adult bookstore clerks

trainfan

I have not had interactions with ABS clerks but have had plenty of sex with bathhouse clerks. It usually happens on slow days when they can get away with fucking a customer. I can think of at least 6. It’s good business to keep your customers happy and coming back. 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, trainfan said:

There is a hot older clerk at Adult Warehouse in Spokane who I would like to blow.

Have you tested the waters or chatted him up? Get a feel for the situation or maybe just go for it. Rejection sucks but if he says yes it will be so worth the risk of putting yourself out there. 

1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

Have you tested the waters or chatted him up? Get a feel for the situation or maybe just go for it. Rejection sucks but if he says yes it will be so worth the risk of putting yourself out there. 

I live 2 hours from Spokane.  Get there about once a month.  Will keep checking in at the bookstore.  Thank you for the great advice.  Just love to suck dick and swallow cum.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2021 at 1:41 PM, trainfan said:

I am wondering if anyone here has had the great fortune 

to interact with bookstore clerks while at the store.  I have 

not.

There is a hot older clerk at Adult Warehouse in Spokane

who I would like to blow.

I stay near spokane, does this place have gloyholes?  I have been looking gloryholes around the area

On a slow day, you might mention that you didn't find what you were looking for back there, but should've stayed up front....

See how he responds.  I've had luck doing something like that. He replied "I need to take a break in a bit if you wanna stick a round a bit longer.". Only happened once, so far, but worth a shot.  Other times they laugh or outright reject me. Only once did they ask me not to come back.

• Upvote 1

I generally get to know the clerks especially if I'm visiting a spot a lot. Now in two separate occasions and locations I've blown an ABS clerk once in Manhattan and a couple of times with one guy that worked a ABS off of the Van Wyck expressway in Queens.

The Queens guy I'd stop by early Saturday mornings when doing laundry I stop by to cruise and if we were the only ones there he'd lock up and have me blown him in the back.

The Manhattan guy noticed me cruising a lot and asked me what I do. I said I give head, which he asked if  I was good. I said I haven't heard any complaints. He stepped off to the side whipped his dick and told me to suck which I did

• Like 3

• I wrote about this several years ago, here on BreedingZone. But, I'll do the cliff notes version here. 
    About 10 years ago, I frequented a very small ABS in Honolulu. The arcade only had 5 booths with 2 glory holes. One day, I arrived there just after it opened at 10am. I was the only one in the store, except for the store clerk. He was an attractive black man in his early 50's. I went into the arcade and began to watch some films. I heard someone enter the arcade. I looked through the glory hole to see if I could see who was in the arcade. Through the hole and through the open door of the booth next to mine, I could see the clerk in the arcade hall, leaning against the wall, stroking his cock. He motioned for me to join him in the hallway. I left my booth and went to him, dropped to my knees and began to suck his cock. He stopped me and said, stay here. I'll lock the front door. He locked the door and then came back to the arcade. He pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles and I again sucked him until I could taste his precum. Then he told me to drop my pants and bend over. I did it, he spit on my hole a few times and on his cock, while I sniffed my poppers. He slid up into me and fucked me hard and deep for several minutes before he filled my hole with his seed. 
    I found that if I arrived at the store just as he was opening up, he'd always be able to come back into the arcade to fuck me.
  • The store would start to get busy around noon. By then it was too late to have the privacy, so that he could fuck me. But, I got nearly a dozen of his loads in me before the store eventually closed down. There were also times he would give a customer he knew the "heads up" that I was back in the arcade and would let them breed me. 3 or 4 times I had guys come to the arcade and tell me the clerk told them I'd let them fuck me. I always appreciated it. It was a sad day when that store closed. 
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2021 at 4:41 PM, trainfan said:

I am wondering if anyone here has had the great fortune 

to interact with bookstore clerks while at the store.  I have 

not.

There is a hot older clerk at Adult Warehouse in Spokane

who I would like to blow.

When I lived near Petersburg VA there was a sexy black guy that worked at night. He’d pull his meat out of his shorts and lay it on the counter. I sucked him a few times in the booths when there were no customers. He’d bail every time he heard the door. 

I have many times, I've sucked been sucked, fucked and been fucked at some point by different clerks, in different bookstores, in different cities.  They get horny too, if they are attracted to you they are at least as likely to act on it as their customers are.

• Like 2

Many years ago, still in my teens. I visited a gay sauna. This was owned by a gay couple.

On paying my fee, the older man called Hughie was very flirty, he was also behind an entrance desk that had his till, towels, chocolate , entrance camera etc.

He was flirting, told me I could get in free if I stayed behind the counter with him for a while.

I was sucking him behind that desk whilst he was letting customers in, he was talking to his regulars and letting some behind the counter to grope me.

His partner Jon took me through to the laundry place and fucked me. He then had me sniffing poppers.

I eventually went into the sauna with these new poppers and did everything those Men wanted, must have had about 8 blokes in thd first half hour. Sore ass on bus home.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7

18 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Many years ago, still in my teens. I visited a gay sauna. This was owned by a gay couple.

On paying my fee, the older man called Hughie was very flirty, he was also behind an entrance desk that had his till, towels, chocolate , entrance camera etc.

He was flirting, told me I could get in free if I stayed behind the counter with him for a while.

I was sucking him behind that desk whilst he was letting customers in, he was talking to his regulars and letting some behind the counter to grope me.

His partner Jon took me through to the laundry place and fucked me. He then had me sniffing poppers.

I eventually went into the sauna with these new poppers and did everything those Men wanted, must have had about 8 blokes in thd first half hour. Sore ass on bus home.

Sounds like a great sauna!

• Like 1