What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

When I top I think things like "damn, I'd love to eat your loaded pussy and breed it again" and "fuck, I wish my bf were a whore like you." When I bottom I think "damn, this feels so good - I cant believe I get to soak up his nut too!" Just curious to know what other men think about during actual penetrative, breeding sex situations. Cheers to good fucking!

• Like 1

I get all these negative thoughts cause I've been psychologically abused so much over the last 3 years by horrendous people.

I get this anxiety-sort-of feeling in which the main people who did the abuse are laughing at me and saying "look, he's trying to have a good time but it's not going to work. We've damaged you. Ha ha ha. EVIL PEOPLE WIN", etc. It's a group of about 3 or 4 people and most of them are female.

I prefer group sex situations and bath houses so luckily these thoughts go away after the first partner and I find myself enjoying it during the rest of the evening.

But in one-on-one sex I can't do it these days, those people are taunting me in my head.

Edited by Coldfusion
  • Sad 1

Different thouhts and feeling with every guy/meet.....fuck this is boring/I'm really not into you - hurry up, hurry up my mouth and/or legs are aching, please don't stop kissing me, pound me harder, use me as your slut, make love to me....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Since I usually limit myself to Fri/Sat nights, after 5 days of waiting I'm ready !!!  What do I think about?  I don't really "think" at all.  I am simply "present" in the moment, loving my Lusts, immersing myself in celebrating Lust with other men just like me.  If I do any intellectual thinking, it's more along the lines of the ethereal - taking part in the magnificent carnal acts of Lust - thrilling, awesome, universal Lust.  I'll rut in almost any Hole, enjoying the "mating" with not only the Hole, but every other Cock that's pumped it's Sperm in there too. 

I'll gladly suck a Cock that's been rutting in wet Holes, just for the thrill of "connecting" with both the Hole and the Cocks.  It's almost like leaving the reality of our daily lives, full of tasks that need to be done, and losing myself in the love of Lust for my like-minded Brothers. 

I don't "think", I just wade in, and become "one" with the communal joy of wanton, carnal Lust.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Since I usually limit myself to Fri/Sat nights, after 5 days of waiting I'm ready !!!  What do I think about?  I don't really "think" at all.  I am simply "present" in the moment, loving my Lusts, immersing myself in celebrating Lust with other men just like me.  If I do any intellectual thinking, it's more along the lines of the ethereal - taking part in the magnificent carnal acts of Lust - thrilling, awesome, universal Lust.  I'll rut in almost any Hole, enjoying the "mating" with not only the Hole, but every other Cock that's pumped it's Sperm in there too. 

I'll gladly suck a Cock that's been rutting in wet Holes, just for the thrill of "connecting" with both the Hole and the Cocks.  It's almost like leaving the reality of our daily lives, full of tasks that need to be done, and losing myself in the love of Lust for my like-minded Brothers. 

I don't "think", I just wade in, and become "one" with the communal joy of wanton, carnal Lust.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

Luv your thoughts here! I am working to be more present during sex (and most everything), too -- I can get into the thrill of it, but I have a super dirty mind and am verbal which can make mindful sex more challenging... esp. with groups where I want to make sure no one feels left out. I get the larger "connection" piece too -- have had great sex where it was almost worshipful and at other times a celebration of life. Reminds me of sound cloud tracks by "brother alec" and the bible of cock - - 🍆 Cheers to good sex tonight!

• Thanks 1

When it is great sex I am so happy there is nothing in my brain except pleasure and gratitude. I feel so grateful that a man is sharing his body with me. It’s all I need at that moment.

If it’s boring or mediocre then I just want his load. I want him to breed me and get the fuck out of the way so the next guy can have a go. “Next” is all I am thinking about. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

It depends if he's hitting it right my brain will shut down and leave me as meat to be pounded. If I'm not into it or him then my mind starts to wander "Is he done yet? Mmm if he cums soon I could possibly go to the video store and try again. "

• Like 2

I always think about how great sex feels and how much i am enjoying the use i am getting. The longer the top(s) last, the better it is. I don't have to "wish my bf was whore like you" because he is sexually promiscuous as well, though not as much me. I have had other guys tell me while fucking, fisting, milking me they wish their bf, gf/ wife, etc. was as much of a slut as I am. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1