Part 2 of tricked and deceived.

Chris had told me that his 3 friends would be here soon and they wanted me high and ready for them as Chris put a big shard of T in my hole then he walked behind me tied my wrist back up and then I heard 2 sounds of something unclicking that is when my head went back and down as I looked up between Chris's legs and he pulled out his cock. This is the first time I had actually seen it and from where I was it definitely was big and thick as he said I think I need to test out one of your holes as he started to push the head of his cock into my mouth.

I turned my head and I remember telling him that I have gag reflex and his reply was as he grabbed a hold of head and turned it back well after tonight you won't have to worry about that gag reflex anymore or you will still have but all I care about is getting my big and thick cock down that throat of yours and give you the throat fucking that you need and deserve as he pushed the head of his cock back in my mouth and let my head go as I could see and feel him start fucking my mouth.

I started to gag and thinking he was going to either stop or slow down fucking my mouth but it just seemed to turn him on as he pushed deeper til I stopped gagging then he leaned forward a little bit as I felt his fingers start to pull and stretch my asshole open and I started to moan as he did that. This went on for a few minutes before I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat and he just held it there as he untied both of my wrist and told me to reach down and start to pull and stretch my hole,as I did I could feel him squirting lube in my hole as he said this is where he gets to enjoy using my mouth and throat as he started to push his cock down my throat til he was completely down my throat I could feel my throat being stretched as he was pushing his cock down my throat. 

Once he was completely down my throat he held the bottle of poppers under my nose and told me to take a big inhale as I did he started to give my throat short but hard jabs a he lean forward and was starting to probe my asshole and told me to pull and stretch my hole more and he started moaning as he was probing my hole with his fingers and giving my throat short but hard jabs. 

The longer he was fucking my throat I could feel his cock being pulled back more and more and he had a couple fingers in my asshole, then he said he couldn't wait to watch his friend tony fuck my throat he is not only bigger and thicker than I am but he likes to fuck them fast and deep for him it's about him using a guys throat the way he wants to use it. Before I knew I could see and feel Chris's cock sliding completely in and out of my mouth as he pulled his fingers out of my hole and he pulled the fucking machine closer and started to fumble with it,then he leaned back up and showed me a remote and said when you feel something touch your hole I want you to take 2 big hits from the poppers and hold it in and as your doing that I want you to put a couple fingers on each hand a little bit in your hole and give it a good pull and stretch as his cock was still going in and out of my mouth.

I started to feel something push up against my hole as he held the poppers under my nose and I took two big hits and held it as I slipped a couple fingers from each hand and started to pull and stretch my hole. Then he pushed a button on the remote and I started to feel the head of a dildo start going in my hole even though I had been pulling and stretching my hole for the last 15 minutes or so the head of this dildo was still to big for my hole as I felt it start pushing pushing a little harder as he said wow your tight we can't have that for my friends as I watched him push another button and the head moved back and out of my hole. Just as it did he lifted up my head a little bit and pushed his cock completely down my throat just when I thought he couldn't go any deeper I was wrong as he lifted my head up a little bit and him pushing it slide a little deeper as I felt his cock start to twitch and throb as he he started to shot load after load down my throat and to top it all off he pressed the button on the remote again and I felt the head of the dildo slide in my hole and it kept pushing against my hole as I pulled and stretched even more as I felt the head actually slide in more and unconsciously I started to push my hips down on the head of the dildo as it started to move back and forth as I heard Chris moaning as he had me swallow his load after he was done he slowly starting pulling back and said fuck that dildo as he lifted my head all the way and told me too look down and as I did I seen the head of the dildo and it was almost 2 times the size of my hole and he while I get you ready for my friends I want you to move your hips down on the dildo when you feel it in your hole and if you don't I will put a bigger one on the machine and make you take it. 

He walked over to the table and prepared another point and walked over to me and put the needle in my vein but the shot he was about to give me looked bigger just then he drew blood and pushed the plunger down. The rush was much more intense as it ran through my body he pulled the needle out and said how you feel all I could do was moan he laughed and said it was not only bigger but thicker as he added only a little water. My hole was begging to get fucked and he noticed that as I started to push my hole against the head of the dildo and he said oh yeah fuck that dildo as he pushed the button and the head started to go in my hole before I knew I was shooting cum all over my stomach and chest as my hips were moving back and forth as well as up and down while still pulling and stretching my hole as the dildo was going a little faster and deeper. 

He said oh yeah you are going to be fun tonight as he said you want it to go faster before I could answer I felt it go in deeper and slide out but right back in as he got behind me and pushed my body forward and the dildo went all the way in and I couldn't hold back anymore as I was moaning oh fuck yeah it feels good as I was moving my hips faster and held on to the sling and then he pushed the button one more time and I started to cum again as the dildo was fucking my hole like I never been fucked I reached down and I could literally feel that my hole was being pulled back as the dildo was sliding out. This went on for another 10 minutes when the doorbell rang he stopped the machine and pulled it back and said their here be back in a minute.

When he walked out and closed the door I reached down to feel my ole and I couldn't believe it felt like my lips felt bigger but they were pulled back and my hole was almost 2 times the size as my 3 fingers slide in my hole with ease. Part 3 coming soon

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, veryversguy4fun said:

Part 2 of tricked and deceived.

Chris had told me that his 3 friends would be here soon and they wanted me high and ready for them as Chris put a big shard of T in my hole then he walked behind me tied my wrist back up and then I heard 2 sounds of something unclicking that is when my head went back and down as I looked up between Chris's legs and he pulled out his cock. This is the first time I had actually seen it and from where I was it definitely was big and thick as he said I think I need to test out one of your holes as he started to push the head of his cock into my mouth.

I turned my head and I remember telling him that I have gag reflex and his reply was as he grabbed a hold of head and turned it back well after tonight you won't have to worry about that gag reflex anymore or you will still have but all I care about is getting my big and thick cock down that throat of yours and give you the throat fucking that you need and deserve as he pushed the head of his cock back in my mouth and let my head go as I could see and feel him start fucking my mouth.

I started to gag and thinking he was going to either stop or slow down fucking my mouth but it just seemed to turn him on as he pushed deeper til I stopped gagging then he leaned forward a little bit as I felt his fingers start to pull and stretch my asshole open and I started to moan as he did that. This went on for a few minutes before I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat and he just held it there as he untied both of my wrist and told me to reach down and start to pull and stretch my hole,as I did I could feel him squirting lube in my hole as he said this is where he gets to enjoy using my mouth and throat as he started to push his cock down my throat til he was completely down my throat I could feel my throat being stretched as he was pushing his cock down my throat. 

Once he was completely down my throat he held the bottle of poppers under my nose and told me to take a big inhale as I did he started to give my throat short but hard jabs a he lean forward and was starting to probe my asshole and told me to pull and stretch my hole more and he started moaning as he was probing my hole with his fingers and giving my throat short but hard jabs. 

The longer he was fucking my throat I could feel his cock being pulled back more and more and he had a couple fingers in my asshole, then he said he couldn't wait to watch his friend tony fuck my throat he is not only bigger and thicker than I am but he likes to fuck them fast and deep for him it's about him using a guys throat the way he wants to use it. Before I knew I could see and feel Chris's cock sliding completely in and out of my mouth as he pulled his fingers out of my hole and he pulled the fucking machine closer and started to fumble with it,then he leaned back up and showed me a remote and said when you feel something touch your hole I want you to take 2 big hits from the poppers and hold it in and as your doing that I want you to put a couple fingers on each hand a little bit in your hole and give it a good pull and stretch as his cock was still going in and out of my mouth.

I started to feel something push up against my hole as he held the poppers under my nose and I took two big hits and held it as I slipped a couple fingers from each hand and started to pull and stretch my hole. Then he pushed a button on the remote and I started to feel the head of a dildo start going in my hole even though I had been pulling and stretching my hole for the last 15 minutes or so the head of this dildo was still to big for my hole as I felt it start pushing pushing a little harder as he said wow your tight we can't have that for my friends as I watched him push another button and the head moved back and out of my hole. Just as it did he lifted up my head a little bit and pushed his cock completely down my throat just when I thought he couldn't go any deeper I was wrong as he lifted my head up a little bit and him pushing it slide a little deeper as I felt his cock start to twitch and throb as he he started to shot load after load down my throat and to top it all off he pressed the button on the remote again and I felt the head of the dildo slide in my hole and it kept pushing against my hole as I pulled and stretched even more as I felt the head actually slide in more and unconsciously I started to push my hips down on the head of the dildo as it started to move back and forth as I heard Chris moaning as he had me swallow his load after he was done he slowly starting pulling back and said fuck that dildo as he lifted my head all the way and told me too look down and as I did I seen the head of the dildo and it was almost 2 times the size of my hole and he while I get you ready for my friends I want you to move your hips down on the dildo when you feel it in your hole and if you don't I will put a bigger one on the machine and make you take it. 

He walked over to the table and prepared another point and walked over to me and put the needle in my vein but the shot he was about to give me looked bigger just then he drew blood and pushed the plunger down. The rush was much more intense as it ran through my body he pulled the needle out and said how you feel all I could do was moan he laughed and said it was not only bigger but thicker as he added only a little water. My hole was begging to get fucked and he noticed that as I started to push my hole against the head of the dildo and he said oh yeah fuck that dildo as he pushed the button and the head started to go in my hole before I knew I was shooting cum all over my stomach and chest as my hips were moving back and forth as well as up and down while still pulling and stretching my hole as the dildo was going a little faster and deeper. 

He said oh yeah you are going to be fun tonight as he said you want it to go faster before I could answer I felt it go in deeper and slide out but right back in as he got behind me and pushed my body forward and the dildo went all the way in and I couldn't hold back anymore as I was moaning oh fuck yeah it feels good as I was moving my hips faster and held on to the sling and then he pushed the button one more time and I started to cum again as the dildo was fucking my hole like I never been fucked I reached down and I could literally feel that my hole was being pulled back as the dildo was sliding out. This went on for another 10 minutes when the doorbell rang he stopped the machine and pulled it back and said their here be back in a minute.

When he walked out and closed the door I reached down to feel my ole and I couldn't believe it felt like my lips felt bigger but they were pulled back and my hole was almost 2 times the size as my 3 fingers slide in my hole with ease. Part 3 coming soon

Can’t wait for the rest of this when the 2 guys take your hole to new levels 

Pt 3 of being tricked and deceived. S Chris left the room to get the door I had reached down and felt my hole it felt like it was twice the size before the night started as I reached down and felt it I started to play with it with a finger and realized that 1 finger did nothing as I used 2 fingers I felt a little better but once I slide my 3rd finger in I was shocked at how easily they slide in and I couldn't help but start fingering my stretched out hole I look to the left and saw the fucking machine and the dildo that was attached to it making me fuck my hole faster with my 3 fingers and moaning. The dildo must have been like 8 inches long but it was thicker than I have ever had in my hole. 

As I was lost in fingering my hole I heard footsteps coming towards the room but I couldn't stop fingering my hole in walks Chris with 3 other guys he introduced them to me, their names were Big John(which I would find out why his name was big John) then there was Steve and then Mark. I saw Mark looking at Chris and he ask Chris did you vet him, Chris looked like he didn't know what to say as Mark walked towards me and Chris said no not really I didn't think I needed to. Mark stopped and said Chris what did I tell remember what happened the last time. This is why we have to meet here and not my house. The guy from the last time had gone to the cops because he couldn't handle what we were doing to him and you told me that this guy here seemed to be more wild then the last guy.

Chris mumbled well he is look at him as I had stopped fingering my hole but left my fingers in it. Mark started to walk towards me he removed my fingers and without any warning I felt him slide what felt like his whole hand in my hole causing my to jump back hurting my ankles that were still tied to the sling he said this guy is tight as hell as he could only get a couple inches of his hand in my hole. Chris was quick to say well he had no problem taking that dildo on the machine. Mark laughed along with Big John and Steve. That thing is nothing as he slide the couple of inches of his hand out of my hole and looked at Big John and said you know what to do. I looked at Chris who seemed to turn white as I watched Big John start walking towards me undoing his shorts just as he reached me he dropped his shorts and my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

Big John must of been close to 10 inches long and as thick as a beer cane and he was close to being hard as he stood inches from my face as I watched him stroking his cock and with a big grin on his face he said to Mark he definitely is scared of seeing.  this as he shock it in my face then gave my face a hard slap with it. 

Mark asked Chris I thought I told you to have him high and ready for us he definitely doesn't look ready and I don't think he is high enough what did you give him. Chris started sturring I gave him a .4 like you said to. Mark said but where did you get it from he said he got it from Keith.

This seemed to get Mark more upset because he yelled you got it from how Keith his stuff is cheap and cut then Mark pulled out a large plastic bag with needles bottles of G and T. Then he said I bet you got the G from him to as Chris shock his head. 

Mark looked at Big John and said go ahead while I fix Chris's fuck up. I was to busy watching what mark was doing as he pulled out the needles the G and T he had filled one point without the needle with G I heard Steve say now that is some strong stuff as I can smell it from here and Mark said it's the strongest out there. Chris realized he had made a mistake after he said it to mark, shouldn't you have at least deluted the G. 

Mark said are you telling me what I should be doing don't forget who brought you into this little thing we have going here. Big John had caughed which drew my attention back towards him and it was looking good as he was still stroking his cock but it was at least a foot long and even thicker all that ran through my head was who can take something that thick in any hole. As the thought ran through my head Big John grabbed the back of head and pushed it towards his cock with just the head in my mouth I could feel my jaw being stretched as Mark said don't be gentle I want to see if he is as wild as Chris says he is.

Big John really didn't need to be told that as he held my head down from the back of head and tried pushing his ock deeper in my mouth he told Mark this guy has never had his throat opened up his throat is like a tight pussy. As he let my head go and pulled the head of his cock out. 

I looked at Chris scared and confused as I was just about to say something,Mark said to Steve bring Chris upstairs me and Big John will be right up. Steve said what about him as he pointed towards me Mark looked at me and then to Steve and said we didn't come here for nothing but this guy needs to be more prepared before we do anything you should know that Steve. 

Steve started laughing as he led Chris upstairs and said yeah we like our guys loose and sloppy and he is neither. Both big John and Mark said don't worry once we give him the G and a nice .6 of this T he will be begging for us to use his holes as we wish. 

With Steve and Chris upstairs Big John said as he was standing between my spreading legs what should we do about getting this stretched more.

Mark looked furstrated and said do I have to do all the thinking here, you know better than that to ask me. Your better at picking the right dildo to use when you want to open and stretch someone's hole remember what's his name as Mark was tapping the point with the T in it. Big John laughed and said oh your talking about Pat. Mark grabbed both points and a string and started towards my as he said to Big John you go pick it out while I prepare him. 

As I watched John start going through the 2 lockers of toys watching him look at the dildos like he was looking at the details on then turning then around and placing them back in the box and just as Mark said to me so I have to fix Chris's mistake but don't you worry your pretty little head by the time these kick in you will be more than a willing participant and be begging Big John, Steve and me to fuck your holes as he didn't take his pants off but pulled out his cock which was just as big and thick as John's and said but you will have to wait til your more prepared. Then he yelled to John while your over there bring the other machine and the dildo that goes with it  John voice sounded surprised and said really and Mark said your the one who said his throat was tight so yes really. Mark started to undo the ties and said don't try to run once I get these off I want you to stay on the sling but I want you to position yourself on your hands and knees ok. 

To scared to not do it I just shock my head yes once my wrist was undone I slowly moved onto my hands and knees as Mark grabbed one ankle and pulled it back and up and tied it and did the same to the other ankle then he walked in front of me grabbed my right arm tied my wrist as he pulled my arm down and tied it and did the same to my left wrist my chin was resting on the sling and my asshole was pointed straight out and I cold feel cold air on it.

I heard John say prefect but I was now facing away from him so I couldn't see much but out of the corner of my eyes I seen him place this big black dildo on the chair as he walked away and from what I could see this dildo wasn't really that big but big and the thickness was what I was worried about as I tried to get my wrist or ankles free. 

Mark said what is going on as he seen me trying to get out of the restraints and laughed as he said hey John I think he saw the dildo. Just then John appeared with something under his arm as he started to walk pass the dildo he put down and picked it up and was staring at it as he walked towards me and said what he doesn't think it's thick enough I can go get something thicker as they both laughed. 

Mark said ok I set that up and I will give him the booty bump of the G and then point him. Big John placed the dildo next to the fucking machine and started to walk towards me and then he grabbed a chair and placed whatever was under his arm on the chair and started to adjust it and once he had it adjusted he placed it in front of my face when I looked up I seen a another dildo attached to a much smaller fuck machine and the dildo wasn't as big and thick as the other toy that was already used on my hole but it definitely was bigger and thicker than any type of cock I ever had in the mouth and throat besides Chris's earlier.

Mark slapped my ass to get my attention he said your going to feel some burning but it only last a minute or 2 and then about 10-15 minutes later you will be horny as hell. As I felt something wet being squirted in my hole then something thin being pushed in my hole and the burning started. Mark said you feel it as my hole tightened up and twitched Mark said I guess so as he walked and grabbed my right and tied a string to it and pulled it tight til a couple veins popped up I felt him feeling for one then he said this one should do as I felt the prick and he said bingo I couldn't see what he was doing but it seemed to take longer than when Chris had pointed me. Then I felt the needle being pulled out and boom my ears rang they felt they were on fire as I started coughing really hard and my whole body started to sweat. 

Big John and Mark were talking but I really couldn't hear what was being said as my ears rang I didn't make out a number 8 and then some laughing. The coughing lasted for about a minute then I had this warm rushing feeling running throughout my body and it seemed to skip right over my cock and right to my hole as it felt it was on fire and then it felt like my hole was talking as I felt something I never felt before as my hole was twitching and throbbing like a heart beat and the heat coming from it made start to moan and slightly move my hips around.

I still had the ringing in my ears but it wasn't as bad and I could start to hear Mark and Big John talking and what I heard made me start to worry as Mark said we'll get the 2 machines going and go upstairs and talk with Chris don't worry in a half hour he will still be as high and horny and if he isn't I will give him more but his throat and asshole needs to be opened up and stretched out more if we are going to enjoy throat fucking him and going deep in his ass plus remember what we talked about with Steve or Chris. I heard John laughed and say it's about time we do this having both our cocks in a guys ass and giving him the best fucking by the 2 biggest and thickest cocks around and then throat fucking him.

Mark said I can't wait to see the expression not only on this guy's face but Steve and Chris's as well. The talking had stopped as Mark walked up to my face and lifted my head up as I was tried to look straight into his face but my vision was blurry all I remember him saying was that they will be back and something being placed right in my face and touching my mouth and then I heard John say it's all set back here and Mark saying damn your really picked up a thick one. As they both were laughing as they walked away and n a slight voice saying enjoy til we get back in in that moment I felt one dildo being pushed into my mouth and one that was trying to go in my hole. Then I heard footsteps and then heard almost forgot about this as something was being tied over my nose and I smelt something strong and made me light headed but relaxed and I kept breathing in I would feel it more and more and it felt like my muscles became relaxed as the dildo that was opening and stretching my hole slowly started to finally go in but it was going to take some time as this was real thick.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, veryversguy4fun said:

Pt 3 of being tricked and deceived. S Chris left the room to get the door I had reached down and felt my hole it felt like it was twice the size before the night started as I reached down and felt it I started to play with it with a finger and realized that 1 finger did nothing as I used 2 fingers I felt a little better but once I slide my 3rd finger in I was shocked at how easily they slide in and I couldn't help but start fingering my stretched out hole I look to the left and saw the fucking machine and the dildo that was attached to it making me fuck my hole faster with my 3 fingers and moaning. The dildo must have been like 8 inches long but it was thicker than I have ever had in my hole. 

As I was lost in fingering my hole I heard footsteps coming towards the room but I couldn't stop fingering my hole in walks Chris with 3 other guys he introduced them to me, their names were Big John(which I would find out why his name was big John) then there was Steve and then Mark. I saw Mark looking at Chris and he ask Chris did you vet him, Chris looked like he didn't know what to say as Mark walked towards me and Chris said no not really I didn't think I needed to. Mark stopped and said Chris what did I tell remember what happened the last time. This is why we have to meet here and not my house. The guy from the last time had gone to the cops because he couldn't handle what we were doing to him and you told me that this guy here seemed to be more wild then the last guy.

Chris mumbled well he is look at him as I had stopped fingering my hole but left my fingers in it. Mark started to walk towards me he removed my fingers and without any warning I felt him slide what felt like his whole hand in my hole causing my to jump back hurting my ankles that were still tied to the sling he said this guy is tight as hell as he could only get a couple inches of his hand in my hole. Chris was quick to say well he had no problem taking that dildo on the machine. Mark laughed along with Big John and Steve. That thing is nothing as he slide the couple of inches of his hand out of my hole and looked at Big John and said you know what to do. I looked at Chris who seemed to turn white as I watched Big John start walking towards me undoing his shorts just as he reached me he dropped his shorts and my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

Big John must of been close to 10 inches long and as thick as a beer cane and he was close to being hard as he stood inches from my face as I watched him stroking his cock and with a big grin on his face he said to Mark he definitely is scared of seeing.  this as he shock it in my face then gave my face a hard slap with it. 

Mark asked Chris I thought I told you to have him high and ready for us he definitely doesn't look ready and I don't think he is high enough what did you give him. Chris started sturring I gave him a .4 like you said to. Mark said but where did you get it from he said he got it from Keith.

This seemed to get Mark more upset because he yelled you got it from how Keith his stuff is cheap and cut then Mark pulled out a large plastic bag with needles bottles of G and T. Then he said I bet you got the G from him to as Chris shock his head. 

Mark looked at Big John and said go ahead while I fix Chris's fuck up. I was to busy watching what mark was doing as he pulled out the needles the G and T he had filled one point without the needle with G I heard Steve say now that is some strong stuff as I can smell it from here and Mark said it's the strongest out there. Chris realized he had made a mistake after he said it to mark, shouldn't you have at least deluted the G. 

Mark said are you telling me what I should be doing don't forget who brought you into this little thing we have going here. Big John had caughed which drew my attention back towards him and it was looking good as he was still stroking his cock but it was at least a foot long and even thicker all that ran through my head was who can take something that thick in any hole. As the thought ran through my head Big John grabbed the back of head and pushed it towards his cock with just the head in my mouth I could feel my jaw being stretched as Mark said don't be gentle I want to see if he is as wild as Chris says he is.

Big John really didn't need to be told that as he held my head down from the back of head and tried pushing his ock deeper in my mouth he told Mark this guy has never had his throat opened up his throat is like a tight pussy. As he let my head go and pulled the head of his cock out. 

I looked at Chris scared and confused as I was just about to say something,Mark said to Steve bring Chris upstairs me and Big John will be right up. Steve said what about him as he pointed towards me Mark looked at me and then to Steve and said we didn't come here for nothing but this guy needs to be more prepared before we do anything you should know that Steve. 

Steve started laughing as he led Chris upstairs and said yeah we like our guys loose and sloppy and he is neither. Both big John and Mark said don't worry once we give him the G and a nice .6 of this T he will be begging for us to use his holes as we wish. 

With Steve and Chris upstairs Big John said as he was standing between my spreading legs what should we do about getting this stretched more.

Mark looked furstrated and said do I have to do all the thinking here, you know better than that to ask me. Your better at picking the right dildo to use when you want to open and stretch someone's hole remember what's his name as Mark was tapping the point with the T in it. Big John laughed and said oh your talking about Pat. Mark grabbed both points and a string and started towards my as he said to Big John you go pick it out while I prepare him. 

As I watched John start going through the 2 lockers of toys watching him look at the dildos like he was looking at the details on then turning then around and placing them back in the box and just as Mark said to me so I have to fix Chris's mistake but don't you worry your pretty little head by the time these kick in you will be more than a willing participant and be begging Big John, Steve and me to fuck your holes as he didn't take his pants off but pulled out his cock which was just as big and thick as John's and said but you will have to wait til your more prepared. Then he yelled to John while your over there bring the other machine and the dildo that goes with it  John voice sounded surprised and said really and Mark said your the one who said his throat was tight so yes really. Mark started to undo the ties and said don't try to run once I get these off I want you to stay on the sling but I want you to position yourself on your hands and knees ok. 

To scared to not do it I just shock my head yes once my wrist was undone I slowly moved onto my hands and knees as Mark grabbed one ankle and pulled it back and up and tied it and did the same to the other ankle then he walked in front of me grabbed my right arm tied my wrist as he pulled my arm down and tied it and did the same to my left wrist my chin was resting on the sling and my asshole was pointed straight out and I cold feel cold air on it.

I heard John say prefect but I was now facing away from him so I couldn't see much but out of the corner of my eyes I seen him place this big black dildo on the chair as he walked away and from what I could see this dildo wasn't really that big but big and the thickness was what I was worried about as I tried to get my wrist or ankles free. 

Mark said what is going on as he seen me trying to get out of the restraints and laughed as he said hey John I think he saw the dildo. Just then John appeared with something under his arm as he started to walk pass the dildo he put down and picked it up and was staring at it as he walked towards me and said what he doesn't think it's thick enough I can go get something thicker as they both laughed. 

Mark said ok I set that up and I will give him the booty bump of the G and then point him. Big John placed the dildo next to the fucking machine and started to walk towards me and then he grabbed a chair and placed whatever was under his arm on the chair and started to adjust it and once he had it adjusted he placed it in front of my face when I looked up I seen a another dildo attached to a much smaller fuck machine and the dildo wasn't as big and thick as the other toy that was already used on my hole but it definitely was bigger and thicker than any type of cock I ever had in the mouth and throat besides Chris's earlier.

Mark slapped my ass to get my attention he said your going to feel some burning but it only last a minute or 2 and then about 10-15 minutes later you will be horny as hell. As I felt something wet being squirted in my hole then something thin being pushed in my hole and the burning started. Mark said you feel it as my hole tightened up and twitched Mark said I guess so as he walked and grabbed my right and tied a string to it and pulled it tight til a couple veins popped up I felt him feeling for one then he said this one should do as I felt the prick and he said bingo I couldn't see what he was doing but it seemed to take longer than when Chris had pointed me. Then I felt the needle being pulled out and boom my ears rang they felt they were on fire as I started coughing really hard and my whole body started to sweat. 

Big John and Mark were talking but I really couldn't hear what was being said as my ears rang I didn't make out a number 8 and then some laughing. The coughing lasted for about a minute then I had this warm rushing feeling running throughout my body and it seemed to skip right over my cock and right to my hole as it felt it was on fire and then it felt like my hole was talking as I felt something I never felt before as my hole was twitching and throbbing like a heart beat and the heat coming from it made start to moan and slightly move my hips around.

I still had the ringing in my ears but it wasn't as bad and I could start to hear Mark and Big John talking and what I heard made me start to worry as Mark said we'll get the 2 machines going and go upstairs and talk with Chris don't worry in a half hour he will still be as high and horny and if he isn't I will give him more but his throat and asshole needs to be opened up and stretched out more if we are going to enjoy throat fucking him and going deep in his ass plus remember what we talked about with Steve or Chris. I heard John laughed and say it's about time we do this having both our cocks in a guys ass and giving him the best fucking by the 2 biggest and thickest cocks around and then throat fucking him.

Mark said I can't wait to see the expression not only on this guy's face but Steve and Chris's as well. The talking had stopped as Mark walked up to my face and lifted my head up as I was tried to look straight into his face but my vision was blurry all I remember him saying was that they will be back and something being placed right in my face and touching my mouth and then I heard John say it's all set back here and Mark saying damn your really picked up a thick one. As they both were laughing as they walked away and n a slight voice saying enjoy til we get back in in that moment I felt one dildo being pushed into my mouth and one that was trying to go in my hole. Then I heard footsteps and then heard almost forgot about this as something was being tied over my nose and I smelt something strong and made me light headed but relaxed and I kept breathing in I would feel it more and more and it felt like my muscles became relaxed as the dildo that was opening and stretching my hole slowly started to finally go in but it was going to take some time as this was real thick.

This is fucking hot

On 12/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, redheadnsf said:

Very fuckin' hot story! Is this really based on real life? From one perspective something like this happening would be terrifying. From another it would be the biggest turn on and stretch so many boundaries. Lucky guy!!!😈

Yes it is a true story. I had probably fooled around with a dozen guys before this and was somewhat new to the PnP. I never done G up to this day and having him booty bump me that feeling alone was intense and he added a .8 of stuff I yet have found around the stongest I have ever tried. Once mark covered my nose and I heard footsteps going upstairs and they left 1 dildo starting to fuck me in my mouth and about 1 in my ass. At first the dildo couldn't even go a little bit in my hole but once I was breathing in the poppers I could feel my hole start to stretch over the head of the dildo

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Why oh why didn’t I have such an experience?  I fantasize about it though, except the men are straight and tie me in barber chair as sissy boy puts makeup on me and totally shaves all but head, dresses me in hugely padded bra and stockings and then ties me in sling 

• Like 1