Anyone Into Smelly Jocks?

GIVEMESEED1974

Used to have a profile at a forum called Jockstrap Locker Room.

One thing in particular I liked about that forum was the ability to buy or swap used, seeded and scented jocks with other men. Damn, I got some of my best jocks from those horny swaps in there 😈 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dane said:

Used to have a profile at a forum called Jockstrap Locker Room.

One thing in particular I liked about that forum was the ability to buy or swap used, seeded and scented jocks with other men. Damn, I got some of my best jocks from those horny swaps in there 😈 

Awesome, wish there was something like that on here Dane. Your Jock has me horny as you know. Now to sniff... yumnyum.

• Piggy 1

If you are going to wear a jock either as regular underwear or at the gym they must never see the inside of a washing machine. They should absorb all the musk, sex smell, sweat, piss and cum stains that come out of a man's body. I've got several jocks that I wear on an occasional basis that I have had for years and have never been washed. I keep them in bags to make sure the stink doesn't escape. I used to belong to Jockstrap Locker Room too and I met a local guy with whom I used to swap jocks, wear them for a few months and then send them back. It was so fuckin hot having another man's stink mixing with mine.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Im a total kinkster for used underwear and jocks. Love the intoxicating smell of them - the man musk drives me crazy and makes my dick rock hard. Im always on the lookout for forgotten ones at the gym to nick take home and masturbate with.

17 hours ago, GIVEMESEED1974 said:

I've been wearing this same jock to the gym for the last 2 weeks (5x/week), including under my bikini while I tan (I love tan lines).  Sometimes I go into my home dressing room during the work day to take a big whiff, and DAMN I smell good.  Anyone else do that?

F650B4B1-7520-4340-A79E-E51D4B16B79B.jpeg

I would love to sniff that jock!

6 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

If you are going to wear a jock either as regular underwear or at the gym they must never see the inside of a washing machine. They should absorb all the musk, sex smell, sweat, piss and cum stains that come out of a man's body. I've got several jocks that I wear on an occasional basis that I have had for years and have never been washed. I keep them in bags to make sure the stink doesn't escape. I used to belong to Jockstrap Locker Room too and I met a local guy with whom I used to swap jocks, wear them for a few months and then send them back. It was so fuckin hot having another man's stink mixing with mine.

This is my personal religion! I feel the same way about football jerseys!

I have several baggied jocks my damn self!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kayne said:

This is my personal religion! I feel the same way about football jerseys!

I have several baggied jocks my damn self!

I gather you mean NFL jerseys, but my preference is rugby jerseys (or AFL and soccer jerseys in a pinch). I have a breeder who likes swapping used underwear with the guys he breeds. He loves pulling them out from under his pillow and sniffing my cummy fresh-fucked scent off them as I love the smell and feel of his copious pre-cum stains coating the pouch of his trunks.