Cell Block or Steamworks

RVAGuy

Submissive novice here visiting Chicago and was hoping to meet a dominant to work me over roughly ... I was looking at going to either the Cell Block (backroom) or Steamworks to meet someone ... Can anyone here give any advice on which would be the better choice?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am hoping to make Steamworks when I visit next month for IML. Been told it is a sleazy horny place to go and I will be happy taking load after load... get this tight British hole battered and bruised by some hot hung sleazy Americans looking to spread their DNA internationally!

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

One of my buddies back in Chgo mentioned that Jackhammer (and The Hole - located in the basement) have been closed for "renovations" for some months.  I'll ask him for an update .... it was a great resource for years.  Touche (next door) is still going strong, at least .....

• Piggy 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

So I finally heard back from my old "partner in anon Breeding" back in Chicago.  He reports that Jackhammer is (at present) still closed, and thus The Hole in the basement, but the rumor is it's due to reopen "soon".  

The corner of Clark St & Devon Ave is still worthwhile though, with Touche (a couple doors north of Jackhammer) is open, with the back-bar opening every night at 10 pm.  No one fucks in the front bar, only the back bar.  Steamworks, over in boystown, is open but requires proof of 2 vaccination shots.  Cellblock's (also over in boystown) backbar opens Thurs through Saturday (possibly Sunday too - he didn't know for sure).  1st Saturday of the month is still Bear Night at Touche, and unless you're a Bear, you can easily get squeezed to death if they're still offering free pizza.  When it's delivered, if you're less than - - oh - - 250, 300 lbs, run !!! 

Apparently, that's about it for backroom / group Breeding back in Chicago now.  But, he also reported that bbrt is full of group sex ads, and (I'm reading between the lines here) apparently a lot of the group-sex action takes place via the apps now.  

So, check the various websites for more information.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:30 AM, Shotsfired said:

The place to go for rough trade used to Mans Country. Cell Block is okay occassionally.  If you want to meet the seriously dom guys hit Touche, Leather6410 and The Hole if its still open

Thanks for your input, Shotsfired.  However, Man's Country was torn down several years ago, and a new condo building installed on that Hallowed Ground.  The shop at 6410 was a Leather supply/tailor last I was around, but there was a short staircase in back leading up to one of the bars.  All I recall about that bar is there was sort of a patio in back, but I never saw anything more than maybe a quick blowjob back there.  Of course, that was over 10 years ago ... and I didn't go there all that much.  For serious Leather action, there's Chicago Hellfire Club, which (used) to have occasional "open-night" play parties, but you'd have to be invited by a member to get in.  If you do go, always do what the "redvests" tell you to do - they won't put up with any silly business at all.  You'll probably get one warning, and if there's a second infraction, you'll get tossed out in an eyeblink. But, they're there to make sure no one gets harmed, injured, so it's a good thing.  

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, meetme said:

Was Mans Country the baths in Andersonville area

Yup.  About 1.5 blocks south of the Clark St / Foster Ave intersection, East side of the street.  At some point, Chuck bought an old semi-trailer, had the undercarriage taken off, and it juuuust fit between M.C. and the building next door, so everyone had to enter through the semi-truck bed. 

The first time I went there, I went to my room and as soon as I was on the bed with my door open a black man with a huge cock walked right in and slid way up into my hole and loaded me. That kind of goos luck you never forget. I’m very sorry to hear it’s one.  Also I remember that first visit, when I left, I went to check out, turned in the towel and maybe the sheet, got my ID, returned my key and said is that all. And the clerk said, you should probably get a blood test. What a great place.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

Sadly Man's Country is long gone.  Stesmworks is a nice clean bathhouse. I'm sure they have theme night. Go to Leather6410 and if Eric is there he can give you the lowdown.

Sadly, it’s true.  I’ve traveled around the world, and, without a doubt, it was the best sex club I ever visited. In fact, it was so good, that I flew from California to Chicago five or six times a year, just to spend a weekend at MC.

• Like 2

Years ago my other half was told by the internist that he needed to start exercising.  He wouldn't unless I went along too, and we found a somewhat seedy gym down on Lincoln Ave.  There was a disgustingly filthy fuckbar across the street called the AA Meat Market (I think that's correct?), so there was a bit of an added incentive to drive all the way down there just to go to some damn gym. 

Not too long after that, the gym closed - but - there was also a gym at Steamworks, so we signed up for that.  Thus, we did what the internist told him to do, and then did what our Lusts told us to do.  But, parking (boystown still existed at the time) was a complete bitch, and circumstances changed.  But, for a couple of years it was a great 2-fer !!!