Branding

VanCumDump

17 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Obviously.  Branding is permanent, and receiving your Master's Mark in that way would imply - as above - a 100% commitment (i.e. life-long) to ownership (other men will consider it as such).  If it's a generic Branding, i.e. a biohazard, or other mark non-specific to the owner, that would make a difference, I suppose - but, like Lucy - you'll have lots of "splainin" to do. 

If a owner places a brand upon you that says you are toxic, bio hazard or a whore

Then as far as i concerned NO explaining required 

The Branding explains all

Even in a highly visible prominent location

If a owner deems so you have no say in the matter and must accept without 

Question The Owners requirements

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hot iron casting on your ass cheek with a masters-pimp name.

Black of Spades tattoo just under your ballsack.

Masters-pimp name under your uncut cock skin glands or under your lip cheek. 

Dove under your bicep or bottocks.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:32 AM, LavintineL said:

Hot iron casting on your ass cheek with a masters-pimp name.

Black of Spades tattoo just under your ballsack.

Masters-pimp name under your uncut cock skin glands or under your lip cheek. 

Dove under your bicep or bottocks.

Excuse my ignorance, but what does Black of Spades or Dove tattoo represent in this situation? Thanks.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, Hot2fuck said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what does Black of Spades or Dove tattoo represent in this situation? Thanks.

Tattoos are kind of oxymoron , in that case fictional, only the one person who is getting the tattoo knows what it means and the one who put it there for him.

In that case in a show like The Shield women rape victim got a Dove tatoooed on her cheek , because his brother didn't want to join their gang.

Jack of Spades is black cock worship basically by the owner.

• 4 months later...
On 11/28/2021 at 12:21 AM, VanCumDump said:

Anyone into getting branded, no matter what it is? 

Such a turn on to buren a bottom’s ass with a cool gay fetish sub logo. But wouldn’t know how to do this properly. Interested bottom sluts could slide into my DM’s 😈

• Like 1

i would not be opposed to being branded by my owner .  It is one of the Ultimate signs of submission and respect to the owner.  Of course there must be a total commitment to the Relationship by both parties. 

One top I play with loves to take a Sharpie marker to my hole makes a fee marks and on the side of my crack he puts his initials. He says for me to leave it so other tops can see it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Oralguya1 said:

What is cell popping? Does it have anything to do with branding?

Yes it’s like a brand but it does not last long. You heat up a stylist tip and touch the skin after 3 strikes you re-heat the tip and do it again. Mine lasted two years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruce999 said:

Yes it’s like a brand but it does not last long. You heat up a stylist tip and touch the skin after 3 strikes you re-heat the tip and do it again. Mine lasted two years 

I'm going to have to research that. Obviously, I have never heard of it. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Oralguya1 said:

I'm going to have to research that. Obviously, I have never heard of it. Thanks

I've never heard of it either, and I'm always searching body modifications. Sounds very interesting.

• 5 weeks later...