Known vs. Surprise Breeding

downtownswallow

On 11/24/2021 at 3:16 AM, Ljack70 said:

Funny enough I used to be all three of those bottoms. I used to be very paranoid about making sure the condom was on, but I was also a power bottom who like to be degraded. one day I was discreetly recording And I invited over this anon top. I was ass up blindfolded as I handed him the condom. And that's when you f***** me. Halfway through I fell underneath and I thought that he wasn't wearing a condom.

So I pulled out and I saw that the condom was ripped halfway through. He said it was an accident 🤷 so I gave him another condom. And then when I went to feel it halfway through again I noticed that I could feel his skin. So when I had him pull out he said it was an accident again.😯🤷 So I just let him breed me at that point. 🙄 then when i rewatch the video. I saw that he bite the condom right as soon as I gave it to him. That he was breeding me from the very beginning and not halfway through.. Cuz mind you I was blindfolded so I didn't see anything. Only what I discreetly recorded on camera after he left.

But I Jerked off to that video. He wanted to feel sex the natural way. Despite me giving him a condom, he knew what my ass really needed. That my ass needed to be filled by some raw cock. He knew my juicy, wet pussy lips we're the only things capable of scratching that itch.  I find it a compliment that he actually went out of his way to breed me. He could have kept the condom on. But he wanted me to feel all of him and feel all of his babies. 🤰He wanted to give me that side of him🥺

20210411_174631.jpg

Simply HOT and Delicious - HOT - give a dead man a erection ! I too was all 3 - still very submissive - still enjoy sucking cocks - still swallow and stare at huge cocks ! First sucking - then party and getting high - then condoms / breaking - loads up my pussy cunt hole - then Fuck it - Do Not Care - now taking Raw loads - craving developing a Large Pussy Cunt hole with lips - seek Help Me !

Guest stealthseeder
14 hours ago, Ljack70 said:

I do but I don't know how to send videos on here 🤷

PM me / send me your kik 😉 would love to see it if you’d be down to share it!

On 11/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, London1281955 said:

I think bottoms are silly if worried re load once gone in bare as pre cum can do the deed.

That's theoretically possible but also somewhat misleading at the same time.

What years of study have shown is that when someone has untreated HIV, the highest levels will be in his blood, with somewhat lower levels in his semen and even lower levels in pre-ejaculatory fluids.

The same relationship exists for people who are on meds, but on a much-reduced level. What we call "undetectable" levels of HIV are measured in blood samples, and what it means is that there *IS* HIV in the blood - it's detected by a reactive test - but it occurs at a much-reduced level, fewer than a certain number of parts per milliliter. Many of those men, however, have no measurable HIV in their semen, and even those who do, seem NOT to have any in their pre-ejaculatory fluid.

What does all that mean? Given what we know about the likelihood of being infected from a single sex act by an HIV+ top who is not on medications (possible, but not high), it's even less likely that his pre-cum alone would infect someone. Possible, yes, but it's not brimming with danger, on average.

And given that this only applies to a poz top whose HIV is not controlled with meds: factor in that a majority of poz guys in the US, at least, are on meds and undetectable, and an even larger majority of gay men in general are HIV negative, the danger of pre-cum in any particular single sex act infecting a bottom with HIV are now almost vanishingly small. Hell, chasers are having trouble getting pozzed when they're seeking it out deliberately.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:16 AM, Ljack70 said:

Funny enough I used to be all three of those bottoms. I used to be very paranoid about making sure the condom was on, but I was also a power bottom who like to be degraded. one day I was discreetly recording And I invited over this anon top. I was ass up blindfolded as I handed him the condom. And that's when you f***** me. Halfway through I fell underneath and I thought that he wasn't wearing a condom.

So I pulled out and I saw that the condom was ripped halfway through. He said it was an accident 🤷 so I gave him another condom. And then when I went to feel it halfway through again I noticed that I could feel his skin. So when I had him pull out he said it was an accident again.😯🤷 So I just let him breed me at that point. 🙄 then when i rewatch the video. I saw that he bite the condom right as soon as I gave it to him. That he was breeding me from the very beginning and not halfway through.. Cuz mind you I was blindfolded so I didn't see anything. Only what I discreetly recorded on camera after he left.

But I Jerked off to that video. He wanted to feel sex the natural way. Despite me giving him a condom, he knew what my ass really needed. That my ass needed to be filled by some raw cock. He knew my juicy, wet pussy lips we're the only things capable of scratching that itch.  I find it a compliment that he actually went out of his way to breed me. He could have kept the condom on. But he wanted me to feel all of him and feel all of his babies. 🤰He wanted to give me that side of him🥺

20210411_174631.jpg

I would also love to see that video