rawTOP always looking for a good hole...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Needless to say, I'm always on the hunt for a nice piece of ass. Tend to like short, thin guys, but make a lot of exceptions.... :D Have a weakness for Latinos and Asians. If you already have a few loads in you, then I definitely want to fuck you (love gangbangs).

I'm 42, 6', 235ish (stocky), 8" cut and pierced, masculine bear with a full beard.

I'm located uptown Manhattan (A train). If your nearby or willing to travel that makes it a lot more likely we'll hookup. But also travel fairly frequently as well.

post-1-140864333041_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864333059_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Thanks guys... The best way to hookup with me is to hit me up on BBRT - especially when my status shows as "Looking for now". (And don't hit me up when my status says "not looking"). Be clear that you're willing to travel. The issue (often) is that I'm just looking for a quick fuck - so I don't want someone traveling an hour each way for a 20 minute pump-and-dump... But if you're OK with that, say so...

And BTW - ScotsFan71 - welcome to Breeding Zone! And a very belated welcome to Eldez123 as well...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

when do you want to meet?

Needless to say, I'm always on the hunt for a nice piece of ass. Tend to like short, thin guys, but make a lot of exceptions.... :D Have a weakness for Latinos and Asians. If you already have a few loads in you, then I definitely want to fuck you (love gangbangs).

I'm 42, 6', 235ish (stocky), 8" cut and pierced, masculine bear with a full beard.

I'm located uptown Manhattan (A train). If your nearby or willing to travel that makes it a lot more likely we'll hookup. But also travel fairly frequently as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Well a few of my poz friends are renting a room at the Flamingo in St.Petersburg.If ever you are in the Tampa /St. Pete area,we would love to join in the fun you provide.Since I've joined here .my friends and I have always said that if you would ever show up here ,we would definitely attend to you every need.We all be fighting over your load.

• 1 month later...