Nine Poz Tops and Four Neg Bottoms

The following is based on true events, however some changes have been made to heighten the story. I cannot disclose what is truth and what is fiction.

It was a Sunday morning and I was on BBRT chatting to various guys, when a guy I know in Newcastle asked what I was up to. We switched to MSN to save messages, and he told me how he had arranged one of his group parties for that evening.

I had often heard the exploits of his parties in which all tops are generally poz, and all the bottoms are generally neg except where he has to make up numbers.

This Sunday he'd arranged for a group of neg bottoms to come for an all bareback group session, but two of the bottoms had dropped out meaning there would be nine tops and two bottoms.  Given the disparity in numbers, he thought I might want to attend to help make up the numbers, especially given I'm neg, the tops would be pleased.

I couldn't really afford to travel so he offered to pay, and I agreed as long as he could get me to the train station for the first train back so that I could get to work.

I asked about the other bottoms, and they were both safe sex bottoms, and there was a potential third (who ended up coming). The organiser had met these guys and had condom-only sex with them a number of times, and floated the idea of group sex, to which they agreed.

His usual approach was to ask them about group sex, and if they liked the idea would tell them about the bareback group sessions he hosts, but he made it clear he would only extend an invitation to the guys if it was certain they were neg 'cause the tops were very particular about the bottoms, which included the provision the bottoms were not allowed to inquire as to the status of the tops, which meant that he never had to lie.

When the evening arrived, I was one of four bottoms.  I was also the only bottom who knew the status of the tops.

While people were arriving we sat round drinking plenty of vodka and various shooters. After a while the tops started to make their moves and began to strip the bottoms.

There were nine tops all aged between 30 and 50, and four bottoms, (three of whom were in the range of 18 to 20, and at 26, I was the oldest bottom).

As the night progressed and all the bottoms had taken four or so cocks, the first bottom gave up and left the session, having decided his ass was too sore to continue.  I looked disapprovingly as he left as he hadn't fulfilled his responsibility to serve the needs of the tops over his personal preferences.*

The rest of us continued playing, and I'm fairly sure up to this point there had been no discussion about status, but when one of the tops noticed blood mixed into the cum leaking from one of the bottom's hole, he slid into the bottom announcing "We have a bleeder, boys!"

He pounded the bottom's hole quite roughly, and just before he climaxed, he specifically asked the bottom "You want my load?"

"God, yes," the bottom gasped.

With that permission, the top spurted deep in the bottom's arse, exclaiming as he did, "Yeah! Take my load boy, take my toxic load. I'm gonna work this deep into your guts so you never forget it!"

The bottom pushed him off and got very upset, and saying "I'm neg and want to stay that way.  You guys lied to me!"

At that point our host intervened, answering "No one lied to you, and not only didn't you ask about the HIV status of the tops, perhaps you should have considered the risks of bareback sex before you accepted the invitation to this session."

The other bottom looked shocked, but then when asked if he wanted to continue, he asked who was poz, and when he realized he had taken four poz loads, he remarked "Well, a few more aren't going to make that much difference."

In the time at his disposal he managed to take another two loads before he had to make his departure, which left me as the only available bottom.  

By this point I was the only bottom left, and all the tops were still up to relieving themselves of at least one more load. As a subservient bottom I felt obliged to continue and managed to accommodate each man one more time, one-by-one.  When they had all gone my friend asked if I was could manage to give him one more go around.  Notwithstanding I was exhausted and my arse had seen better days, I decided the least I could do for the host was to offer up my hole for him one more time.

Across the night, I took fifteen or sixteen anal loads, and several more oral loads.  By the time I left my arse was quite sore, and blood and cum were leaking from my hole and oozing my leg.  

By the way, it's been a week.  My arse is still a bit sore, but I am certainly glad I accepted the invitation to attend the session.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25

• 1 year later...

Thinking of how good those Tops and their dicks felt as they pumped their loaded spunk up those assholes.

A shame the three assholes wouldnt finish fulfilling their obligations to the studs. One of them should have stayed there and felched your ass out so it would be decently clean for your trip home and to work.

• Upvote 1

Thinking of how good those Tops and their dicks felt as they pumped their loaded spunk up those assholes.

A shame the three assholes wouldnt finish fulfilling their obligations to the studs. One of them should have stayed there and felched your ass out so it would be decently clean for your trip home and to work.

Ideally I think it would have been best to leave it up there for a whole then meet up with someone else to feltch it out! Keeping it in til such a time with a butt plug!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...