What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

By far away the biggest is hoping he will cum inside me and not pull out. i often want him to cum now and get it over with, because it hurts, but if not i get deeper into fantasies of bondage and gang rape in basements in dodgy European cities. If it's a vanilla fuck on a bed with clean white sheets i really find it hard to pay attention

A lot of my thinking during sex is centered around craft - observing each cue the Top gives off and trying to figure out the best way to cater to that man’s desire. I often feel like my mind is very busy, trying to balance all kinds of factors - internal muscle pressure, pelvic tilt, vocal control, maintaining my own pain level (when necessary), judging amount of reciprocity versus submission - everything necessary to ensure that, for that moment, the man fucking me feels and believes that he is the most potent, virile, desirable man on Earth and is receiving the reward that is his due just for being who he is, and the moment he sends his load home deep into me where it naturally belongs, he has a sense of deep fulfillment, if not triumph. There’s a lot of behind-the-scenes brainwork going on on my part trying to ensure that that happens with every Top, every time.

But sometimes, especially when the Top is highly proficient and/or highly motivated (what I might call ‘low-maintenance’) and is fucking me with a degree of mastery of his own craft, I do find myself thinking in sort of existential terms about myself in that position, and realize, He’s breeding me. Another man is breeding me like an animal. I don’t know who this man is, but he’s inside me and is about to fill me with his seed, and he can do that because that’s what I’m for.

Thought that arise like that during sex are like suddenly seeing myself from the outside being fucked and saying, “Look! See? I told you this is what you were made for, and this is the proof! You’re a whore and you’re so good at being a whore that that man is about to cum inside you. Told you so. You’ve been cunted so many times you’re just a cunt now. You know those guys who used to call you a faggot? They were right. You just didn’t know it.”

That’s the sort of thing that sometimes runs through my head while I’m being rutted, and it reinforces itself each time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

During sex.... that means when I am fucking ass or pussy I love to look at my cock sliding in/up that hole. That makes my head spinning in thinking how sleazy the fuck smells and that my filthy and smelly bare cock is sliding up/in somebody his body bareback.... without any protection..... skin on skin mixing our body fluids. That my smell is taken over by that ass/pussy vice versa. That is why I love to do sloppy seconds, fuck dirty, fuck a smegma smelly female pussy too. Getting my cock and whole crotch covered in sex fluids and smegma cheese.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I concentrate on the feeling of the cock opening my hole, the sound of his breathing, and trying to use my muscles to milk his cream out of him. If he goes deep enough and it hurts I'm usually caught off guard but I love it. I want to be used totally and completely and I want him to know that he can do anything he wants to me to get off

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 9:11 AM, beefyjockbtm said:

I usually don't think much at all, mostly just concentrate on how good his dick feels in my hole. If I'm really into the guy i might think about him staying for more rounds and hoping he's enjoying him self

I want to stay for breakfast and more ass!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Cream4u said:

During sex.... that means when I am fucking ass or pussy I love to look at my cock sliding in/up that hole. That makes my head spinning in thinking how sleazy the fuck smells and that my filthy and smelly bare cock is sliding up/in somebody his body bareback.... without any protection..... skin on skin mixing our body fluids. That my smell is taken over by that ass/pussy vice versa. That is why I love to do sloppy seconds, fuck dirty, fuck a smegma smelly female pussy too. Getting my cock and whole crotch covered in sex fluids and smegma cheese.

Fuck dude, i mean fuck me … this post makes me wet and horny 😈

• Thanks 1

I was new doing this - enjoying to party and thought about it once or twice !  Some of my older friends were into sex with other males !  I think it was being pressured by older males was on me and did not want to disappoint them !  Soon , after 2 or 3 more party's - I became more relaxed and knew what they expected me to do - started talking and involving with others ! Shooting loads felt so Good ! Then , the older guys enjoying having a young male walking around with a erections !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atlfukbud said:

Fuck dude, i mean fuck me … this post makes me wet and horny 😈

Hello - comparison your statement and to mine - I guess you been around - been doing it for awhile - guess if fucking becomes a regular routine - enough cock or stretching a pussy cunt hole not enough - becoming addicted - do not care - the excitement - am I corrected ?

7 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Hello - comparison your statement and to mine - I guess you been around - been doing it for awhile - guess if fucking becomes a regular routine - enough cock or stretching a pussy cunt hole not enough - becoming addicted - do not care - the excitement - am I corrected ?

I’m in my 50s had a fair amount of sex…  maybe 200 lifetime partners and still enjoy it immensely. Wouldn’t say it’s routine although feeling good can be addictive. To me good sex is a celebration of life.

3 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

I’m in my 50s had a fair amount of sex…  maybe 200 lifetime partners and still enjoy it immensely. Wouldn’t say it’s routine although feeling good can be addictive. To me good sex is a celebration of life.

Sounds HOT and Wonderful - more - more - I see or read or view - more I get excited ! Love squeezing my erected dick - oozing pre-cum loads - male like me - do you have pictures or sites or videos you might think may I be more educated - enjoy ? ( I do think prolapse cunts are HOT ! ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Sounds HOT and Wonderful - more - more - I see or read or view - more I get excited ! Love squeezing my erected dick - oozing pre-cum loads - male like me - do you have pictures or sites or videos you might think may I be more educated - enjoy ? ( I do think prolapse cunts are HOT ! ?

I’ll think about that. FF intrigued me not necessarily excited by prolapse, i maybe true top men would see that differently 🤷🏼

8 minutes ago, beanna said:

As a whore and a nymphomaniac  alli think about is pleasing the cock fucking me and making it cum

I’d like to experience that honestly. Work, family, home responsibility always come before play and sometimes it would be nice to flip that.