What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

I think " Did he like is when I milked his cock?" "Has his breathing changed?" "Is he getting close?" "If he's NOT close, what can I do to get him there?"  "Does he like my hole?" "Does he want it tighter or relaxed and loose?" "Is he holding back because he doesn't want to hurt me?" "How can I let him know to just USE me?" "I wonder if he'll tell his friends about the great fuck he just had?" "I hope he'll want it again, this is fun." 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

I wish I wouldn’t think at all during sex and would just switch off my brain and fuck brainless on every encounter. Only in rare cases, when the act itself or the guy/guys was/were extraordinarily hot, I remember having sex without thinking anything at all and seeing the famous stars. 

Those were encounters when I didn’t even realize when I would start to cum or if I already have finished cumming. I would just keep on fucking like an animal, not realizing my dick has already stopped shooting. During those moments I don’t even moan but I also use to say weird things that I don’t remember afterwards, and my bottoms remind me of the stupid things they claim me to have said 😄 (One of those things were e.g. calling the guys I was fucking names of other guys I had in mind… 🙈 … or making proposals to be my fuck buddy forever… suddenly switching the language that I was speaking making my bottoms irritated because they couldn’t understand me anymore… 😶… or whatever).

I love this kind of out-of-your-mind-sex, in the retrospective they appear in the memory like some diffuse fever caused delirium. 

I wish there was a formula to ignite this very kind of brainless sex in which you wouldn’t think at all. This only happens unplanned and without control, all on its own.

Apart from that, when I do think something, or even think too much, it reflects many of those that has been stated here in this thread before.

There are delirious and ecstatic states states of consciousness that fucking can take you to. I'm always honored and grateful when I experience it myself, or when I can enable it for a breeder.

• Upvote 1

Oh, come on, you just wanna hear, what rubbish I'm going to say while cumming 😉🤣

6 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I would just LOVE to hit the fuckjoints with you ... sounds like you'd be a fantastic BreedBuddy ... share Holes, rut in Holes together ... Breed Holes together .... the darkrooms there are extraordinary ... those vaulted basements full of men giving / taking loads ... we could put a sweat on so many brows .... smiles on so many faces .... 

Jokes apart, THIS is my definition of a perfect breeding adventure! Hopefully one day we could go on a breeding mission together. It's one thing to go out having fun on your own, but it's something special to share that with a BreedBuddy who clicks on the same vibe... It's on my bucket list to go out with a BreedBuddy and see at the end of the day who will have filled more holes... and sharing that fulfillment about having executed the same mission.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

40 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

There are delirious and ecstatic states states of consciousness that fucking can take you to. I'm always honored and grateful when I experience it myself, or when I can enable it for a breeder.

That's true, it's like a mental journey flying on various vibes, on every new encounter you don't know on what level or to which high you're going to fly next. It definitely depends on the bottom that I fuck'n'fill. I'm grateful to every bottom who is aware of that, as you do (cause not everyone is, unfortunately...). Keep it up!

• Like 1

Depends on how the fucking is going. If I'm topping and having a good time. I'm not thinking and blurting out all the dirty thoughts in my mind. If it isn't going well, I'm searching my mind for the next conquest to call or email. Same goes for when I'm the bottom. If the dick is good, all I can think about is getting more of that good cock and letting him know how I feel. The worst is a big dick that can't fuck. All I can think is, "WTF!!!, how you go an huge cock and can't fuck?!? I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands ride this cock."

• Like 2

As a top, all Im thinking about is seeding his ass and moving on to the next hole.  

As a bottom, Im enjoying the ride, waiting to feel him pulse inside me.  After he leaves, I think about what he may have just given me and hope it takes 😈☣️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, BootyBlack415 said:

The worst is a big dick that can't fuck. All I can think is, "WTF!!!, how you go an huge cock and can't fuck?!? I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands ride this cock."

Same here. I've been with some amazing tops with all sized cocks, but I've had some terrible tops with huge cocks. It sucks when a guy with a big beautiful dick doesn't know how to use it and just shoves it in.

One time I hooked up with a hung top who put it all the way in, then smashed his pelvis hard against my ass cheeks and gyrated for a minute. He never actually thrusted. He just ground his hips around, then he came and it was over. The next time he came by, I climbed on and rode his dick and it was much, much better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It depends on the mood. If I'm with my boyfriend, I'm 100% concentrating on him and his dick. The way he's breathing, the feeling of his cock strokes inside me and he's facial expressions. Usually my thoughts are something like, "Fuck this feels so good" or "I need another kiss before he finishes."

If I'm being passed around to his boys, my mood is way different. I can go from kinda turned on to insatiable in a hurry. When I'm feeling that way I usually think, "How many times will I get laid tonight?" In between fucks I wonder how long until the next cock slides inside and how hot I am for it to happen.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Wow,am amazed at the diverse answers to this question!It seems we experience many different thing during sex....personally my mind goes pretty blank and get totally absorbed in the physical side of sex.Guess I get lost in that "zone" pretty easily and I like that.:)But to each his own!

• Like 4