To much to lose

Newbieforfun

5 hours ago, jonny4dad said:

You're risking missing out on the best sex you'll ever have mate.  Life's too short to put it off, go out and get laid.

Maybe he is, maybe he's not. I've known a number of guys who thought a lot about trying it, until they did, and realized that no, they weren't into the reality of it at all. That's not to say they shouldn't have tried it - otherwise, how could they know? - but to assume it's "the best sex" he'll ever have is massively presumptuous.

A much more reasonable take would be "I (and many other guys) really love it, but you'll never know unless you try it - so do what you can to protect yourself and make yourself comfortable with it, and try."

Gotta love (not) advice that presumes to know better than the advisee what he wants and how he'll feel about it if he gets it. 

• Upvote 1

Do as others have said about getting on meds. Toys only go so far as the real thing, his body slapping up against you, the heat you both generate. The feeling of the cum in your hole or running down your leg. Knowing you gave someone pleasure and you might have cum from being fucked. This is what you are missing. 

4 hours ago, PupLucca said:

Means exactly what it says! No one in 2021 in the US should be afraid/ ashamed to come out or to have great sex

Ok, sorry, I did not understand what you meant by living in the deep south?  UK here, so maybe its an American expression?, I just did not snd still dont know it.

Anyway, the OP will find his own way in his own time and decide what he wants to do when he feels right about it. If he wants to leave it as fantasy then again thats his choice.

6 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Ok, sorry, I did not understand what you meant by living in the deep south?  UK here, so maybe its an American expression?, I just did not snd still dont know it.

Here in the United States, the "southern states" (basically, the states that tried to secede in 1860/61 to form the Confederate States of America) have historically been the least welcoming to gay people (and to minorities in general, especially Black people). That's not to say the rest of the U.S. is open and welcoming - the mountain west states (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah) are no picnic either - but with a long history of White Supremacy here coupled with a lot of evangelical Christian denominations, the US South is particularly unwelcoming.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PupLucca said:

Means exactly what it says! No one in 2021 in the US should be afraid/ ashamed to come out or to have great sex

In an ideal world, certainly. There are still significant pockets of the US where you're taking your life into your hands trying to be openly gay. It's still legal to fire people for being gay in a significant portion of the country, as well.

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2021 at 4:42 AM, Newbieforfun said:

I'd be to scared to start messing around with guys and anal sex covered or bare . Family , home and possibly job could be at risk .

I like the idea of at least losing my cherry 

Hey before you do anything you have to count the cost, of the best case scenario and the worst case scenario. 

Say you take the plunge and you really enjoy it, do you think you can live and keep up a double life? Worst case scenario you take the plunge you hate but to top it off your spouse finds out.

Speaking as married man that's not only DL but also HIV positive ( I assure you explaining that to the spouse was no fun) is not easy but it is doable. How important is your marriage to you? Trust, you'll be violating that. Can yoh lie straight to her face? If your unsure my advice is keep it a fantasy and enjoy that.

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Here in the United States, the "southern states" (basically, the states that tried to secede in 1860/61 to form the Confederate States of America) have historically been the least welcoming to gay people (and to minorities in general, especially Black people). That's not to say the rest of the U.S. is open and welcoming - the mountain west states (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah) are no picnic either - but with a long history of White Supremacy here coupled with a lot of evangelical Christian denominations, the US South is particularly unwelcoming.

Very gently put, BootmanLA ... I've been hoping someone would say it the way you did.  Thank you.

On 11/23/2021 at 7:33 AM, Kimberley said:

In the end you will risk it all. know a lot of (married) men who are cheating on their wives/girlfriends. much of them also doesn't seem to have a problem with unprotected bareback sex neither

I am now going down that path. Been sucking cock for years, been ducked a few times with condoms. But recently been fucked bare. I like it so much better. The guy that fucked me had so much precum  my hole was really lubed from it. His cock felt so good. He pulled out and shot a huge load on my cock and balls.

He is coming back to meet me on 12/7

I want him to fill my aass with his load of cum.

It just feels,to good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qilly55 said:

I am now going down that path. Been sucking cock for years, been ducked a few times with condoms. But recently been fucked bare. I like it so much better. The guy that fucked me had so much precum  my hole was really lubed from it. His cock felt so good. He pulled out and shot a huge load on my cock and balls.

He is coming back to meet me on 12/7

I want him to fill my aass with his load of cum.

It just feels,to good.

Once you go bare you never go back, same story since i lost my virginity that was bareback, meeted with more and more men, lost sight of the risk and didn't even care anymore when STD's shows up. in the end it's become a cum addiction i can't stop any more and don't want to stop either

2 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

Once you go bare you never go back, same story since i lost my virginity that was bareback, meeted with more and more men, lost sight of the risk and didn't even care anymore when STD's shows up. in the end it's become a cum addiction i can't stop any more and don't want to stop either

its is as you say, being fucked bare first time just brought me to what I am: cocksucking gloryhole slut

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Faggotwhore72 said:

its is as you say, being fucked bare first time just brought me to what I am: cocksucking gloryhole slut

Gloryholes are just fantastic. sucked many anonymous cocks there, but i love it even more to bend over and give my bareback hole to everyone through the gloryholes. taken every load i can get 💦💦

20181005_164939.thumb.jpg.824af717600851129635837a3d56de3a.jpg

20181005_163508.thumb.jpg.9ff566bfc19c83b3c7130b894c32f788.jpg

20181005_163034.thumb.jpg.ddf49844ce8f3b911b59831edbd27db0.jpg

• Piggy 1