Carnival Fun

PendragonSpirit

10 hours ago, akula said:

Ajaxx63 makes a bunch of hot shirts like that. They used to have a booth at Seattle pride with boxes of their 2nds for $5 each, needless to say I've got quite a few.

I've been trying to decide whether I'd prefer the Athletic or Regular fit. Any opinions base don your own experience?

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

I'm more a button down kind of guy, but would luv this for when I visit gay campgrounds. 

Screenshot_20210119-073841_Twitter.jpg

Sweet Ass!! Where are those campgrounds??

On 11/14/2021 at 9:38 PM, NastyRigPig said:

Their athletic fit are really for guys with the perfect V shape.  If you have even the slightest hint of love handle, get the regular fit. 

At the recent Seattle Men in Leather Tag sale, there was a pool table covered in t-shirts up to my eyeballs. I was looking through them and discovered a "Roughrider Baseball" t-shirt from Ajaxx63, but lamented that it was a small and I'm a medium. The guys near me said I should try it on anyway, so I did. It was very tight and didn't leave anything to the imagination, I said it feels too small and went to take it off but a chorus of "No, it's not!" and "Go look in a mirror" sent me off to the bathroom. 

It made my arms pop and my chest stand out (working out during Covid), but it felt so tight I wasn't sure. Just then a guy I know, who I'd wanted to hook up with but who decided not to when he realized I wasn't single, walked in to take a piss. I'm looking in the mirror as he does his thing and, as I turn to start taking the shirt off, he reaches out and grabs my nipples and kisses me. We made out for a bit and then I asked him, "It's too tight, right?" he shook his head kissed me again and left.

I got the shirt. I'm guessing it's the regular fit.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1