Saturday of Loads

BottomSeeking

Had a work trip to the LA area and an extra day before coming home. Fired up the apps to see what damage I could get to my hole.  Early AM clean out and I was ready. I am a bear with a pretty nice white beard - so I get the guys who love to fuck daddy every time. 
Started with a TALL black bear on Growlr.  He hit me up and came over. He was a great way to start the day putting me on all fours and pushing In and fucking until he was done. I used in a small plug to keep his load in place as my next visitor was in the hills of the area. it was a nice drive to find a nice bearded white daddy who has not had release in several days made sure load #2 was installed well. Replugged and headed to the hotel.  My next caller was a white top with the ability to fuck, cum and two minutes later be hard again. All while moving me around and hitting every angle and then holding me close as she shot. I got 4 loads from him before he hit the door. Wow.  Having set up a sniffles and BBRT, I had three more guys in the next few hours.  The shorter Latino man was a slow start but girthy meat followed by and a well hung Asian man who felched some of my booty bounty before he replaced it with his own. The last man was a Latino who was longer the ones before. He was well hung and able to fuck non stop without cumming. After 45 minutes of a complete ass-ault (that gave me two anal orgasms to boot) he finally shot his load.  I was wiped out …. 9 loads in a day is not my highest count (17) but it was an unexpected way to end a work trip!  I need to get to LA more often. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

On 12/6/2021 at 11:15 PM, BottomSeeking said:

Had a work trip to the LA area and an extra day before coming home. Fired up the apps to see what damage I could get to my hole.  Early AM clean out and I was ready. I am a bear with a pretty nice white beard - so I get the guys who love to fuck daddy every time. 
Started with a TALL black bear on Growlr.  He hit me up and came over. He was a great way to start the day putting me on all fours and pushing In and fucking until he was done. I used in a small plug to keep his load in place as my next visitor was in the hills of the area. it was a nice drive to find a nice bearded white daddy who has not had release in several days made sure load #2 was installed well. Replugged and headed to the hotel.  My next caller was a white top with the ability to fuck, cum and two minutes later be hard again. All while moving me around and hitting every angle and then holding me close as she shot. I got 4 loads from him before he hit the door. Wow.  Having set up a sniffles and BBRT, I had three more guys in the next few hours.  The shorter Latino man was a slow start but girthy meat followed by and a well hung Asian man who felched some of my booty bounty before he replaced it with his own. The last man was a Latino who was longer the ones before. He was well hung and able to fuck non stop without cumming. After 45 minutes of a complete ass-ault (that gave me two anal orgasms to boot) he finally shot his load.  I was wiped out …. 9 loads in a day is not my highest count (17) but it was an unexpected way to end a work trip!  I need to get to LA more often. 

do u come singapore ?

• 3 weeks later...