I was ordered to do 30 days in jail for a violation with a city ordinance. 
I am a white, muscular hairy guy - mainly bottom. I had three cell mates. And from day one to day 30 - Every night they rammed and pounded their huge Black Cocks in me. By the third  night , I was begging  for it. 
When I got home my partner and I were upstairs and I stripped naked and he gasped at the 8 tattoos , but when I laid on my back and showed him my gaping ruined hole he started freaking out. 
An hour later we were both naked  he had been cucked and his arrogant ass watched 4 BBC’s breed me. He almost cried when I rode the last one and already leaking cum he shot a flood in me that fished back out covering my  thighs and legs. 
 But after he spent a couple hours eating my ass and slurping up the cum, while I told him , his small white dick would never satisfy me - that I was a whore for Black Cock and only would take Black Raw Loads and his job would be to clean up my ass and hole - 

the following week we went to a bathhouse and he whimpered near me as I was gang bred on a fuck bench, in a sling on the floor in the maze and even on all fours in the showers - Then we went to the fuck bench and he ate my wrecked hole and licked it clean.

last night at the eagle he watched 5 Bulls breed me with their monster Black Cocks then they forced him to suck them clean and he loved it ! 

so after eating me out , we showers and lubed up and by nights end he was a stretched out  moaning for more whore for BBC like me and  on all fours , glassy eyed and drooling through open mouths we kissed as two bulls pounded  the hell out of our white asses. 

118FEC90-CAED-4445-A144-90803F400D81.jpeg

73877621-372D-4950-B8A1-BF4E9F74F623.jpeg

Great story! First time I ever took BBC I was in one of the worst areas of Wash. DC at a bookstore (adult). I didn’t realize where I was as I was passing through and horned. Everybody in there was African-American to my naive surprise. Anyway, there was a dark room with a sort of maze to it, barely any lights. I Walked back and soon discovered I was the only white guy. My ass being grabbed and felt in the dark. I found a bench and sat down, then one guy approached me with his cock out and pushed it into my face…so naturally I blew him and things went up from there. I counted 4 BBCs in my ass, maybe some were repeats, some made me perform ass to mouth…all in the dark. Not every guy in there had me that night, but the ones who did bred me anonymously and made me feel it. To this day, 18 years later, I get a thrill from BBC like no other. My guard goes down the moment I meet a date. Such a thrill. 

• Like 8

• 1 month later...