Train Station Cruise

Part Two - The Station Lot

The train station was only about a mile from where I was. When I arrived, I pulled into the lot and parked all the way at the back edge of the train station lot where there are no lights - and where in nicer weather some cruising trails start and lead off into the woods. By then it was midnight; the storms remained at bay for the time being, and the last train would be coming through in the next 15 minutes. I shut off the car and lights, put down the windows, and started smoking my new 120s heavily. 

As I French inhaled, I scanned the scene. I come here late at night because it’s quiet, but still a pretty active scene. I noticed a car on the other side of the dark area. There was a man standing at the window, and it was pretty clear from the slight movements he made that there was someone in the car sucking him off through the window.

I pulled one of my fat tits out of my bra and put a tight nipple clamp on, then lifted my skirt and started rubbing my clit as I watched the show. By the time I lit up again, the guy standing there tensed his ass, and I knew he was shooting his load in the cocksucker in the car’s mouth.

He quickly looked around, then zipped up and walked away towards the cruising paths, disappearing into the dark. The little Latino boy that was sucking him off could see me now, and our eyes met as I played with my exposed tit for him.

I could see him lean back slightly; it was clear he was now jerking himself off and watching me. I pulled my other udder from my tight bra and let him watch as I clamped it; I had brought my heaviest metal clamps, and my eyes rolled from the exquisite pain imparted by the clamps. I then started playing with my big tits, making sure he had a good view of my cleavage and clamped nipples as I continued smoking.

As one hand continued teasing my fat titties, the other moved back down to the edge of my micro skirt and pulled it up just enough to expose my hard girlcock. I spun in my seat so that my voyeur friend could see as I stroked my hard clit.

Before long, he mouthed the words, “Gonna cum”; I nodded at him and winked as I kneeled up on my seat, giving him a full view of everything. I watched as he came, shooting a few small ropes up onto his shirtless body. 

After resting for a moment, he mouthed the words “thank you” and started his car. I motioned to indicate that I was offering whatever he wanted, but he pointed at his watch, and his wedding band. I giggled as he drove off, knowing full well what he was giving up.

I closed my eyes for a few moments, enjoying the scene of my new friend cumming over and over in my mind’s eye. Then I slid my micro skirt down, pulled the clamps from my nipples, and shoved my plump tits back into my tight bra. 

Eventually, the last train of the night arrived and let a few people off - 2 women and 3 men - before moving on to its last stop. The two women made a beeline to their cars, which were parked directly beneath the first set of overhead lot lights, got in, and drove away. I watched the three men walk further back towards where I was parked in the dark.

One guy peeled off and got in a car halfway back and drove off. The other two walked towards their cars parked near mine way in the back.

By the time they walked over to my car (girls, I’ve learned that smoking heavily at night is a good way to attract attention), I had my eyes closed (barely), one tit out of my bra and clamped again, another 120 lit and dangling from my lips as I inhaled, and I was running my purse vibe in and out of my pussy.

I opened my eyes to see both guys staring at me, smiled wryly, and reached down and hit the rear liftgate switch. It slowly opened. I had reclined my seat just enough that I could easily slip into the rear bed of the SUV, which I quickly did (this is why I permanently leave the back seats down; I have a comfy memory foam mattress back there specifically for getting fucked by strangers - and it has memories of too many men to count unloading in me).

I pulled my other tit out and clamped my hard nipple tightly. I’m completely addicted to clamping my nipples hard; the pain seriously heightens my orgasms. It will also let me release my milk when I want to (or when the clamps are pulled or shaken off).

I leaned back as I noticed both men had set their phones up at different angles - strangers as usual recording video of me (again, please, if you got ‘em, post ‘em. You have my official approval!).

As I laid back, I spread my legs, slipped the vibe out of my pussy and put it between my ruby lips, sucking my pussy juices from it. I used my fingers to spread my pussy as wide as I could (I’m not a fan of gaped holes - I prefer pretty little cunts - and mine is still very tight with sweet plump lips, even with the hundreds of men who have fucked it). I looked at one of the cameras and said out loud, “Well… who’s gonna fuck my bare pussy first?”

I quickly got my answer, as the two men climbed into the back of my SUV and guided me up onto all fours. I felt one guy’s bare cock head tap at my opening, while the other guy pushed his cock against my wet lips.

The guy in front of me opens a small bottle and holds it to my nose, telling me to take a hit. Mmmmm… I love poppers being pushed on me. I took a few big hits; they immediately both shoved in hard, and I moaned in response - once again being spit roasted by total strangers who I’d never seen before they walked off the train. And I got lucky; both guys had huge dicks!

As their thrusts pushed me back and forth, the clamps on my swinging udders shot agonizing pain down my spine. The weight of the clamps felt heavier with every jiggle of my fat hanging tits. The guys would alternate holding their bottle of poppers under my nostrils to keep me buzzed like they wanted me. A few more hits and my eyes rolled; I was high and loving it! The guy in my mouth saw this and forced his big cock all the way down my throat.

Sometimes I’ll control my gag reflex, but even if I wanted to, Mr. Throatfucker didn’t give me a chance. Honestly, I was so high right then I probably didn’t have the wherewithal to do it anyway. And I loved it. I gagged hard as his cock pushed its way to the back of my throat and slid down it. I could feel my eyes tearing and running down my face, and was happy I wore non-waterproof mascara and eyeliner (guys *love* seeing your makeup run!).

I felt Mr. Cuntstretcher grab my fat hips and start to slam even harder into my tight cunthole. That prompted Mr. Throatfucker to grab the sides of my head and start slamming his big member down my throat faster. I’m high, my fat udders are slapping the mattress, and I’m being spit roasted by two total strangers with huge cocks.

I’m in total ecstasy; one big set of balls slapping my chin, the other smacking hard against my own swinging girlballs - fuck I *love* being used hard like this! I revel in it. Suddenly they push me over the edge, and my big hard swinging clit erupts into a huge orgasm, spraying my first load all over the mattress underneath me.

My orgasms always cause me to flex my pussy; I feel Mr. Cuntstretcher’s cock thicken, and he pushes it as deep as he can, holding my big hips to keep himself inside. I feel it pulse as he shoots rope after rope of his bare seed deep in my unprotected womb. Fuck yes, knock me up with that bare seed.

Feeling a stranger coat my cunt walls so deeply forces another orgasm out of me; I try to scream, but I can barely breathe with Mr. Throatfucker’s giant dick down my throat. I try to inhale through my big nose, but he jams a bottle up each nostril, forcing a tremendous hit on me all at once; I can only inhale the air in the bottles now.

Just then, he forces his huge babymaker deeper in my throat as I feel his friend grab my hair from behind, lacing his fingers into it to hold the back of my head still; Mr. Throatfucker is cutting off my air completely as he starts to dump his big load deep down into my belly.

I quickly rip the metal clamps off my nipples; the intense pain causes my eyes to roll back as another huge orgasm washes over me, enhanced by the almost total lack of air and the incredible high I’ve been forced to. The bottles are now pushed into my big nostrils far enough that they are staying on their own, and I couldn’t even move my hands to pull them out if I was sober enough to - or wanted to (which I didn’t).

This gave him a perfect view of my big nipples squirting milk all over the mattress and myself and my hard girlcock shooting cum as my body jerked uncontrollably. My head spins as wave after wave of orgasm crashes over me; in my state of popper induced bliss I’m barely aware of my orgasms being exacerbated by the two men slapping and twisting my fat tits and fingering my pussy.

I begin to suspect either something else was in that second bottle, or it was an extremely strong type of poppers that I haven’t been fed before. All I know is that I hope someone forces it on me again. Soon.

His cock stops pulsing, and he slowly slides his huge monster out of my throat, sliding over my tongue as he extracts it, along with the two bottles of poppers. I get my first real taste of his cock and cum; it mixes with the smell of sex permeating the back of my car as it all wafts into my big Italian nose. 

Mr. Cuntstretcher slips out of my pussy too; I feel so empty without his huge cock in me (my pussy was made to be filled, which is why I take so many cocks). I quickly grab my plug and push it in my hole to keep yet another stranger’s load in my body where it belongs - at least until my cunt walls absorb it. 

I roll over on my back as the two men exit the back of my SUV and walk over to their phones. I grab my big tits and squeeze the last drops of milk from them, nursing from my own tits, my eyes moving between the two phones. I barely notice them reach for their phones, and am just sober enough to see the glint of the wedding bands on their hands. More husbands out barebacking this dirty slut before going home and getting into bed with their wives.

(I hope you all go home and stick your cock in your wife’s cunt still wet with my pussy juice…)

I closed my eyes; I savor these moments when I feel like a truly filthy slut; like a degraded street walking piece of trash. When I open them again, both phones and both men are gone. I think I hear their car doors and engines, and listen as they both drive away.

I lie there for a little while, high, wiped out and well fucked. Eventually I manage to climb back into the front seat. I flip down the visor mirror and smile at my completely destroyed makeup and the mess they made of my hair. I love it. 

My senses were utterly overwhelmed; they usually are when I’m used this hard. I’m floating on a cloud, and still buzzed from the poppers they force fed me. I drive home slowly, naked except for the plug in my pussy, and finally pull into my driveway. 

I light another 120, which dangles from my lips once more, although the ruby red of earlier is long gone. I pull down the visor and flip open the mirror; I’m pleased with my utterly destroyed makeup. My hand wraps around my extremely hard clit, and I push the plug in deeper to massage my p-spot as I stroke. I’m quickly overtaken by another orgasm, and spray my load all over my belly, tits, face, and the steering wheel. I lean forward in my usual cum trance and lick my cum off the steering wheel.

Finally satisfied, I walk in my house, flop down naked on my back on the living room couch, and fall asleep, filled with the huge bare loads of two total strangers, and covered in my own.

Degrade me. Humiliate me. Say whatever you want. The simple fact is, I’m a fat filthy bareback cumslut, and I love it.