adult bookstore clerks

trainfan

I have had 4 or 5 ABS clerk's over my many years of bookstore cruising. Some hit on me, others I made it rather clear that I could be used easily. I used to drive a semi, and I knew where most of the ABS with truck parking were located. I've been in bookstores all across the country. In Coralville, IA the attendant didn't just hit on me, he took me home with him! That was a 🔥 weekend! I've sucked a couple of ABS attendants behind the counter as they took care of customers. Once I stayed when the ABS closed for a couple hours to clean. Only the attendant didn't get much cleaning done that day! He was too busy fucking my mouth and ass to clean!

Edited by RawBoTTom4Use
Spelling error

Before Covid, when I went to SN (on Cheshire Bridge) adult store, there were two clerks would regulars up my ass.  One was sexy.  I’d pay my admission to the glory hole arcade and run my finger on his palm as he took the cash. Then a minute or two later he’d be in the arcade and we would get in opposite booths.  I’d start out sucking him and then I’d back up on his hard cock.  He always shot his load quickly so he wouldn’t be missed up in the store.  He was gone after the lockdown. 

• Piggy 3

Never in a bookstore, but I cruised a handsome black bathhouse staff person one night. I still had my load and happened to be leaving at the end of his shift. We returned to my room for me to pump him full and deep . He was so fuckin hot and grateful. I wondered how often he ended his shift this way and must confess as a mostly bottom myself my jealousy . That said, I'd do him again in a flash. 

• Like 2

While he was not a clerk at an adult store- he was the clerk at Club Z when I was changing rooms. I told him I had such good time I was going to stay longer- he says ' Oh I know you had a good time as I fucked you and came twice'   I did not recognize him but said thank you very much.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

12 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I eventually went into the sauna with these new poppers and did everything those Men wanted, must have had about 8 blokes in thd first half hour. Sore ass on bus home.

Oh man! This kind of scenario gets me so hard. I wish I had been one of the blokes. I’d go wank off right now but am saving my load for tonight with a fuck bud. He’s going to sleep with my jizz planted deep. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

About 30 years ago I was a regular at a small bathhouse in the town I lived at the time. A sauna, a jacuzzi, one large room and a few cabins. There was always only one bartender/clerk. One of them was a gorgeous Croation guy who I heard tell others he was straight. I flashed my bubble butt to him anyway 😉 One time when it was not very busy he told me to hang around. After the last customer left he closed up and fucked me . Every time when he was working I always made sure I was the last one to leave. Bingo! LOL.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

The first time I ever went to a bathhouse the clerk who checked me in found me and fucked me at the end of his shift.

As to ABS clerks, I can tell you this: For some of them, it’s just a retail job like any other and they aren’t looking to hook up with the customers who are constantly angling at them. I know this because my nephew was one for a while. Not a glamorous gig. He tells about how at one point this dude comes in and buys a huge dildo with a suction cup base, goes out to where his car is parked in full view of the interstate highway, strips naked, plants that dildo on the hood of the car and starts riding it balls deep.

Well, naturally, the cops show up eventually and haul the guy’s ass off, but they tell my nephew he needs to come get rid of the dildo. It’s not his problem, of course, since the guy paid for it and took it out of the store, but the car was still in the parking lot, so rather than argue with the local cops, he just put on a pair of gloves, pulled the dildo off the car and threw it into the bushes.

It’s that sort of thing that makes hooking up with random customers maybe not so appealing to some. When they’re random, they can be really random,

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I USED TO VISIT AN ADULT BOOK STORE ON EAST THIRD STREET WHEN I STILL LIVED IN DAYTON, OH.  USUALLY THE CLERKS WERE VERY STRICT ABOUT KEEPING TOKENS ROLLING AND THERE WERE NO DOORS ON THE BOOTHS.  THEY WERE MADE SO THAT THE SEAT WAS DEEPER INTO THE CUBE SO UNLESS YOU WALKED RIGHT UP TO THE OPENING, YOU COULD NOT BE SEEN.  ONE DAY I ENTERED THE STORE AND NOTICED A NEW, VERY FRIENDLY CLERK.  I GOT MY TOKENS AND PROCEEDED TO THE BACK, CHOOSING THE BOOTH DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM THE MENS ROOM.  IT WASNT LONG BEFORE I HEARD THE DOOR OPEN TO THE MENS ROOM AND THE SOUNDS OF PISS HITTING THE TOILET.  I GLANCED AROUND AND SAW THE CLERK STANDING THERE, PANTS DOWN AROUND HIS ANKLES WITH THE DOOR WIDE OPEN.  HE FINISHED, PULLED UP HIS JEANS AND TURNED AROUND.  BUTTON FLY STILL OPEN AND THE MOST SUCKABLE, UNCUT, SEMI-HARD MANS COCK LOOKED ME RIGHT IN THE FACE.  HE PROCEEDED TO STEP INTO MY CUBE AND PUSHED THAT BEAUTY RIGHT INTO MY WAITING MOUTH.  OH FUCK WAS IT GOOD AND IT DIDNT TAKE LONG TO GIVE ME THAT FUCKIN DESIRED LOAD.  THIS HAPPENED MANY TIMES OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS.  HE MUST HAVE MOVED ON BECAUSE HE WAS REPLACED BY THE USUAL UNFRIENDLY CLERKS.  I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE FUCKIN HOT TIMES.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

a couple years ago I had a fuck buddy that wanted me to stay hard while he fucked me. I went to the best toy store around to try and find a cock ring to keep me hard.  I was having trouble trying to pick a size. The clerk asked me if I wanted some help so I explained what I was looking for. He offered to help me try some on to find the right size. I followed him into the dressing room with a few to try out. He pulled my pants down and put the smallest one he had on me. He told me to sit down on the bench and stroke until I got hard. Once I was hard he pulled out his dick and told me to make him hard so he can make sure it will work. A quick suck and a solid fuck I was still hard. Thats customer service! Ive been back many times!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Heard from several guys that a staff member from a gloryhole bookstore where i always go in Amsterdam that he had sex with guys upstairs with customers. never caught him, maybe i sucked his dick or he have fucked me through the gloryholes. who would know..

• Piggy 1

Years ago when young and inexperienced went into a more sleazy bookstore.  It was a little cheaper than others and being a poor student put the savings into tokens.  The attendant some nights was not pretty at all, a little heavy, seemed annoyed with his job, and not at all interesting to me.  Went in one night feeling down but thought some dick would make me happier turns into a busy night.  I kept seeing him walk through the booth area where I was, which was not usual.  I sucked a guy off  still on my knees when he opened the door and left, attendant walked in unzipping and pulls out a huge very hairy dick, like thick hair up his shaft.  I pulled away trying to get a better look never saw that before, and he grabbed my head to fuck.  Tried moving away saying no but he just kept fucking my mouth and said he sees me suck everyone just do him.  Soon he was cumming like more a steady stream not too much pulsing and alot of jizz.  He left his dick in my mouth as he deflated, I kept sucking to swallow the last of his load, then he pulled out and put himself away.  Walked out left door open didn't say a word.  Every time I saw him working I'd say hi, stare hoping he'd feed me another load.  Sometimes he did always big load, and I'd keep nuring on his hairy dick not wanting to pull off.  Still fascinated by big hairy shaft dicks which aren't common it seems.

• Like 4

I've never played with a clerk at an ABS, but I have played with the clerk at a bathhouse. It was a slow might when I visited, I sucked and got fucked by a few patrons and wandered up to the front desk to get a bottle of poppers. Made small talk with the clerk, said how slow it was, he said he'd like to help me out. We went into the storage area beside the desk and he fucked me hard and raw for about half an hour

• Piggy 3