Train Station Cruise

Part One - The Convenience Store

Last night, I was so horny that I couldn’t fall asleep. Although we are right in the path of Tropical Storm Elsa, and we’ve already had thunderstorms and downpours for the last few days, there was a break in the storms.

I needed vape carts anyway, so I decided to go out - maybe I’d get lucky. I always sleep naked, so I threw on my “outfit” - a black lacy bra and a black micro skirt (which was really little more than a belt). The skirt barely covered my girlcock when it was soft, and the need to control it is always exciting. The outfit needed something more though, so I slipped on black stockings, quickly fixed my makeup, checked my hair, and then hopped in the car. I drove to the other side of town and pulled into one of the local QuickCheks, which are the only convenience stores in the area that are still open 24 hours.

I slung my cute purse over my shoulder, pulled my face mask on over my nose and mouth, and got out of my car. It was already after 11pm, but there were still quite a few cars there, between the gas pumps and the main parking. I walked in, and instantly felt eyes on me. My outfit was an odd dichotomy - I looked like a street walker, but the addition of the mask made me look more like a street walking nurse. My top was a bra, my bottom was a belt and fishnets, and my makeup definitely said “whore” - at least what wasn’t hidden by the mask. My new bra pushed my fat tits together and really accentuated my cleavage.

I decided to check the restroom first. This place only has one stall, but it’s a large handicap stall, right next to a narrow aisle with a urinal. There’s no lock on the main door, and the stall walls have large gaps between the walls, but neither of those things has stopped me from having a large number of understall encounters here.

I scanned the store before walking into the men’s room, which always raises eyebrows. I entered the empty stall, sat down, took off my mask, and waited. It wasn’t long before the main door opened and someone walked up the narrow aisle beside the stall. He stood there for a minute, but I didn’t hear anything happen, so I tapped my foot under the wall to signal my availability.

I saw his feet turn towards the stall wall, and quickly dropped to my knees. Once again on my knees in a dirty bathroom stall, I thought to myself and smiled. I reached my hand under the stall, and I heard him unzip. He leaned down and moved forward, and his hard cock came under the stall wall. He wasn’t big (my girlcock was bigger), but I love all cocks - especially when they’re going to give me what I need. 

I started to stroke it, and was immediately awarded with precum. Lots of guys cum quickly understall because of all the thrills and risks involved. I leaned down and licked the precum from his dick hole and then wrapped my big lips around it, taking it completely in my wet mouth. I heard him moan and slowly start moving his hips to fuck my mouth.

As I sucked, I heard the main door open. He panicked and pulled back. Someone flicked the main lights off in the bathroom, leaving it only illuminated by the emergency light. He quickly came back under, so I took him back in my mouth. There was a knock on the stall door, with no lock on the door, and since this person obviously flicked the light switch, I reached up from the floor and pushed the door open a bit as I kept sucking his cute little dick.

The stall door was swung the rest of the way open, but my eyes hadn’t quite adjusted yet, so I stayed focused on the task at hand. I felt a hand hike my micro and slide over my fat round ass. I took his cock out of my mouth and said to the shadowy figure, “fuck me”.

He grabbed my ass and kneeled down behind me. I heard him undoing his belt and unzipping, and as he leaned against me, he asked, “you got protection bitch?” I shook my head, but since it was dark, I wanted to make sure he understood. I slipped the cock from my lips and stroked it, said “bareback only”, and then took it back into my warm mouth.

I reached back and spread my cunt open, and I felt his hard bare cock head press against my hole. He asked, “you clean slut?” I responded by pushing back until his head popped into my tight hole. He was obviously bigger than the dick in my mouth, which I moaned around. He asked again - “you sure bitch?” - as he put his hands on my wide hips. “Positive,” I replied, giggling inside about the possible double meaning of my answer as I pushed back and sunk his big cock in my wet ass pussy.

My pussy has taken hundreds of cocks and countless bare loads, and I’ve never had a guy able to stop once he was inside. This guy was no different. He didn’t ask again, and started fucking my cunt. I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth and reached under him, running my nails over his balls, then along his taint, and finally pushed a finger against his asshole.

He was pumping copious precum between my lips, so I pushed a finger deep in his ass, triggering his p-spot. He instantly unloaded in my mouth, and I swallowed every drop. He quickly receded under the stall wall (guys, don’t be so embarrassed and guilty about it after the fact - I’m the one that just sucked you off!) and I heard the door open and close. 

Now I could focus on the bigger dick in my tight cunt. I unhooked my front close bra and let my fat tits spill out, then guided his hands from my hips to my tits. As I did I felt the wedding band on his left hand and moaned (I *LOVE* how many married guys cheat bareback!). Guys will often lose it when they realize they’re holding a set of real tits in their hands, and that was about to happen again. 

He pinched my nipples hard; my milk dripped on his fingers and my pussy tightened around his shaft in response. His deep voice echoed now in the empty restroom as he said, “Fuck you gonna make me cum… you… fat… fucking… whore!” I leaned my head against the dirty stall wall and reached my long arms back, wrapping my hands around his legs to keep him inside me, then pressed back against him as hard as I could.

He grunted and I felt him start to unload inside me. I spoke loudly - “KNOCK UP YOUR FAT SLUT!” (there are some words that seriously turn me on, and this guy hit on one of them - fat.) His hands moved from my tits to my hips and he thrusted hard over and over as his bare seed blasted the walls of my cunt.

My physiology makes me multi orgasmic, but I was much too focused on making yet another cheating husband bareback my slutty hole to cum at that moment. I can’t control my tits though; ever since I finally got them to lactate, if they aren’t clamped when I’m fucked...

I’m a fat fucking cow, I thought to myself. I felt that familiar pressure and leaned down, bringing one of my tits to my mouth, and nursed from my own breast as he shot the last of his load in me. I sucked my own milk from one of my udders as another stranger impregnated me. 

He withdrew his softening cock, got up, and quickly left the stall, closing the door behind him before I could even get a good look. He was nice enough to flick the light on before he left, so I thought, but then saw his arm reach down and grab his phone from the floor before he walked out - one more guy recording me being an understall slut! (BTW, I know lots of you guys have recorded me - so when the fuck am I going to see one of these videos posted somewhere? What are you waiting for, an invitation? Well, consider yourself invited!).

I leaned down to rest for a moment, and felt my fat hanging tits touch the cold filthy floor of another public restroom stall. I got up, lifted both of my heavy dripping tits to my lips and sucked them dry, then hooked my bra back over them. I pulled my micro skirt down and fixed my hair (no wig tonight, in the off chance I hooked a guy who liked grabbing hair). My pussy is very tight, so I pushed just a tiny bit of his seed out. It caught my stockings and started to drip down the back of them.

I walked out of the restroom and casually walked around the store a few times, letting anyone and everyone see just what kind of girl I was, as cum dripped down the back of my legs and pooled in the back of my very high heels.

I walked up to the cashier, selected my vape carts, and also got a pack of VS120s. I paid and walked back to my car. I sat in the parking lot and lit up the first 120 I’ve had in a while, and savored it as the smoke filled the cabin of my SUV, giving me that slight lightheaded feeling you get the first time you drag hard on a new cigarette.

I finished up the cigarette as I thought about all the cocks I’ve sucked through my window right in this parking lot. Finally, I flicked the butt out my window, and drove away slowly…

(Continued in Part Two - The Station Lot)

Edited by Qdxxx
Added tags