questions for guys into watersports

ShaneJF

i responded to this thread a year ago when it first started... fast forward to now and i've had a little experience with drinking from the tap now. 

i've had experience of Men pissing deep in my ass for years, and absolutely love that. Half of those experiences, they just did it with no discussion. i am lucky because it goes into my 'second hole' (beyond the sigmoic curve) and once it is there, it's pretty easy for me to retain. i've slept with it overnight on several occasions and that gives my body a chance to absorb a lot of His piss. i love that because that is a form of Him impregnating me.

For a few years, i've fantasized about drinking from the tap. For me it's a deeply psychological experience. i don't like the taste of piss and don't relate to those who drink their or a Mans piss from a glass. For me, it's all about receiving His piss from His cock. So, the thing that drives me and helps me overcome the taste thing is the psychological factors, and that is pretty specific for me.

i'm not into bullying or force at all from a Man. The way i am wired (and i'm not making this universal, this is just me), if a Man is a bully or forceful, He is not connecting with me and actully shuts me down. It's a Mans desire/need/lust to use and have me that opens me wide to Him.  So when i see the lust or even need in a Man to use me as His receptacle, it evokes my own lust/need/desire to have Him inside of me in all of HIs forms. And that lust/need/desire overcomes my distaste for piss and my fear of it.

Since last year when this thread started, i've had several opportunities to drink from the tap with two Men. my fears prior were twofold: taste and quantity. i was worried if i'd be able to take the taste. i'd done lots of research and reading already, i'm also a critical care nurse, so i'm very familiar with assessing piss lol. i actually chart quantity, concentration and oder as part of my profession, so i know a lot about piss. So far, my experience  drinking from the tap has been strong, concentrated piss, and i honestly did not like the taste.

i was surprised and kind of proud of my ability to take quantity. That has worried me when i fantasized about drinking from a Mans cock because psychologically i didn't want to waste any, and i wanted to be able to please Him by taking Him without spilling or spitting it out. i want to convey how much i want and value Him. For me, that is part of the mind fuck for both of us, that He can get off on me being His toilet. i can connect and satisfy the lust in Him that even what is generally considered waste by Him and others, is something i both want and He can get me to need.  i see a lot of long term potential in relationship with WS as a sort of collaring place. 

So, for me, i am still learning how to take it and need more practice. i'd like to experience a Man Who's piss is dilute, not strong, like others have described. So far, it's been strong and while the quantity was no problem for me, the taste overwhelmed me and i had to stop after a certain amount. i do believe if all the psychological factors are in play, i will learn to take a Man's piss no matter what, but admit i am still developing my ability to do that. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2021 at 10:43 PM, ShaneJF said:

how do you find guys that are into watersports? or how do you talk people  into it ? 

also if you drink, is it easy if it is too strong ? i have trouble swallowing if it comes too strong in taste..  how do you guys deal with it ? thanks 

My recipe for making good piss starts three hours before play time.  I start with a medium sized bottle of one of the citrus Gatorades.  Followed by a couple of mugs of hot tea.  Then water.  Drink twice as much as you think you should.  This seems to produce a piss with a little flavor, but not too much, so it is great for newbies.  I am then able to piss about every 15 to 20 minutes during the play session.  If I keep drinking during sex, then it recycles even faster.  I love my own piss--I often hose down the ass crack I'm rimming in the sling--as well as all the usual drinking, covering and pissfucking.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Well putting my drink glass in front of them when they're at the urinal is one way of telling them. 

But I just tell them from the beginning. Let them know it's an available option. Most ask me where I want it. My response is always the same..... Tops choice, I'm here for your use and pleasure. 

I spell out exactly what all I am into in my profiles on the various sex sites.  Then at bars and baths I often wear a yellow hanky either around my neck or in my right back pocket.  I know it's "old school"  but it still works to get my message across.

I've always been curious about  piss play but never felt brave enough to ask anyone, or did anyone approach me about it.  It wasn't till I was in a group fuck the last one pissed in my ass.  It was kinda a violation lol since I never agreed to it or asked for it but wasn't mad and had been wanting to try it.  When they saw I was cool with getting it in my hole another unloaded in my mouth.  I do think I swallowed much and most of it ended up on me.  To this day I love getting in my hole, don't mind it on me, still hate swallowing it and avoid it when I can.  Of course Dom Tops that pick up on my dislike of it of course want me to swallow lol.  I still don't ask anyone to do it, I prefer people to ask me or just do it, least that why I know they like it.  I find more men are into these days though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There was one time a friend and I finished up our fuck session and he walked towards his washroom. I was feeling kinker than normal so I kept calling him back to his bed. He kept saying "I'll come back I just need to piss" and I still kept yelling his name. When he got annoyed and came back I put his dick on my tongue and said 'pee'. He was so confused but he knows I was into that sort of shit. He got a bit hard and it took a second but it finally started to pour. I swallowed all of it. 

After that day we proceeded to have piss sex, piss enemas, mutual drinking.. ughhh it was great. I was happy to unlock his fetish for him. Sometimes you just have to go for it😊

First had boys piss on me when I was 9/10. Never got hooked on it,but from time to time in the right place it can be fun.Giving and getting. Have done piss play on nude beach with random guys and my uncle

Have done some piss play in shower / tub with my dad and a couple of guys over the years

Have done some piss play with anonymous hook up who was looking for it in his mouth, and older man in nyc

Have done some piss play with a roommate  who loved it in shower and at vid store

Have done with anonymous men at vid store, mostly in bathroom area but a couple times on the couches. I apologize to the couches.

Mostly its piss on body, not in mouth. Have done some self pissing in my own mouth and may have swalowed some over the years.  Have take piss in mouth from 2 guys but did not swallow.

Have had a couple guys piss on my hole would be up to doing that again

In all, maybe 50 guys... maybe 100 times. averages out like 2x a year lol

On 10/25/2022 at 3:09 PM, tallslenderguy said:

So, for me, i am still learning how to take it and need more practice. i'd like to experience a Man Who's piss is dilute, not strong, like others have described. So far, it's been strong and while the quantity was no problem for me, the taste overwhelmed me and i had to stop after a certain amount. i do believe if all the psychological factors are in play, i will learn to take a Man's piss no matter what, but admit i am still developing my ability to do that. 

My advice on this point is to chat with your partners about this - assuming the guys you do this with are regulars.  For me, watersports is the kind of play that I have to plan out ahead of time.  When I started out drinking, I was in the same boat as you - I was at a piss fetish night and got lucky (of sorts) with the first guy to feed me; it tasted great!  But it was quite watered down and didn't really taste like what I had assumed piss to taste like - he also didn't warn me ahead of letting go, and his stream wasn't that powerful...so it caught me a little off guard.  Figuring that I was actually into drinking, I offered my mouth to other guys there.  The ones who were sticking to beer had a decidedly different taste, and I wasn't able to enjoy all of them.  

So, yeah.  If I'm in a position where I want to feed a lucky guy, I tend to work toward watering mine down.  It's a two-fold benefit - less likely the guy will spit it out, and I tend to build up more piss this way.  

Like any other fetish or sexual act, you'll adapt your style to your own preferences.  That being said, never be afraid to communicate with your partner(s) about this, though, as most guys are more than happy to accomodate what really turns you on about it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2022 at 3:17 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

There was one time a friend and I finished up our fuck session and he walked towards his washroom. I was feeling kinker than normal so I kept calling him back to his bed. He kept saying "I'll come back I just need to piss" and I still kept yelling his name. When he got annoyed and came back I put his dick on my tongue and said 'pee'. He was so confused but he knows I was into that sort of shit. He got a bit hard and it took a second but it finally started to pour. I swallowed all of it. 

After that day we proceeded to have piss sex, piss enemas, mutual drinking.. ughhh it was great. I was happy to unlock his fetish for him. Sometimes you just have to go for it😊

Thats very hot, if we ever meet, i would love it if you would piss on me

• 5 months later...
On 11/14/2022 at 12:54 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I like my hole being pissed on while in the shower.  It feels good hitting my hole, then running down my legs.

I’m starting to get interested in the idea of drinking it.

I drink it everyday 👄