucking hot and feels un-fucking-believable. Fuck you man. Fuck you.”

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I pushed back onto him. I was so stimulated that I could tell that pee was escaping my cock involuntarily. Enrique froze and remained completely still while he injected 6 or 7 jets of hot Latin cum into my fuck hole. I swear at this point I saw god. 

It wasn’t until then that he let out a primal warrior cry that I’m sure could be heard in the duplex next door. He started fucking again, this time with his spooge mixed with ass cum splashing out and coating our balls yet again. Slowly he calmed down and pulsed his cock a few times.  I could feel his heartbeat through his dick. I squeezed his cock to get the last drop out and it was then when I realized I hadn’t peed,  I had shot my load, hands free. 

We both fell on the table and tried to catch our breath. After a minute, Enrique jumped up and left the room. I sat up, but couldn’t seem to catch my breath. I had cum all over the front of me and in my hair. I jumped off the table and cum was running down my leg. I sat on a bench but still couldn’t seem to catch my breath. I tried taking deep breaths through my nose and out of my mouth, but couldn’t normalize my breathing. I may have been hyperventilating.  

Was I having a heart attack? Do people get heart attacks from fucking? I put my head between my legs and tried to control my breathing. It didn’t seem to help. Enrique came into the room with a bottle of water and left again. Just as panic was setting in, I took a desperate drink of water. The cool water seemed to spread through my body and my vital signs seemed to return to normal as did my breathing. 

Enrique came back in and apologized that he was dealing with a client. He offered me a shower, which I desperately needed, and another bottle of water, again much needed. Before I left he looked me in the eye and said he had a great time and that we should do it again. I looked at my watch and was astounded to learn we fucked for 3 solid hours without any breaks. I couldn’t wait for the next time.

I get off on your comments.

This is so fucking erotic 😈💦🐷👅😍

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:39 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Thank you!  A really hot, sleazy, well-written story.  You came across as a true cum dump fag willing to go to any lengths to service Enrique's massive cunt splitter.  Looking forward to reading more from you.

Thanks, man. This guy was amazing.

4 hours ago, Josh1959 said:

Thanks, man. This guy was amazing.

This is an amazing story. My cock was leaking while I was reading every word. "This guy was amazing"... So you're staying this does not belong in the fiction area?! Damn!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 10:00 AM, Josh1959 said:

Do people get heart attacks from fucking?

Not trying to scare you but YES i took a heart attack approx 4 yrs ago while getting fucked...........Luckily i recognised the signs and called ambulance straight away........20 mins later i was laying there getting 3 stents inserted.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 10:01 AM, LakeErieSub said:

This is an amazing story. My cock was leaking while I was reading every word. "This guy was amazing"... So you're staying this does not belong in the fiction area?! Damn!

100% true. 

This fuck session was awhile ago, but it sounds like one of those "best fucks of your life" you will always remember, but very tough to recreate when everything is SO perfect!  I love all the detail, and based on your amazing profile pic, I see why you are exactly his type, since you're exactly my type too 🙂  Never try to second guess why someone is into you - I stopped that a long time ago when guys I thought were WAY out of my league were totally into me.  It's amazing how passionate it can be, and how you go the extra mile when you're SO turned on by someone too!!!!!  Sounds like pretty perfect chemistry and some skilled fucking - from the hot top and yourself 🙂

Did you guys end up reconnecting, or was it one of those amazing one offs? I wish I could experience that amazing looking ass "ditch" myself - I suck ass and nibble hole too - I'd be suffocating myself in there in no rush to ever come out!

• Like 1