Polo Breeders

Part 1:  Team Training

If there’s one thing that conditioned my life-long fixation on guys in speedos, it’s the fact that I lost my virginity way back when on our water polo club team.

Both Brent and Kyle had matured earlier than the rest of us. Both had man-sized muscles where the rest of us had slender sinewy builds. Both had mats of fur covering their chests and bellies – and that’s another thing that’s always turned me on. Both had firm round muscular butts, hefty balls, and cocks that were prominent even when they were soft. All of those attractions looked phenomenal when accented by tight red speedos with white side stripes on them. Those two guys gave me all kinds of hot jerk-off fantasy moments.

One day, after practice, Coach wanted me to spend 10 extra minutes drilling on some of my skills. Coach Graham was another fantasy come to life, with his pumped-up physique, bulging basket, awesome muscular ass – and his chosen deck attire of too-small speedos and a skin-tight t-shirt. Just looking at him made my dick begin to swell, so I had to avert my eyes whenever I was anywhere near him.

After I’d finished the extra drills, I headed for the showers while Coach locked up the pool behind me. As I opened the door that led to the shower room, I heard some loud, animalistic grunts and moans. I stopped dead, listened for a moment, and then heard Brent’s unmistakable deep, gruff voice: “You like my big rod all the way up inside your ass.”

“Oh, yeah… give it to me… pound me harder.”

Then came some loud slapping sounds. I peered cautiously around the corner. Kyle was bent over, leaning his hands against the wall, with his speedo down around his ankles, and Brent was pounding up against his ass. I’d never seen a sight like that before, although I’d sure dreamed about it, so I had no trouble deducing where Brent’s cock was buried. He was leaning over Kyle, biting at his neck as he slammed deep into the furry butt under him, over and over again. I could see Kyle’s big dick sticking right up in front of him, with juice dripping off the tip as Brent plowed into him.

Of course, my dick was also standing right up towards my abs by this time, and I had pulled it out of my speedo and wrapped my hand around it. As the two guys in front of me fucked like animals I was pulling on my tool for all I was worth, feeling the pre-cum getting between my fingers, and knowing that before long I was going to blast off.

But so were the two studs under the shower. Kyle let out a loud moan and cried, “Fuuuck!”  A moment later his erect dick leaped up and down twice and then squirted a jet of cum that hit the wall above his head. That damn cock kept convulsing, over and over, firing bolts of cum against the wall. And I could tell Brent was feeling it. His strokes got ragged, he gave a loud roar, slammed all the way in and held it there as his cock pumped shot after shot of his hot juice into Kyle’s muscular, hairy ass.

And that’s when I lost control and began shooting at the wall across from me, giving a cry of lust as I came.

Brent and Kyle both looked around.

“Shit!” That was Kyle’s comment.

“Waste of a good load,” Brent added.

Then Kyle again: “Pete, get over here and let me clean that mess for you.”

I didn’t have to be asked twice. I crossed the room and let Kyle chow down on my throbbing tool. Brent resumed his pumping action, churning his hot load to foam inside Kyle’s hole. We only calmed down after we’d all shot a second load.

And that’s how it started. It was my first experience of man-to-man sex, but I knew right away that I would never make it with a girl. I’d found my place.

After our next practice, those two furry studs began teaching me how to suck cock, and how to slowly work my rock-hard dick into a guy’s ass. Kyle’s hole was tight and warm and wet, and it felt incredible the first time I sank my 8-inch dick all the way into him. I’d never felt anything as incredible as Kyle’s man-pussy gripping me, and I shot on about the fourth stroke into his firm round ass. But I didn’t even lose my hard-on after cumming, and I gave him two more hot loads that afternoon.

Over the next couple of years, we all developed our skills – in the pool and out of it. Coach Graham really knew his sport backwards, and he worked us at high intensity, training us and our club-mates into a team that could hold its own with the best among the other clubs. After practice, we kept up with our other training too. Brent and I spit-roasted Kyle frequently. We enjoyed trading places and giving Kyle our seed at both ends. Or I’d get down on the floor under Kyle and suck on his uncut dick while Brent rammed him, reaching up and playing with Brent’s big bull balls as I sucked Kyle’s load and swallowed it.

That was in the showers at the pool. And we kept right on doing it after we went off to college, where all three of us got spots on the college team. But then there was the Friday night when I ran into Kyle at the campus pub, when we were both on our second beers of the evening. It was a pretty dead Friday night, hardly any of our friends were there, and I was getting bored. Kyle could see that, and suggested we head for his apartment since his roommates were away for the weekend.

We cracked two more beers when we got there, but those brews never got more than a taste before we were all over each other. We’d never done any kissing when we fucked at the pool, but I quickly found out that Kyle loved kissing – and after a minute or so I could understand exactly why. We sat on his couch and made out for about 20 ecstatic minutes before he stood up and led me into the bedroom. We undressed each other, and I found that Kyle was wearing a black speedo a couple of sizes too small under his clothes – and the pouch off that suit was soaking wet. He gave me a wicked grin, and said, “It keeps me under control and holds my dick in place when I’m out in public and see a hot guy.” His big hard dick was pressed up against his belly but couldn’t stick out.

I undid the strings and slid that tight swimsuit off his hips. We fell onto the bed, stroking each other’s naked bodies as we kept making out. I had my hand on his dick and started sliding it up and down. Kyle went down on me, sucking my throbbing cock deep into his throat. Then he started working his way around my tool in a half-circle until his big boner was staring me right in the face. I opened my mouth and took him in, relishing the incredible sensations of feeling a hot mouth on my cock which was matching my every move on his. It was my first 69, and it was great – especially the feeling of a hot dick convulsing and spewing its load into my throat at the exact moment mine was firing off into Kyle’s hot sucking mouth.

But then, that one load wasn’t enough to satisfy either of us. Before long, Kyle had my boner buried to the hilt inside his talented fuckhole and was teaching me some positions we hadn’t tried in the pool showers. That night, within the course of two more loads, Kyle had ridden my dick while I lay on my back, both forwards and reverse, and he’d taken me from behind as my little spoon. That position made me spew my load deep inside him, and that was when he told me he wanted me to lick his ass and suck my cum back out of him. At first, I thought that sounded weird, but he soon persuaded me. In a few moments I had my face buried right inside his crack, my tongue lashing over his hole, and then digging right into him and slurping my hot jizz out of his butt.

“Don’t swallow it, Pete! Come here and swap it with me!”

So we did that, passing my cum back and forth between us, and then I licked his jizz up off his abs and added it to the mix as we kissed.

The best of all came after I’d eaten his ass. Once I got hard again (takes no time at all when you’re young and horny), that’s when he lay back, pulled his legs up to his shoulders, and taught me how we could fuck and make out at the same time. Lying down right on top of his furry body, belly to belly, chest to chest, while I pumped my painfully-hard cock in and out of his muscular ass was an unbelievable turn-on. We were kissing frantically, tongues swirling between our mouths, as I fucked him deeply and the moment when we came together – well, it may have been my third load of the night, but it was the wildest orgasm I’d ever had in my life. We fell asleep cuddled together. In the morning, I woke up to the unmistakable sensation of a tight ass riding up and down on my cock, as Kyle’s gifted muscles drew yet another load out of my rock-hard morning wood.

That wild night repeated itself several times during the rest of the spring semester. Each time, I went around all day Saturday and Sunday with my dick and balls aching from working double overtime like that – and I’ll bet Kyle’s ass didn’t feel a bit better.

Meanwhile, Brent kept begging off from joining us – he was up to his eyebrows in work with his pre-med courses.

Or so he said.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

Part 2:  Party Time

That spring, Brent’s family moved to a bigger house with a sizable pool in the backyard, well-screened from the neighbours’ view by the shrubbery and board fences. When his parents went away for a prolonged summer vacation, taking the younger kids with them, Kyle and I moved in. Not hard to guess what happened then -- the three of us sucked and fucked at all hours, inside, outside, in the water, on the deck, blowing hot loads all over everywhere in sight as well as more blasts of cum that disappeared down various throats or deep inside Kyle’s talented fuckhole.

The third Saturday, Brent called a few other select members of the team to come over. At first, Kyle and I thought it was just going to be a guys’ beerfest. But when we asked Brent, he pulled an uncharacteristically sheepish look.

“Well, actually, Pete, Kyle – I’ve been meaning to tell you about this for a while….”

He then explained to us that he’d been holding xxx-rated “try-outs” in his room at college with three of the younger guys. That selfish bastard had never even let on to us! Well, it’s not like Kyle and I hadn’t been getting our rocks off with each other every chance we could get, but still…

The first guy to arrive, around 4:00, was Tyler. Tall and slender, Tyler wasn’t nearly as beefy as some water polo players, but he was a fast sprinter and could swim rings around many of our competitors. He also had a sweet-looking butt, which I instantly knew I wanted to try out. We were halfway through our first beer when the doorbell rang again, and we were joined by Doug and Sven. Doug was a square-built, muscular redhead, while Sven – as you might guess from his name – was a tall, firm-bodied, smooth-skinned blond god with a bulge that showed even in trousers.

As soon as we all had brews in hand, Brent led the way out to the patio and we all began stripping (all except Kyle – he’d fallen asleep in an armchair after a late-night party with a bunch of straight friends). Sven and I had worn speedos under our clothes, but the other guys just dropped their clothes and went right into the water in their birthday suits. With a shrug, Sven and I looked at each other and laughed – and then we peeled our speedos down too.

At first, it was all just macho horseplay in the pool, but things gradually heated up. I dived under the water just to get a look at the goodies, and saw that Brent already had his big hand squeezing Tyler’s ass cheek, while Doug was slowly jerking Sven’s horse cock. I came up for a breath of air, then dived under again, making a beeline for Tyler’s rock hard tool, which was looking lonely with no one to take care of it. I swallowed a bit of pool water along with my mouthful of cock, but that didn’t even slow me down.

When I came up for air again, I saw that Doug and Sven were making out furiously, while Brent had Tyler trapped in his big, muscled arms and was humping against his ass. Tyler started panting eagerly as I zeroed in on his mouth, fastening onto his lips and plunging my tongue in between his teeth. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started stroking it, making him moan. As I did, I felt Brent’s hand close around my rigid dick and that set me moaning too. After a minute of making out, I dived back down and caught Tyler’s cock in my mouth. I could taste precum and guessed that he was about to blow – and I had no objection to drawing out the first load of the day!

Sure enough, a couple of minutes and three up-for-airs later, I felt him tense up and his hips began thrusting forward at me. Then his cock convulsed, shooting a blast of sperm into my mouth. I pulled off and watched three more jets of man milk shoot out of his dick and hang in the water.

When I came up for air again, I saw that it wasn’t all my doing. While I’d been sucking on Tyler’s dick, Brent had shoved his big man meat right up inside Tyler’s tight young ass and begun pumping in and out. Looking around, I saw that Sven had his big tool buried deep in Doug’s muscular butt and was thrusting hard as well. Heading that way, I repeated my underwater suction pump technique on Doug. When I came up for air this time, Sven yelled at me.

“Pete! I don’t want to cum yet. Switch!”

I wasn’t going to argue. We’re a team, and we have to help each other carry out the best plays at all times. I let Sven have at it with Doug’s dick, while I worked my way inside his still-tight hole.

Right away, I could tell Doug hadn’t been fucked nearly as much as Kyle. His hole gripped me hard, and every move I made wrenched a loud groan out of his lungs. Across the pool, I heard a deep, familiar voice yell out, “Oh, fuck!” That was Brent, blasting his load up into Tyler’s smooth, round butt.

Sven had come up out of the water again and headed towards Tyler to see what he could get into there. I was powerfucking Doug for all I was worth, slamming deep into his muscular ass and feeling his guts stroking me at every thrust. I slowed down, wanting to make this one last. Then Doug turned his head over his shoulder, kissed me, and said, “Let’s get out of the water and see what else we can do on one of those,” as he gestured towards the patio furniture around the pool.

So we did that. Doug lay down on his back on a lounge chair, lifting his legs to show off his hole (a bit looser now), and I dived right in and began eating his butt. Brent came over and straddled Doug’s head, pushing his big dick down into Doug’s throat. With two hot mouths working on him fore and aft, Doug was moaning and grunting like fury. I was lashing my tongue over his tight little hole and then digging into him, feeling him loosening up and twitching as I worked into his ass.

Sven and Tyler had followed our lead, and Tyler was now lying on his face on the next lounge chair over, while Sven plowed straight down into his sweet young ass. After a few minutes of skull-fucking Doug, Brent switched groups and slowly entered Sven from behind, turning a straight-forward fuck into a fuck-train threesome, with Sven in the middle. After only a minute of this, Sven let out a yell and slammed against Tyler, giving him his second load of the afternoon.

That’s all I needed to see, and with my dick rested and calmed down (a bit), I slid back into Doug’s muscular ass. This time, I started pumping slowly, but with every intention of dropping my first load of the day inside Doug. I focused all my attention on the young ginger stud under me, stroking my hands over his massive shoulders and broad chest as I worked my cock in his chute.

It was right about this point in the afternoon that Kyle woke up, stepped outside, and rubbed his eyes at the full-throttle orgy going on in and around Brent’s pool.

“Fuck, guys! You couldn’t even wait to start while I got a bit of rest.”

“That’s right,” Brent answered, “and you’ve got some catching up to do so quit wasting time and get to work!”

Kyle dropped his pants and came right over to feed his dick into Doug’s mouth while I kept fucking that tight, muscular ass. It only took another minute of deep pounding, and then I could feel my balls pulling up and the sperm bullets making their way up to my rock-hard gun. I hammered Doug half a dozen more times, then slammed all the way in and held it there as my load spurted deep inside his guts. While I was still pulsing out the last few shots, Kyle yelled aloud and dumped his load into Doug’s sucking mouth.

Right then, as I was still recovering my breath, I felt two brawny arms encircle my chest, two hands started playing with my nipples, and a deep voice murmured into my ear, “Damn, that was fucking hot.” In the same moment, I felt another totally new sensation, but I recognized it right away -- Brent’s thick man tool was pushing its way into my butt crack and rubbing up and down....

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

Part 3:  Diversifying Our Talents

Now, all this time, I’d stayed a bottom virgin, but I have to admit that watching Kyle get so wound up from having a dripping hard-on slamming inside him had me wondering what it felt like. One Friday night, I’d nearly asked the boys to top me, but I’d lost my nerve before I could get the words out. I didn’t need to know that badly, anyway – I was having all the sex fun a young guy in his prime could handle. But I’d kept having those thoughts all the same, even more so on this sunny Saturday as I watched Tyler and Doug getting the same enjoyment out of being reamed out.

And now – in the middle of this hair-raising poolside orgy -- here was Brent’s thick cock nestling in between my ass cheeks, making itself right at home. I turned my head around, kissed Brent, sticking my tongue into his mouth, and finally found the nerve to say it.

“Oh, yeah, Brent, do it.”

“Do what, Pete?”

“Come on, Brent, slide that big piece of meat into my hole. I want you to do me – push it inside my butt and fuck my brains out.”

“Shit, Pete, I thought you’d never ask!”

He dropped to his knees behind me and buried his face in my crack.

It felt awesome. I’d swapped rimjobs a couple of times with Kyle, but Brent took the fine art of butt munching to another level altogether. In no time his eager tongue and busy lips had reduced me to putty, ready for whatever he wanted to do to me.

Well, almost all of me. My hole was still tightly knotted. Brent began inserting a finger into me, but he was having trouble getting through the knot. He stood up again, began kissing me on the neck, and quietly asked, “How long has it been since you got fucked?”

“Try, twenty-four hours the wrong side of never.”

“No shit, you’re still cherry?”

“Not for long, I hope.”

“Okay, man, you have to relax your butt muscles. Awesome strong butt, no wonder you’re such a good polo player, Pete, but you have to let it go slack.”

He dropped back down and dived back into my crack. Once again, I felt that virtuoso tongue going to work on me but this time I was consciously unclenching the muscles. Brent brought his finger into play again and now it began to work its way inside me. While his finger dug in, he kept tongue-lashing my hole as well. I could feel my ass starting to relax and Brent felt it too. Soon, he got his finger all the way inside me, and then began a twisting, corkscrew motion, rotating it around and back, over and over. I was moaning nonstop now, it felt so amazing. And it was the moans that brought Kyle over to see what was happening. His eyes bugged halfway out of his head.

“Fuck, Pete, you’re actually going to let him do you like that? What happened to Mister I’m-A-Top-Only?”

With that, he fell to his knees and began sucking my cock. I moaned even louder, partly from Kyle’s experienced sucking technique and partly from a second finger which began worming its way inside my ass. It hurt a bit, but I didn’t care. I knew what I wanted and I knew it was going to be painful – and I didn’t care.

Brent’s busy fingers were twisting around inside me, and I knew what was coming next. He leaned forward again, and asked, “You ready?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

With that, he pulled his fingers out, and I felt the blunt head of his big cock against my hole. “Relax, relax, relax,” I kept chanting inside my head.

Kyle came up off my cock and stood up, moving around to the side as he said, “This I gotta see.”  Brent leaned forward again and bit down, hard, on my neck. I jumped and yelped and, in that moment, he thrust forward, getting the head of his cock lodged in my hole.

“Aww, fuck!” I let out a few more grunts and cries as the pain washed over me. Kyle let out a whoop of excitement at seeing Brent taking my cherry. Sven and Tyler now joined us, with Tyler taking Kyle’s place between my legs, and sucking on my dick. It was trying to collapse and shrivel from the sudden pain, but Tyler wasn’t having any of that. His eager mouth action slowly brought my cock back to full erection. Meanwhile, Sven had gone on his knees and buried his mouth in Kyle’s crack.

I had no more attention to spare for Sven and Kyle. Brent’s tool was moving, sliding slowly in and out in short strokes, but gradually working his way deeper each time. As he worked his way in, the pain slowly ebbed, to be replaced by a feeling of fullness. As he worked his way in, he slowly speeded up his pumping action, until he was riding me full-thrust, driving his cock all the way into me with every stroke.

By now, I was getting used to the sensation, especially when he changed his angle a bit and little earthquakes of excitement began shuddering through me. I knew he was hitting the sweet spot nailing my prostate with every thrust, and it felt incredible. I was completely open to him now, taking all of his dick and loving it.

Brent pulled out, turned me over, and put me down on my back. “I want to watch your face while I shoot my load inside you,” he said, with a salacious grin. Obediently, I lifted my legs over my chest and he slid back into me, going all the way in one smooth thrust. Then he started really pounding it into me, nailing me down onto the lounge chair as he got ready to fill me up with his load. Slowly, he bent forward until he was right down on top of me. We locked our lips together, tongues working in each other’s mouths, as he drove home the last few deep strokes. His hips slammed down hard on mine, his whole body stiffened up, and he uttered a muffled, “Oh, fuck!”

I felt the fullness in my guts increasing as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into my no-longer-virgin hole.

As Brent slowly calmed down from his massive climax, I was lying under him, loving the feel of his hairy, muscled torso rubbing against me. At last he recovered his breath enough to speak.

“Fuck, Pete, I’ve been wanting to get into that ass ever since I saw you years ago, but I had no idea it was going to be this damn good!”

“I hear you, Brent. Now I know why Kyle loved it so much when I did him this way, face to face.”

Then I heard Kyle chiming in: “It’s still my favourite position, and Sven’s nailing it.”

I looked over, and there was Kyle, on his back on the next lounge chair with his legs up, and Sven right on top of him, his hips going like a blur as he pounded into Kyle’s ass and got ready to fire. Tyler was standing right there, looking enviously at them, and stroking his own cock.

Brent turned my attention back to him with a firm hand. His dick was slowly sliding out of my hole, with a sizable stream of cum flowing out right after it. I tried to clench my hole shut, to hold it in, but my muscles were too wrecked from the workout Brent had given me, and I couldn’t control them at all. He looked at my raging erection and said, “You didn’t come yet, did you?” I wrapped my hand around my pole and began jerking it, but Tyler intervened.

“Don’t waste it, Pete – I want that dick and I want your load!”

With that, the cute young guy, plainly an experienced slut by now, came over and plunged his sweet young ass right down onto my cock. I was so turned on that I knew it wouldn’t take long. He rode my hard tool frantically, his ass muscles clutching at it as he pulled up each time. In less than a minute, I felt the moment coming and I grabbed hold of him, stopping his movement as I thrust frantically up into him.

“Here it comes, Tyler, take it all!”

“Yeah, Pete, pump it deep inside me!”

I jammed my cock all the way up inside his hole and held it there as I fired half a dozen shots into him. At the same time, I heard Sven giving some guttural cries over Kyle’s “Fuck, yeah!” as Sven pumped another huge load into Kyle’s willing ass. Doug had come over now, too, and jerked his cock, spraying a more-than-respectable blast of cum all over Kyle’s back.

By this time, we all needed a break. The six of us flopped down on assorted lounge chairs around the pool. In a little while we all jumped into the pool to cool off and wash off. Then Brent fired up the barbecue and cooked up some burgers and brats. When we got our hands on the food, Kyle came and sat down next to me.

“Pete, was that really your first time getting fucked?”

“Yeah, it was – no shit, Kyle.”

“Coulda fooled me – you took it like a veteran bottom.”

“You mean, like you and Tyler?” We both laughed.

One by one, the three “guests” got dressed and left, with a lot of prolonged kissing and a few phone numbers getting exchanged in the process. We poured ourselves a round of scotch, but we were pretty tired too. It was getting dark outside, and we’d had a busy day. Kyle wandered off first to the room where he had his sleeping bag rolled out. I was about to follow him, but Brent stopped me. He clearly wanted to say something, but he was looking unusually shy. Finally, he spoke.

“Pete, I just… thanks. Getting it on with you like that was really awesome. I had no idea it could be that great. And I had no idea anyone could enjoy changing it up as much as you did.”

“It was great for me, too, Brent. Glad it was you that broke me in.”

“Pete, do you wanna come sleep with me?”

He didn’t need to ask twice and, in a minute, we were undressed again, and cuddled up together in his bed. And that’s when he really surprised me – no, shocked me.

“Do you want to return the favour?”

All I could think of in reply was the same snarky comment Kyle had made to me when he saw Brent rimming me before that epic fuck. “What happened to Mister I’m-A-Top-Only?”

Brent chuckled. Then, in a softer, quieter voice than I’d ever heard him use, he said, “I guess he wants to diversify his talents.”

I returned the favour. And it was another epic fuck.

(P.S. At least one more chapter still to cum)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 4:  Returning More Favours

After my cock, excited beyond anything I’d ever felt before, fired my load deep into Brent’s spasming hole as he came right with me, we both passed out. That whole Saturday was the most exciting day I’d ever experienced but it was also exhausting!

Somewhere during the night, I woke up to a rather full sensation in my lower regions, and a hairy, brawny arm wrapped around my chest. That sneak, Brent, had wormed his way back into my ass while I was asleep on my side and was busily pumping his way up to another orgasm. My god, I thought, doesn’t this stud ever stop or even slow down a bit? I responded as best I could in my half-asleep state, and I managed to start working him a bit with my muscles, which brought him to the finish line. As another dose of sperm pumped inside me, I was already falling asleep again, but I did register the squeeze of the arm and the whispered “Thank you” just before I went right under.

Turnabout is fair play. I woke up first in the morning and found Brent lying asleep on his face next to me. Those bulging, furry butt muscles were just too tempting to ignore. I knew it for me, and I knew it for my dick because it woke up and went from nowhere to full erection very quickly. But I didn’t feel the need to fuck Brent again – at least, not right away. I was hungry, and the answer was staring me right in the face. Rolling over, I got on all fours between his legs and started licking at those cakes, and the crack between them.

Gradually, I worked my way deeper and deeper into that incredible ass, lapping at the hole and tasting the cum that oozed out of him. Evidently, in spite of all our sexual antics the day before, I’d managed to produce a more-than-respectable load when he asked me to treat him to his first-ever assfuck. But hey, a man’s gotta look out for his friends and do whatever he can to help them, right?

As I was busily enjoying this first course, Brent slowly woke up. I swear, I could hear the smile in his voice when he muttered, sleepily, “Don’t stop, Pete, that feels so good.” I redoubled my efforts, plunging my tongue into his hole and prying open his no-longer-virgin ass. As my tongue wormed its way inside him, he moaned aloud and reached back to grasp my head and jam me further inside his crack.

After a few more minutes of butt munching, I rolled Brent over onto his back. Then I climbed over him, turned to face his feet, and lifted his legs up, pushing my head back into his welcoming ass. As I did, I slowly eased my own butt down towards his face, and he took the hint with no prompting. The moans in his room got louder and louder as we drove each other crazy with our ass eating. I could feel drips of pre-cum from Brent’s cock smearing onto my neck and chin, and I knew mine was leaking too. We kept tonguing and piercing each other’s holes for a while, in no hurry to do anything else, and then the door opened and Kyle walked in.

Naked as the day he was born, Kyle was definitely a sight for sore eyes. So were the two big steaming mugs of coffee in his hands. His cock was growing even with no hands to help it wake up.

“I was going to ask if you fellows wanted breakfast, but I see you got there ahead of me.”

Brent and I laughed, as we untangled ourselves long enough to grab the coffee and start warming up our insides while we joked about the wild time we’d been having. Finally, Brent called the business meeting to order.

“Okay, guys, I know we’d all love to spend all day romping again, but we need to clean everything up and get this house and yard back in order. My family are coming back into town in two days, and I don’t think they’d be amused at the mess we’ve made of this place.”

The rest of that Sunday passed in a whirlwind of cleaning, pitching, scrubbing, washing, and garbage collecting. We picked up pop cans, beer cans, pizza boxes, takeout bags, and more – but no used condoms (surprise, surprise!). And airing everything out. Brent’s bedroom did reek of man sweat and cum, for some strange reason, and so did Kyle’s room where there had been some more antics going on the previous night, after we’d eaten dinner and before the three younger guys left.

By about five o’clock, we had everything back in good order. All three of us packed up our bags to head back to the campus and our respective apartments there.

But the fun and games kept right on rolling, throughout the remainder of the summer and the whole of the next school year. Twosome and threesome (and foursome and moresome) sleepovers became the rule, rather than the exception, and could happen any time those pesky things called “roommates” were out for the night. I’m sure our respective roommates all knew what was going on, but there was no point getting them upset with how easy it was for us to get laid while so many of those poor straight guys struggled in vain to keep up with us!

My ass was now thoroughly accustomed to being fucked, having been reamed out by Doug once, Sven twice, and Brent – well, I lost count of how many times Brent and I did each other. But there were other favours to be returned too. It seemed only fair that, having enjoyed bottoming so much, we should at least introduce Kyle and Tyler to the joys of topping.

That was another memorable night of multiple orgasms and ended with a couple of positions I’d never experienced before. First was a four-man fuck train, with me at the front, then Tyler fucking me, Kyle fucking Tyler, and Brent bringing up the rear, lodged firmly inside Kyle’s rear. We were lying on the floor in a row on our sides, and the noise of moaning and grunting would have done justice to a particularly sleazy porn flick. I remember thinking it would be awesome if we all came at the same time, but that wasn’t quite how it worked out.

Tyler was so excited by all the stimulation he was getting that he shot inside me within about two minutes. But he kept right on going, partly because his cock wasn’t folding on him at all, and partly because there was no way Kyle was letting go of him. After that, I think Kyle came next inside Tyler, then I blew my rocks off, and Brent fired the last shot of that train ride. Or at least, it would have been the last shot if Tyler hadn’t yelled at Kyle to “keep going, I’m almost ready to shoot again.” Kyle bravely kept pumping, and a minute later Tyler propelled another load into my ass.

After a break for drinks and getting our breath back, Tyler told us he wanted to try something else he’d never done before. He proceeded to direct us, just as if he was a film director. He had Brent and me lie down on the floor on our backs, feet to feet, and then interlock our legs and slide together until our balls and dicks were touching. At first, I didn’t know what he had in mind, but Kyle figured it out when he saw Tyler squirting a generous dose of lube into his hand and applying it to his butthole.

“Dude, you’re not really, are you?”

“Stick around and find out.”

With that, he crouched over us, grabbed both our hard dicks with one hand, and proceeded to wiggle around and push and turn until he got both those big hard tools inside him at once. I think my jaw was hanging open at the sight of this slim young man with his narrow hips and tight ass forcing so much man meat up inside his butt at one time.

Tyler moaned, “I fucking love taking two at once.”

That’s when I realized that the horny young slut had done all of this before, probably more than once.

Once he was firmly seated on our cocks, he began to move up and down. The first few times, he lost one pole or the other, but eventually he got into a rhythm that let him keep both of us right where he wanted us. After a few minutes, Brent started to thrust up into Tyler, and with that I began to move too. We synchronized automatically so that I pulled down as Brent shoved up, and vice versa.

Kyle stepped in front of Tyler and fed his cock into Tyler’s mouth, and although Tyler’s eyes were glazing over with the powerhouse sensation of being double-fucked, he managed to start sucking on Kyle at the same time. And it was Kyle who came first, pumping his sperm into Tyler’s gaping mouth. It didn’t take much longer before I felt mine rising up my shaft. And Brent muttered that he was just about to come too.

Both of us speeded up, and this time it worked. Inside Tyler’s overstretched hole, I could actually feel Brent’s cock flexing against my quivering tool, as both of us pumped our seed out into Tyler at the same time. And just as we came, Tyler moaned and shot his load off into space without even having touched his cock.

I think everyone went home aching after that party.

Before we really had time to notice, we realized that the end of the semester was coming up – and for Kyle, Brent, and myself it was the end of our college career and our water polo career. It was no surprise that Brent ended his career with a year as the team captain, with Kyle and I serving as co-assistant captains. (I remember the coach had given a little wink while formally announcing those positions at the start of the season).

It was also the end of our long-running sexual shenanigans, as Brent was going off to a far-distant larger school for his med schooling, while Kyle was moving to the west coast to live the life, and I was going back home to take up a position in the business office of city hall. Doug, Tyler, and Sven all moved up into starter positions on the water polo team. We had one last wild weekend with all six of us to say goodbye, and then we were off and on our various ways into “real life” – whatever that might hold for us.

We’d long since become good friends as well as fuck buddies, so you can be sure we all kept in touch with each other. We also scheduled occasional visits to each other’s locations, but those often involved as much talk and reminiscence as they brought on any more hot and heavy bedroom fun.

I sort of expected one or more of our original three to settle down first, perhaps Brent because of his intense workload. But he continued to work hard and play hard. To my surprise, and probably to everyone else’s surprise as well, it was dear, slim, slutty Tyler who settled down before any of the rest of us, forming an exclusive relationship only a year or two after leaving school with a guy who was about 8 or 9 years older than him, although otherwise cut from the same hairy, muscular cookie cutter as Brent, Kyle, and myself – but with blond hair. Sven and Doug hooked up by the time they left school and stayed together for quite a few years. I suspected Brent might be getting serious about one of his med school classmates, but he always dismissed it as “just fuck buddies.”

And life rolled on. I had some casual liaisons, but nothing serious or lasting. Twice a week, I drove into the nearest big city for the regular practices, and occasional games, with a gay water polo team. That certainly helped me to keep in fighting trim, as did my other periodic visits to a masters’ swim club.

All the while, I was moving up the ladder at work. When the Chief Administrative Officer got recruited to a larger centre, I applied for the position and got it, in spite of still being only 30. It was a great, albeit challenging, job and I enjoyed it immensely from the get-go. Work was such a challenge, in fact, that I felt I could quite easily go on as I was, doing without a partner of my own.

Then, right around the seventh anniversary of my graduation from university, my past reached out to bite my ass – literally – and turn my life into a rather different path than I had been envisaging.

Edited by daddybear54
Missed details
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 5:  Seven Years Later

It happened like this. One day, out of the blue, I got a call at work from Coach Graham. It surprised me, because I hadn’t seen him or heard from him since I’d gone off to college. He’d seen a piece about me on the local TV news and had called to ask if I’d be willing to come and give some pointers on college-level polo to his current squad of high school seniors. I jumped at the chance. After all, it’s always good for athletes to share their experience and expertise with younger sportsmen who are still learning the ropes.

Okay, who am I kidding? I couldn’t wait to get back to the club, just to be able to see that awesome hunk, Coach Graham, again. Looking at a new crop of young hotties in speedos would be the icing on the cake.

By this time, I was a fully out and proud gay man and I’m sure he knew it. I was also sure that he was gay too but flying a bit lower under the radar – as he had to be, of course, in a coaching job with teenagers. Back in the day, I’d caught him once or twice looking at me in an odd way, and I was pretty sure I had spotted him briefly scoping out my speedo bulge. He’d have had to be pretty dense not to have caught on to the fun that had been going on in the showers after practice.

We met outside the pool, shaking hands, and exchanging greetings. The firm grip of his handshake assured me that he was just as muscular as ever. We were a bit early, and the public swimming time was still going on, so I just showered and changed into my speedo and t-shirt in the public dressing rooms. When I came out on the deck, I exchanged friendly hellos with Anita, the lifeguard – she’d been in a couple of my classes in high school.

Then she blew the whistle to clear the pool, announcing the end of public swimming for the day. There was the usual round of complaints from the younger kids who would have stayed in the water all day if you let them. That made me smile – I could still remember being one of those dorky kids, and giving some grief to the lifeguard who, at that time, was a hunky college guy in a bright orange speedo. He was probably the first guy I ever looked at who gave me that quivery feeling.

But back to the moment. As the public gang cleared out, the teenaged lads in the club were coming out onto the deck and dropping into the water in twos and threes. Then Coach Graham appeared, still hot as ever in his signature too-tight t-shirt and speedo. He introduced me to the club members, and then began the drills. I spent a fair bit of that practice actually in the water with the club members, demonstrating some of the higher-level skills and tricks I’d learned from my coach in college.

By mid-November I had visited the club often enough that I had pretty much become the de facto assistant coach of the squad. Coach Graham asked me one day to hang around and lead some extra drills again, twenty minutes’ worth, but this time he stayed right there on deck watching me working with the younger group. After I dismissed them, we both peeled off our shirts and dived in to swim a few laps and unwind. When I came up for air after an underwater sprint, there he was seated on the edge of the pool right in front of me, with his furry, muscled legs dangling into the water and his hand resting, very casually, on the growing bulge in the front of his speedo.

It didn’t take a massive amount of intelligence to realize that he was coming onto me, and I was definitely ready for some action with him – I’d been ready for that ever since I was a teenaged club member myself. I climbed out of the water, and we both stood up. We had to be careful, with Anita on her lifeguard stand watching us, but I turned half away from her, winked, and groped my own swelling crotch quickly. I walked away from Coach towards the locker room door, making sure to give him a good eyeful of my well-built ass. I went into the now-empty locker room, heard the key locking the door from the pool behind me, and headed for the showers. I just stood there, without peeling my speedo off, letting the water pour over me. Less than a minute passed until I felt a firm hand gripping my butt. I turned, and there was Coach Graham, with an expression of pure lust on his face. I reached out and stroked his hard, lightly furred pec, tweaking the nipple enough to produce a quiet moan. Then he leaned close and whispered, “The shower in the coach’s office is a lot more private.”

I needed no encouragement to follow him.

In the coach’s shower, with the water running, I finally got to do something I’d dreamed of for years. I pulled the drawstrings on Coach Graham’s speedo, and then slid it down, releasing his big uncut dick. I dropped to my knees and took his big tool into my mouth, working my tongue around the head and then drawing it deeper inside. He moaned and then grasped my head, pumping his cock slowly in and out of my throat.

“Fuck, you’re one hot cocksucker,” he muttered.

I reached up and around, pulling that tight suit off his swelling glutes, and began working them with my fingers, sliding my two index fingers into his furry crack. “That’s not all I’m good at,” I shot back as I started teasing his hole. Damn, I couldn’t make up my mind what I wanted to do first – suck his load down my throat, fuck his muscular ass, or get his big cock deep inside my tight butt. So many choices.

He decided for me. He reached down, grabbed me under the armpits, and pulled me to my feet, locking his mouth onto mine with the speed of a striking snake. His tongue quickly worked its way into my mouth. As we made out, his hand delved into the front of my speedo, pulling the drawstrings before he fished my cock out, rubbing the head as he did.

“Oh, fuck, Coach!”

“Doug. My name’s Doug.”

“Hi, Doug. I’m Pete.”

We both laughed, but I quickly began moaning into his mouth as his hand started to work magic on my rock-hard cock. After another minute of intense kissing, he spun me around, pushed me up against the wall, and then dropped down and buried his face in my crack. He didn't stop at the crack, either -- he was kissing me all over my muscle butt, and even biting down on my ass cheeks hard enough to leave marks.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, eat my muscle ass.”

“Tightest ass I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve been wanting to do you for years.”

Well, that answered that question. By this time my dick was leaking precum as he worked my hole with his talented tongue.

“Fuck, yeah, Doug, I want it.”

“Want what?”

“I want your big dick in my hole.”

“Need a rubber?”

“Fuck, no. Bare’s the only way to go. I want your cock, and I want your load.”

“Good man. You always were one of my brightest and best players.”

He stood up and started working his finger inside me. I groaned again.

“Sweet, tight ass. This is going to feel awesome.”

He kept pumping me with his finger, then added a second one which made me moan even louder. His talented hand twisted those fingers around, sliding them in and out and working them in circles until he felt I was ready for the main event. Then he pulled his fingers out, and I felt the blunt end of his cock nudging against me. I relaxed, arched my back, and felt the pressure – then, quickly, the pop as the head went in. Slowly he worked, sliding inch after inch of his big meat into my hole until his hips came up against his ass – and I knew that I finally had that hot coach dick all the way up inside my body.

Doug wrapped his arms around me in a fierce bear hug, grinding his big pecs against my back as he humped me, working his cock in and out of my butthole. I groaned as he thrust in, clamping down my muscles on him, and felt that hard dick pushing its way deep in my guts. His thrusts speeded up, and I pushed back and out, getting every bit of him into me. I slammed my hands up against the shower wall, bracing myself there to hold firm against his ferocious pounding into my ass. Before long, I could hear the change in his breathing. I didn’t want it to end, this fantasy fuck of my entire lifetime, but I knew it had to finish soon. I could feel the pulses of sperm starting up into my own cock, and I knew Doug was close too.

Suddenly, he let out a roar of “Aw, fuck!” and slammed all the way in, holding it inside me as his load pulsed out, filling my guts with his babies. Just the feeling of him cumming inside me popped my cork. My dick lifted, spurted fiercely against the shower wall again and again, in time with the ongoing flexing of his cock in my hole. He was holding me so tightly against him that I could almost feel my ribs bending.

Slowly, our breathing returned to normal from the orgasmic gasping, and his crushing grip on my body relaxed as his cock began to slide out of me. An incredible, top-of-the-league fuck, yes, but this went further than anything I’d ever experienced with Brent, Kyle, Tyler, Doug, or Sven – or any of my other casual partners since them.

I knew it for me, and as soon as I turned around to kiss him, I knew it for him too – just from the look in his eyes, and the way he seized me and kissed me.

Then, he opened his eyes, and looked right into mine. “Dinner at my place? Please, say yes.”

How could I say no to an invitation like that?

Half an hour later, I was walking around the living room of a very neat house, looking at pictures and other bits and pieces of his life, while he busied himself in the kitchen. I couldn’t help noticing several pictures of him hugging and smiling with a handsome redhead, both of them obviously younger than Doug’s current age.

Over dinner, I asked him, adding hastily that he didn’t have to tell me if he didn’t want to share.

“That was Sean. He was my high school crush, but I never actually met him then. We both dated girls – flying under the radar, you know. I met him in second-year college, and right from the get-go we were inseparable. Our friends all knew, and they mostly didn’t care. We had a place together by third year, and after graduation, we got good jobs right out of school – which is how we could afford this house.”

Doug had this beautiful, wistful smile on his face as he recalled this love from his past.

“What happened?” I already sensed that the story didn’t have a happy ending.

“He was killed by a drunk driver. It was a week after his thirtieth birthday. That was 8 years ago.”

My heart went out to him. “Doug, I’m so sorry.” I couldn’t think what else to say.

The pain slowly left his face and he smiled at me again. “The pain comes and goes. He’s always a part of me, as I was of him, so the loss never leaves. I’ve just learned to live with it.”

I could make a guess at how he felt. At 31 myself, I was old enough to have experienced a few losses, although none that cut as close to the bone as this loss of the love of his life.

We finished our dinner in silence, but it wasn’t awkward – it felt as if we were communing. Finally, I knew that I had to say something.

“Doug, thank you. Not just for the meal, although that was awesome, but for sharing your story.”

“Fair’s fair. Time for you to share yours with me.”

I laughed. “Pour another glass of wine, this is going to take a while.”

We sat together on the sofa, and I began. He laughed at me watching Brent and Kyle getting it on in the showers, and how easily they got me involved in their shenanigans.

“Yeah, I knew those two couldn’t keep their hands off each other but I didn’t know how they pulled you in!”

I went on with our college adventures, the water polo tournaments we won, and how many of those victories ran on a solid foundation of drained cock and filled ass. He was snorting and giggling a mile a minute at some of our dirty antics, especially when Brent told us about his “tryouts.” He practically hyperventilated when I told him all about the poolside orgy.

When I got to the bit about me asking Brent to take my cherry, he turned solemn. “Wow, that was a mighty big dick to take on for your first time.”

“It helps when you know you want it.”

“Yes, I know that well enough.”

I suspected that he was alluding to some past moment with his lost Sean. Then he asked me, “So where are all of them now?” It took me a few minutes to update him on Brent and Kyle, and how we still visited back and forth when we could.

“It would be great to have a reunion with those two. All three of you were among the best players I ever coached, and you sure tore up the record book on your college team too.”

He gave one more loud laugh when I told him about the college coach winking as he announced that Brent, Kyle, and myself would be the captain and co-assistant captains in our last year. Then he just sat, quietly, and reached out an arm to draw me close. Again, it felt as if we were communing.

At last, he said, quietly, “Want to go upstairs?”

I stood up, and drew him to his feet, then kissed him. “Lead the way.”

In his bedroom, we undressed each other slowly, carefully. He pulled me down onto the bed with him, and we began to really explore each other’s bodies. This wasn’t at all like the lust-fuelled encounter in the shower. Beyond any doubt, we were making love, and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Even when I took him in my favourite position – on top, face to face, kissing each other as I worked my cock inside him – it was totally different from the way it had felt when I’d done that with Kyle, with Tyler, even with Brent when I took his cherry. When I finally worked my way up to climax, it was another world-shaking orgasm far beyond any I’d had in my entire life – and when we recovered our breath and began kissing again, the tearful smile on Doug’s face said it all.

Even before he said the words, I knew he would invite me to stay – and I knew that I would.

It’s been cough-cough-cough years since that night when we fell out of lust and into love. Brent and Kyle stood up with us at our wedding, and we’ve had them and their husbands as guests in our home. We’ve had plenty of other guests, too, from the people at City Hall to Doug’s colleagues from his banking job. Every time we have company, he gets busy in the kitchen and whips up another incredible meal. I eat like a king, day in and day out, because I had the good luck to marry an amazing chef. He’s also an incredibly hot daddy who’s still awesome as hell in bed.

We let the water polo club go some years ago to Paul, a younger man who was one of Doug’s stars at the time I met him again. But we still go to the games and cheer ourselves hoarse. Incidentally, we’re not the only old-timers who still support the club.

There’s one thing that might surprise some people, but here goes. I don’t mind at all that the pictures of Doug with Sean are still there in the house. There are pictures of Doug with me on the walls along with them – one of our wedding is hanging just to the right of a picture of Sean, who was caught by the camera giving a wicked and meaningful wink! And after all, in a very real way, it was Sean who brought us together. Here’s to you, Sean, wherever you are.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1