On Call Top

Treehugger

If you have read some of my posts you know I work for a gay couple and one of them fucks me regularly. When we first started fucking I was very uncomfortable with it for several reasons, he was married and I have a boyfriend being the big ones. Long story how it all started. If you are interested I can tell that story in another post.
     So at first I made him come to me if he wanted sex. Again it was me trying to control things, dealing with my guilt, not wanting to let go. I live with them when working and have my own room. He would come down to my room at night and slip into bed. I didn't always give in, just pretended to be sleeping.
      That slowly changed. Being the cock hungry cumdump that I am I could not resist having such a delicious cock so close at hand. His cock is the beer can type, so fucking hot. Feels amazing stretching my hole. He fucks raw and plants his seed in my guts. As all you dedicated bottoms know when you get that need to be mounted and bred there is no ignoring it.
     One night I had to have some cock. It was very late, probably two or three in the morning. I went up to his room and started blowing him with his husband snoring away right next to him. I could tell when he woke up but he never said a word.
     His cock is so thick I have trouble sucking for very long. My jaw aches, my teeth start getting in the way. I powered through though until I got his load. Then I went back to my room and jacked off savoring the taste of his cum.
     That was the beginning of the end for my resolve not to ask him for sex. Slowly over the next few months I gave in to my needs, mainly the need to back up on that fine cock and rub one out while he seeded my hole. Eventually he bought poppers because sometimes I had a hard time working that fat rod up my chute. Being the popper pig I am it just made me want his cock even more.
     He has huge balls too so his fully packed crotch looks like two chipmunks fighting over a sausage. You can't take your eyes off it. He is a total tease as well. If we go anywhere for a drive he unzips and lets his half hard cock peek out. 
     This summer I gave in completely and asked to be fucked. He has not said no once. He is often on the farm during the day so is available to breed me. One time I went to find him to get fucked and his son showed up and would not go away. I needed cock and wasn't about to wait any longer. I typed 'wanna fuck' on my phone and showed it to him. Very quickly he got rid of his son and five minutes later he was balls deep in my hole and I was begging for his load.
     I finally realized how lucky I was to have a willing top on call. Being very rural my options are limited. I don't work on the farm in the winter and am missing his dick. Next summer I plan making sure I quit wasting time and back onto his cock every chance I can. I am sure that will be almost daily. Every time I have snuck into his bed at night his cock is always hard before I touch it. I wait until his husband is asleep, the man sleeps like the dead, then I get what I need which is a thorough fucking and breeding.
     Anybody else in a situation like this or have a top always available to take care of your greedy hole?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Well !!!  Before I retired, none of my employees offered me their Hole !!!  I did fuck an advertiser and one of his employees though - at a trade show.  But you, Treehugger, are definitely a well-valued and fortunate guy.  Are you sure the other one was really sleeping the whole time, or possibly feigning sleep to keep his other half well-drained and satisfied?  The imagination boggles ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Are you sure the other one was really sleeping the whole time

Oh yes he was most definitely asleep. After a few glasses of wine he is out for the count. Over the summer I was fucked several times by his husband with him right there in the same bed snoring away. 
     In fact he sleeps so soundly his husband fucks him without the guy waking up. He wakes up with a greasy cummy butthole. I’ve witnessed it. He’s fine with it by the way. No homos were harmed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1