Why can’t I say no

Passingthru87

I was in this same place when I was younger. I still am but back then I was fucking daily. It was one point where I would dedicate one off day from work to just cruising. One time I fucked like 10 bottoms in one day hosting and traveling. Also had another wild night where I bred 5 bottoms that were hosting at La Brea Inn. I went from one room to the next. Since then I have slowed down with the random breedings and just fuck my boyfriend every night while occasionally hooking up on BBRT or Grindr. I think every guy has this phase in his life where his sex drive is off the charts. Maybe that’s where you are currently. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I am a submissive fem boy bottom !  My Dad and Mom were very sexually active husband and wife in the house - but later on gotten a divorce . Then I was assigned to my mother - living with her . She becoming sexually active in her bed room with black hung males . I used to peek in her bed room window watching her having sex - she was addicted to them - giving her self - going nuts on them ! One day taking a short cut through the woods to home caught 2 men having sex . One guy was black with a huge dick and his partner was white - fem with girly painted nails - I was amazed . They caught me staring and waving me closer which I did ! I was pleased in chatting with them and finally gotten the chance and instructions of sucking my first black dick - seeing what was all about with my mom ! While I was be giving instructions sucking this huge black cock by the fem boy - the white fem boy started rubbing my crotch - undoing my pants - licking and squeezing my dick and balls . The Black top grabs my head - gently guiding and instructing me too - all this was happening - I had no control but doing it and feeling wonderful this was happening to me . Then while sucking the huge black cock - the bottom fem white male started spreading my butt hole - licking it - then started taking his small finger rubbing my hole - pressing finger inside - Oh God I said ! Soon the huge black cock shot his load in my mouth - pressing my head deeper against his body while the fem boy said ," Do not swallow it yet ! " I obeyed - did not swallow the cum load - he grabbed my head - started kissing me - sticking his tongue in my mouth - taking part of the cum load . Soon the Black top mentioned I was Great and had 1 more thing I should learn - eating out his partner butt hole - I did so !  Then I was complete;ly satisfied what my mother enjoyed - I enjoyed - we became friends - got a small  job with them cutting their grass but gotten more than that from their skills !

• Like 2

I'm going through the same phase. I just let a guy f**** me blindfolded today. And yesterday I let a guy come over and breed me. And I didn't even know his name. I've actually been letting dudes f**** me all week. I'm even building a reputation where some guys know of other guys who are f**** me 😯😈 but I think it's just us coming into being cum dumps . Accepting that we're here to service our holes. Providing these tops some warm juicy pussy lips to plant their seed. 

Screenshots_2021-11-24-03-23-07.png

Screenshots_2021-11-24-03-23-28.png

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

6 hours ago, Ljack70 said:

I'm going through the same phase. I just let a guy f**** me blindfolded today. And yesterday I let a guy come over and breed me. And I didn't even know his name. I've actually been letting dudes f**** me all week. I'm even building a reputation where some guys know of other guys who are f**** me 😯😈 but I think it's just us coming into being cum dumps . Accepting that we're here to service our holes. Providing these tops some warm juicy pussy lips to plant their seed. 

Good boy.  You’re on the right path and should be doing this full time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ljack70 said:

I'd watch that video.

• Upvote 1

Just own it and enjoy it. Unless it's getting to a point where the addiction or ad-DICK-tion is ruining finances, health, relationships, etc......then you've got bigger issues.

I travel a fair amount for biz. I always tack on a day for being a dumpster. Keeps my focus on work when it should be on work. Of course evenings on work days are fair game for loads. But if a client wants to have dinner, drinks etc, they get my time. Too easy to fuck up your life. I've seen it happen to friends.

In my youth I wasn't even looking for it but it always found me, and when it did I couldn't say no either. The problem with that was it was a criminal offense to be caught engaging in gay sex, and a firing offense just to be gay, so I was screwing women as well for cover

Of course you can say a "No" or you have the right to say a "No", irrespective of what most say or think about bottoms. We are still human beings with likes, dislikes and emotions. If a top gets a say in which bottom he will fuck the bottom too has a say in which cock enters his body. Sex apart there is something called as self esteem and self respect and live by them. I have actually pushed away tops from me even if he has already penetrated me or close to cumming. If the tops cannot respect the bottoms the bottoms should do the same. Don't give those tops a free pass, who think a bottom is just a fuck rag. 

• Like 1