St Louis/So IL

Just getting back into the scrne. Haven’t been with a guy in a while and looking really hard for someone to lay me on my back, push my lags back to expose my man pussy, stick thrr we it raw cock in and fuck me till they breed me deep.  Would love Black Man or other men of color.   Trying for Nov 20th but the invitation is open ended.  Will likely get a hotel for the deed. 

im also having irresistible urge to be bred anonymously.  It’s been a long time bucket list item, but I was always to chicken. I’m not chicken any more.  

fyi….I’m a disabled wheelchair user.  I know that’s for everyone.but if you are interested, reach out. I’ve never had difficulty attracting others, I’m easy to talk and down .  Std free. 44y/o, salt/peeper hair, hazel eyres. 6’3” 185 lbs.13B856B7-21A4-4A4B-93B5-CC6BC0AEA004.jpeg.6134078cfd508fb8f0600f55160b00cd.jpegCDA9B1EE-B6E1-4921-9854-313747A408D5.thumb.jpeg.d5c61938aaf1859d5475cdcbd167f56c.jpeg

Edited by JackofSpadez
Add details